This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 4 Applications

Topic » Season 4 Applications

2591 days 2 hours ago
Emotion
Fill out the following information if you'd like to play in season 4!

Name and last initial:
Color level:
Activity Rate (1-10):

Which Survivor would you compare yourself too and why.

Half of the challenges will be LIVE -
Mark all that apply with an "x"

5pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [  ]
9pm EST [  ]
10pm EST [  ]

Will you send in confessionals?
Why will you win?
2587 days 21 hours ago
GerardoM13
Name and last initial: Jerry M
Color level: Yellow
Activity Rate (1-10): 8

Which Survivor would you compare yourself too and why. To Aubry Bracco because she might seem like a person who doesnt know how to play but she is really planning everything on the backstage.

5pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [ x ]
9pm EST [  x]
10pm EST [ x ]

Will you send in confessionals? Yes
Why will you win? Because I have what it takes to backstab if I need to and to create alliances, I am ready to do anything I can in order to win Survivor
2587 days 6 hours ago
WANJ
Name and last initial: Will J
Color level: Orange
Activity Rate (1-10): 9

Which Survivor would you compare yourself too and why. Courtney Yates. Courtney is one of the all-time great confessionalist and has a really strong social game. That brief autopsy of Courtney I believe describes me extremely well if not describes me perfectly.

5pm EST [X]
7pm EST [X]
9pm EST [  ]
10pm EST [  ]

Why will you win? I can moves and shakes and talks and all that Jazz. My social game will get me to the end, but my strategic game is what will set me apart plus I believe I am somewhat likable.
2587 days 1 hour ago
MiharuWada24
Name and last initial: Max R.
Color level: Light Green

Which Survivor would you compare yourself to and why.: Don't know anything about Survivor.

5pm EST [X]
7pm EST [  ]
9pm EST [X]
10pm EST [X]

Will you send in confessionals?: Of course.
Why will you win?: We are determined, adaptable, and a team player.
2586 days 23 hours ago
rapidsmartypants
Name and last initial: Hudson H.
Color level: Orange

Which Survivor would you compare yourself too and why.: I say I'm a mix of both Fabio from Nicaragua and David from Millenials v. Gen X. I have Fabios "young" personality, but I also have some of Davids paranoia but also strategic mindset.

5pm EST [ X ]
7pm EST [  ]
9pm EST [X ]
10pm EST [ X ]

Will you send in confessionals? Of Course
Why will you win? Because I'm a student of Survivor and if I know as much about Survivor, than i'm sure to become a master.
2586 days 20 hours ago
PeachessnCream
Name and last initial: Leah L.
Color level: Purple

Which Survivor would you compare yourself too and why. Hali Ford - I speak my mind and am passionate about my own agendas. I see who the underdogs are like Hali and I will be able to use them to make big moves

5pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [  ]
9pm EST [ X ]
10pm EST [ X ]

Why will you win? I'm someone in the background who emerges into the spotlight and before you know it, I've won.
2586 days 6 hours ago
Jakeee1123

Name and last initial: Jake S.
Color level: brown

Which Survivor would you compare yourself too and why. Adam Klein because I have what it takes to win, and I can strategically work through anything. Also no one really hates me :)

5pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [  ]
9pm EST [ X ]
10pm EST [X]

Will you send in confessionals?  Of course
Why will you win? I can win when I want and need too, and I can get along with almost everyone. I'm not saying that I'll fly under the radar, but I'll make myself seem least threatening as possible.
2585 days 21 hours ago
sahmosean

Name and last initial: jimb
Color level: tv star
Activity Rate (1-10): 5

Which Survivor would you compare yourself to and why?: I'd compare myself to the band survivor because I am in the background of boxing movies

Half of the challenges will be LIVE - okay

5pm EST [  ]
7pm EST (x)
9pm EST ["x"
10pm EST [ ]

Why will you win? because I read jake's application and theres no way he's flying under MY radar. As for everyone else, well they are the easy part.
2585 days 1 hour ago
MikeyKR91
Name and last initial: Mike R
Color level: Brown
Activity Rate (1-10): 10

Probably Tony. I like to be in charge behind the scenes, and always know what's going on. I'm also not afraid to paint my face with the blood of strong players.

5pm EST [ X ]
7pm EST [ X ]
9pm EST [ X ]
10pm EST [ X ]

Will you send in confessionals? All the time.
Why will you win? I will win because I am loyal but dangerous. I may strong connections, and I give people a reason to keep me in the game.
2585 days 1 hour ago
omggiraffe
Name and last initial: Maddie F
Color level: Light Green
Activity Rate (1-10): 7

I am very much like if Ciera Eastin and Jenn Brown had a baby. I am very whatever if I win I win if I don't I don't, but if something's not going my way I am gonna scream "make big moves!" and I will try to make the move, and it will be a success no matter whether it succeeds or fails. Fuck it I'm the queen. I could be first out and you'd remember me.

Half of the challenges will be LIVE

5pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [X]
9pm EST [X]
10pm EST [X]

Will you send in confessionals?: Yes!
Why will you win?
Oh I won't I'm too honest and don't stroke people's egos. I will be entertaining, and I will make it far but there is no way in hell I'll win. But I will go down swinging, and if I do win it will be a bit of luck. But either way I'll be the queen fuck the rest. I will be social, but only to those that I like, and that isn't the best, but it's the way I am. I am loyal to an extent, but if I get bored/antsy I will flip in a heartbeat cause I can. Game on, motherfuckers.
2585 days 1 hour ago
kekgeek
Name and last initial: Jacob K
Color level: orange

Which Survivor would you compare yourself too and why. Natalie Anderson.  I can wait to make my move but I am dangerous when I need/want to be

5pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [x  ] all but wed
9pm EST [  x]
10pm EST [x  ]

Will you send in confessionals?  Yes
Why will you win? I won't win, I want player of the season. I haven't won in for ever why will it change but I will give myself a chance.
2584 days 22 hours ago
tuter32
Name and last initial:Zach B
Color level:Silver I think? Lol
Activity Rate (1-10):8

Which Survivor would you compare yourself too and why:Cirie Fields, I'm not that good in challenges but I can hold my own, I am a pretty good strategist and usually i rely on my social game more than winning immunities.

5pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [  ]
9pm EST [ X ]
10pm EST [ X ]

Will you send in confessionals? When stuff is going on I love to tell it.
Why will you win? I probably won't win. I'm not really known for closing the deal. If you look at my placements I get deep but not to the end. People tend to see me as someone who can win the game, but because I'm almost never immune I tend to be an easy target. I want people to realize that I probably can't win and should take me to the end.
2584 days 22 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Name and last initial: Erik N
Color level: L.green
Activity Rate (1-10): 7 (I work 3 jobs. But, I do my bst to take part in every challenge)

Which Survivor would you compare yourself too and why. Id compare myself to Sandra Diaz-Twine in the sense that I can be a firecracker at times.

5pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [ x ]
9pm EST [ x ]
10pm EST [  ]

Will you send in confessionals? Yes, of course.
Why will you win? Im an asset to these people. I will do my best to maintqin this image.
2584 days 20 hours ago
MonkeyBoy94
Name and last initial: Seth P
Color level: Black

--- I really like Todd from Survivor China.  He was very strategic and played hard in every competition.  I believe that I play most group games like him! 

5pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [ X ]
9pm EST [X  ]
10pm EST [ X ]

Will you send in confessionals?  Yes, That is a way for you to be involved in the game and know what is going on
Why will you win? Because I am a very strategic and social player.  I will make strong relationships that will take me to the very end of the game.
2584 days 20 hours ago
iTy990
Name and last initial: Bryan M
Color level: TV Star

Which Survivor would you compare yourself too and why. Steve Moses, even though he's not a Survivor, I believe I am overlooked a lot just like Steve, and am able to conive and manipulate people on the regular, and at the end of the day it doesn't matter what people thinks, it matter what people know. and that's that he won.

Half of the challenges will be LIVE - Yay.

5pm EST [ X ]
7pm EST [ X ]
9pm EST [ X ]
10pm EST [ X ]

Will you send in confessionals? I will try.

Why will you win? I'm not sure I will win, I'm always open to possibilities including sacrificing my game for the benefit of other well trusted allies. I'm not the type of person to make a promise and go back on it. I'm the type of person to make a promise and do everything in my power to make sure I'm not in a position to have the promise broken and sometimes, it works.
2584 days 19 hours ago
MyMilkshakes
Name and last initial: Peyton D.
Color level: Blue

Which Survivor would you compare yourself too and why. I know it doesn't sound too convincing but Michele Fitzgerald. Michele knew how to play a great social game and make moves that would better herself, all while flying under the radar and not being perceived as a big threat, which I believe echos my approach to playing

5pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [ X ]
9pm EST [ X ]
10pm EST [ X ]

Will you send in confessionals? Of course!

Why will you win? I will win because I will put dedication and commitment into this series. I haven't played a group game in a while, and I'm ready to come back into the community with a bang. I'm ready to do whatever it takes to win the game and I'm not afraid to make a big move that can shift the course of the game, while still making myself appear as an underdog throughout the duration of the game

open group

Emotion's Survivor [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!