This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Scheduled start [today?]

Topic » Scheduled start [today?]

2483 days 6 hours ago
iGoddess
Yo home slices, I'll do another round of mails for anyone who wants to join right up until start time, I'm thinking same thing as the last? Tonight July 7th @ 8/9PM CEST?

Again should be enough time for you American folks to go out for the weekend as this will not surpass midnight CEST, as I work the weekend!

Also mail anyone you think would enjoy this, or you'd like to see them be in this too!
2483 days 4 hours ago
May be a little late, not sure yet.
2483 days 4 hours ago
dvs194
I'm fine with it :)
2483 days 2 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Ok
2483 days 1 hour ago
Carraid73
I wouldn't be on at all! Today is packed but feel free to go ahead
2482 days 21 hours ago
iGoddess
Scratch this, It's not even 10 PM and I'm about to KO, it's been a long week for me. Would you guys like to do tomorrow instead? I can squeeze it in perfectly in the evening, and will not go past midnight CEST!

Just let me know her or in mail, I didn't even get out mails for other applicants, I can't function today! XD

With that, good night crew, and maybe see you tomorrow! I have some things I wanna see how they play out with this! It won't be a - no pun intended.. mirror image of the first movie per se, it will have new factors, and less sporadic making you go crazy. After all, the guests choose their own death style, and previously it was chosen as 'insanity'.. so what will it be this time? >:D
2482 days 20 hours ago
bad18life
That's fine
2482 days 19 hours ago
Carraid73
Tomorrow sounds good.
2482 days 17 hours ago
I also feel more comfortable with tomorrow!
2482 days 1 hour ago
iGoddess
Well balls. I worked a 11 hour shift today, scorned woman, so I may condense this down by an hour because I need to eat and stuff. If it gets too close to 9:30 I won't post to be fair on the whole only 2 hours to do it, unless you're all god with that, then I'll go ahead. Hopefully I don't have to push back too much!

open group

M e l r o s e  Place

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!