This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge #14

Topic » Challenge #14

1343 days 16 hours ago
LittleMix
Welcome to your final challenge here on Free Agents. Yes, I said final challenge. Today is a purge challenge. The last place loser will be sent home. But that’s not all! We will also be having an elimination. So you have to win today in order to secure your spot in the final!

This challenge is called Time Sync

The object of this challenge is to send me a mail. Easy right? Well it gets harder. You will send me a mail every 5 minutes. For every mail you send, you gain a point. How long do you go? Well, that’s up to you. You can go for as long as you want, but when you start you can not stop until you decide that you have had enough, or you miss a 5 minute interval.

MAKE SURE THAT WHEN YOU START YOU ARE READY TO KEEP GOING! IF YOU MISS A SINGLE INTERVAL THAT WILL END YOUR POINTS.

The person who has the least amount of points will be eliminated from the game. The person with the most earns a spot in the final. If there is a tie for first, you will become co winners, if there is a tie for last, there will be an elimination challenge to see which one of you goes home, the winner of that will go straight into elimination against the person the winners pick. If three people tie for first place, the other two are immediately eliminated from the competition.

This challenge will go for 48 hours. Good luck.
1341 days 16 hours ago
LittleMix
Thank you guys for completing this challenge. Let’s get to the results.
1341 days 16 hours ago
LittleMix
In first place we have...

Britt 188 points.
1341 days 16 hours ago
LittleMix
Second place:

Bryan 33 points
1341 days 16 hours ago
LittleMix
Third place:

James 14 points
1341 days 16 hours ago
LittleMix
Fourth place:

Sam 12 points

Last Place:

Alan 2 points
1341 days 16 hours ago
LittleMix
Alan unfortunately this ends your time here in Santiago Chile. I hope to see you again in the future, take care

open group

Mix's Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!