This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The House

Topic » The House

2484 days 3 hours ago
bad18life
( This was really good. Nice job V )
2484 days 3 hours ago
Rain848
(THIS WAS A TRIP)
2484 days 3 hours ago
( omg this was sooo cool but mind boggling LOVE IT )
2484 days 3 hours ago
iGoddess
Yeah that was a lot of fun, and kinda happened perfectly guys, I thought I'd do the deaths faster.. but you all surprised me! I'm not sure if I wanna make this a sort of segment of.. we always have the same characters and put them through different situations like American Horror Story, or if I wanna come back and visit The House, but it was definitely fun!

Thanks so much dudes, gave me my first RP hosting vibes of the Saw. Again this was meant to happen fast, and be rushed but if any 'plot' questions do ask!
2484 days 2 hours ago
PoisonIvy22
( I think you should do stuff like this it was pretty fun but change the theme you could make next season like a Friday the 13th haha :) )
2484 days 2 hours ago
bad18life
( Yeah next movie could be called The House: Murder House. With everybody who died in the house appear as ghost. lol )
2484 days 2 hours ago
iGoddess
Lmfao, a competition to come back alive XD

So really, I cheated you guys the 1 person who comes out alive is not even themselves.
2484 days 2 hours ago
bad18life
( So do Andrew Westesson bring people to the house for the sole intentions of having his family members take over someone else's body? Like Jerry was actually Ace Westesson who happen to take over Jerry's body. )
2484 days 2 hours ago
bad18life
( Like I feel Jerry survived this before and Andrew took his body and he have a competition to see who is the strongest one left so another Westesson could take over that body. And it would happen over and over until the family is all back. )
2484 days 2 hours ago
iGoddess
That's the general idea yeah!
2483 days 2 hours ago
Finnick
I'm sorry I disappeared in the last thirty minutes. My ride for my plans showed up right after the gun sitch.
2482 days 8 hours ago
iGoddess
You're absolutely fine, it helped with picking the deaths XD !

open group

M e l r o s e  Place

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!