This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Besties - Jungle #1

Topic » Besties - Jungle #1

1745 days 14 hours ago
LittleMix
Jasoi & piesyumyyumypies & FireX & myiel will be playing in the Jungle.
1745 days 13 hours ago
Stunzer
https://i.imgur.com/Jade8BZ.gif
1744 days 19 hours ago
LittleMix
Welcome to the first Jungle. Tonight you will be playing Karmageddon.

I will call out a large number and your aim is to find exactly 10 Tengaged users, whose KARMA amounts add up as close to that number as possible. These users MUST have more than 100 karma and less than 10,000, so that you can’t just use low-numbered users to make up the total. You may not use users that start with the same letter. For example you can’t use “Jenna2010” and “Jenzie” in the same group.

Both members of the team have to send INDIVIDUAL lists. There can not be repeats on either list. So both members can’t have “Jenna2010” on their list.

The team closest to the target value with their total wins the Jungle. A tie is resolved by which team sent their links in fastest.

This Jungle will end at 6 PM EST 07/17/2019. Good luck!
1744 days 19 hours ago
LittleMix
The karma amount you are going for is 17500.
1743 days 12 hours ago
LittleMix
The results of this Jungle are:

Jasoi & piesyumyyumypies - DID NOT COMPETE
FireX & myiel - 1 list that hit EXACTLY 17500, the other list did not work. It had 2 people with less than 100 karma in it.

*BLOWS AIRHORN*

Congrats to FireX and myiel you are the winners of this Jungle. You can join the rest of the teams.

Jasoi & piesyumyyumypies, honestly I wish I could say I was shocked, but I can't. This ends your time here on Besties. Thanks for playing.

open group

Mix's Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!