This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The House

Topic » The House

2463 days 6 hours ago
iGoddess
Distorted Voice over [no gender recognisable]: It was like we lived through a nightmare over, and over, and over again. There was no way out.
https://68.media.tumblr.com/fcbcf225d9626c2a0340b859fe7fde9f/tumblr_o9xjodF0641rqrt0mo3_400.gif

-Some people arrive at the lake house private road start. They exit their van, and begin walking down the road;

Emilia: I'm still confused as to why someone would go through all the work of inviting us into a home, but yet they send a fucking van to pick us up?
Jax: That's pretty much it, yeah.
Alec: I'm just excited we get to go INTO the famous BlueBells Lakehouse. Neither of you are a Westesson.. right?

Claire: No.. then again do we really know what any of the Westessons look like? But hey, you guy at the front with the blunt.
-She gestures to Martin, getting his attention. He smirks, as the group come to a short halt, near the Bakehouse.

Martin: 'Guy' has a nice ring to it, but name's Martin.
Kyle: Yes, my man Martin here did get the instructions where to pick the van up. So daft he needed me to read the co-ordinates. I mean, officially I'm uninvited myself BUT, I did get you all here.. so perhaps I have a reward inside the house awaiting me. Your hero!
-Everyone laughs, as they begin walking ahead through the groomed garden; Grace stays back, looking at the Bakehouse, feeling uneasy.
https://68.media.tumblr.com/18c595a3f10baf5c45053b203cee68c3/tumblr_obq2l8M5gS1s7xfipo3_500.gif

Seren: Hey what's up, why're you standing there?
-She nudges Grace glancing at the bakehouse.
Seren: Beauty right? C'mon, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity.
Amber: Yeah, you heard her blondie.

-The girls follow the others, and Emilia at the front porch glances back to everyone else.

Emilia: Anyone.. have a key?
Kyle: Wait, wait you're meaning to tell me you guys were given: Invites, even a van to come here in.. but.. you have no key?
-He clasps his hands chuckling.
Kyle: Dude pass the blunt this is some real sherlock holmes shit.

--Near the back of the group, Iris stands by John.
John: You don't look a day over 30.
Iris: And you won't have a sight if you spew that on me again. Now, I came here for some expensive champagne, maybe a scotch or two.. see what this, lavish lifestyle is all about.. not your .. I won't even waste my breath on you.

-She walks ahead to the others, and John is left there a little taken aback. Natalia looks over her invitation once again, as everyone searches for a key and gets aquatinted. She realises her envelope has a false bottom, lifts it and a key drops out.

Natalia: I think.. I have the key. GUYS HEY, EVERYONE!
-She lifts the key off the ground and shows it before stepping up beside Emilia and puts in the key, turning it.
https://68.media.tumblr.com/e1139cf6035d97635cb5a06bbb1fc8c3/tumblr_opn265F0g71v6mm2ho1_400.gif

Distorted Voice over: We should've never turned that key.

Song begins playing;
2463 days 5 hours ago
iGoddess
Need to know:

•Every individual [except Martin & Kyle] got an invitation by EMAIL to come to the Westesson lake house.

••Martin & Kyle didn't receive a direct invitation; Martin got an EMAIL with co ordinates which led him to the van, he couldn't make out how to locate it, so he asked Kyle who tagged along for the ride. The van had coordinates to everyone's pickup points an that brings us to the beginning of this movie.

•'BlueBells' is like the door number, instead it's a door name.

•Everyone should be a stranger to each other [for right now], or acquaintances at most. There's only 2 pairs of predetermined relations:
-Martin & Kyle
-Seren & Grace

•HOWEVER, if you'd like to have a pre-determined relation to someone else, you go for it. Just as long as you're both aware and can wing/adapt it as we move along! You have complete creative freedom on how you'd like your connection to others be.

_______
•••The only connection I cannot allow for plot purposes is nobody can 'be' a Westesson, or related to them.
_______

•There WILL be deaths, after all only 1 makes it out alive. To begins with activity will be on what I pick on first for the deaths [this by no means I as host last the longest JSYK.] I will then go to what you guys have developed thus far when it's down to the wire, and hop on best plot decisions for the deaths.

When we get into the nitty gritty of it, some 'house rules';

•When you enter the house [which you all automatically do], there is no exiting. Open a window, jump out, you'll land in another room of the house. Open a door, reveal another door, reveal another room. There is no escaping.

•Phone signal is completely dead, this also means the landlines within the house.
2463 days 5 hours ago
iGoddess
After-Opener scene;
[Once the song & opening credits roll, the start of the actual movie]

-As everyone steps inside, it's a beautiful entry way; it's all remodelled, modern with a touch of.. vintage.
https://68.media.tumblr.com/f6dd112d91f227ff5d9909d942ee7d44/tumblr_opn265F0g71v6mm2ho3_400.gif

--As everyone spreads out, amazed there is a centre table at the living area under the archway. There is a selection of booze alongside a buffet style of food. A man exits a room, and bows to them; the butler. He holds out a white envelope to the group.

Kyle: Talk man, don'tcha know it's rude not to greet your guests?
Martin: Dude, chill out..

-Iris steps forward taking the envelope and pulls out the computer-typed letter reading it out loud;

Iris: If you're reading this, it means I'm late, fashionably late.. how embarrassing, the host late. Fear not, Jerry will take care of you all while I'm on the way. He's the mute man who handed you this envelope. He's the house butler and will attend to all of your guys' whims. Perfect employee, doesn't bug you and does the service! Anywho, I'll be there as soon as I can to make the announcement you're all there for! Help yourself to the drinks, and food.. make yourselves at home. Just remember no access to the third floor of the house that is off limits.

Signed,
A.Westesson

-Iris looks up from the letter seeing only half of the people were listening.

Kyle: You heard the man or woman.. let's get this party started!
-He presses the stereo button and music begins blasting, the view pans out a window and the sound is mute, as if you cannot hear anything from the inside outside.
2463 days 5 hours ago
iGoddess
--Feel free to post!--
2463 days 5 hours ago
bad18life
( Okay before I start, I thought I read Blue Balls lmao )
2463 days 5 hours ago
bad18life
I guess I'll get it started.
-Jax begins to start dancing-
https://68.media.tumblr.com/38f9582230e6be0f67634b935a0ecb96/tumblr_naz1b8VK9g1qmc017o1_500.gif
2463 days 5 hours ago
Carraid73
-Hohn watches Jax dance with a smirk, heading for a bottle of expensive-looking wine-
2463 days 5 hours ago
dvs194
*Claire starts dancing, smiling as she starts to move to the music*
2463 days 5 hours ago
bad18life
Come on you bastards. Show me what you got.
-Jax says while continuing to dance-
2463 days 5 hours ago
dvs194
*Claire laughs as she continues dancing*
2463 days 5 hours ago
bad18life
-Jax looks at Claire while dancing-
That's what I'm talking about. At least someone not afraid to dance as well.
2463 days 5 hours ago
Carraid73
-Shakes his head at Jax-

You don't want to, trust me. Unless you're already drunk.
2463 days 5 hours ago
iGoddess
[[ LOL I KNOW I CHOSE SUCH A BAD HOUSE NAME XD But it has a meaning, I swear. Also I guess I'll post some music, I hate to do it, does anyone else wanna DJ for the time being? XD ]]

-Seren does a little twirl before pouring herself what looks like an expensive brandy;
http://68.media.tumblr.com/bcb4b7e0081541d43502ec1bdc84a95c/tumblr_n0p99o6qcr1rika5eo4_250.gif
I'm 100% doing a house tour..
2463 days 5 hours ago
Finnick
Grace: *Gently takes the letter from Iris, ignoring the music*  I don't know if I should get a Pretty Little Liars vibe or a Would You Rather vibe from this.
2463 days 5 hours ago
dvs194
*grins at Jax, then looks at John*
Claire: Oh come on, you can't be that bad! I'm Claire, by the way.
*continues dancing*
2463 days 5 hours ago
bad18life
-Jax turns his attention to John-
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Show me out then. In matter of fact, I would love if you could. You would earn my respect.

open group

M e l r o s e  Place

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!