This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination #13

Topic » Elimination #13

1362 days 19 hours ago
LittleMix
1362 days 19 hours ago
LittleMix
Alright, let's get too the votes.

James and Alan as the winners of the challenge you have to vote one person in, who is that gonna be?

James: Chase
Alan: Chase

Chase, you will be going into elimination.
1362 days 19 hours ago
LittleMix
Let's get your opponent
http://us20.chatzy.com/21231161771690
1362 days 19 hours ago
LittleMix
The name of this elimination is “Point Me To Victory”.

In this elimination, you have one simple mission in mind, to get as many points as possible. Each person will mail me how many points you want to add to your score. Naturally, you would want to pick a number as high as possible, however whoever picks the highest number will NOT receive their points, they will get a 0 for the round. Meaning, you need to predict how greedy or selfless your opponent will be before mailing me how many points you want.

Please keep in mind the following stipulations:
There will be only 8 Rounds of this game.

Each of the point values have been divided into brackets, you may use each bracket twice and you CANNOT use the same amount of points from a previous round. So for example, if I used 81 in Round 5, then I could still use the [76-100] bracket but I could not use 81 again for this elimination.

The brackets are: [1-25], [26-50], [51-75], [76-100]

You will need to mail me all 8 of your selected point totals for the round. Once you mail me a total, you CANNOT change the amount.

The first person to get to 100 points or the person with the most points at the end of 8 rounds if no one gets to 100 points will win this elimination and remain in the game. Loser goes home.
1362 days 15 hours ago
LittleMix
ROUND 1:

Sam: 24
Chase: 25

Sam gets 24 points.
1362 days 15 hours ago
LittleMix
ROUND 2:

Sam: 49
Chase: 45

Chase gets 45 points.

Sam: 24
1362 days 15 hours ago
LittleMix
ROUND 3:

Sam: 23
Chase: 57

Sam gets 23 points

Sam: 47
1362 days 15 hours ago
LittleMix
ROUND 4:

Sam: 48
Chase: 21

Chase gets 21 points.

Sam: 47
Chase: 66
1362 days 15 hours ago
LittleMix
ROUND 5:

Sam: 74
Chase: 87

Sam gets 74 points.

Sam: 111
Chase: 66

*BLOWS AIRHORN*

Sam congratulations you have won this elimination. Go rejoin the group

Chase, you had a really good run this season. You played a very good game physically and you went all the way here without going in. Unfortunately, this ends your time here in Santiago, Chile.

open group

Mix's Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!