This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Mission #3

Topic » Mission #3

1844 days 16 hours ago
LittleMix
1844 days 16 hours ago
Christian_
_
1844 days 16 hours ago
BluJay112
hi
1844 days 15 hours ago
Kelly0412
hi
1844 days 15 hours ago
SAWCHUK55
Hi
1844 days 15 hours ago
J2999
waves
1844 days 15 hours ago
smuguy2012
Hi
1844 days 15 hours ago
OldNewz
Hi
1844 days 15 hours ago
Typhlosion37
jake more like dumb
1844 days 15 hours ago
LittleMix
The name of this mission is "Press Your Luck"

This game is luck-based. It will involve the chatzy randomizer, so keep that in mind.
The game is separated into 3 rounds: a beginning round, a main round, and a bonus round

ROUND 1: Beginning Round
The round will start with 10 points options randomized, and 0 whammies for the first 2 spins. If you choose to keep going after that, each spin will have one more whammy than there were before. You may stop this round and bank your points whenever you want. If you hit a whammy at all, you lose all the money you’ve gotten for the round, and are forced to stop the round.

ROUND 2: Main Round
This round will start with a choice. You may either take a guaranteed 5 spins, or you may opt for a chance at more spins for this round. If you go for more spins, you could end up getting anywhere from 2-8 spins for that round. Once the number of spins is determined, you can spin up to that number spins in this round (but you can stop and bank at any time). If you hit a whammy, the points you got so far in this round will be lost, but you can keep going.

There will always be 2 whammies and 7 points (and 1 bonus) options no matter what in this round.

ROUND 3: Bonus Round
Throughout the beginning and main rounds, there will be some options that say ‘BONUS’. If you hit one of those, you will be allowed to do the bonus round. If you do not, your game will end after the main round. The bonus round will have very high point values, and NO WHAMMIES. For each ‘BONUS’ you hit, you will be allowed 1 spin in this round.

This will be done one at a time in a private chatzy so no one will know your score unless you tell them. Results will be revealed tomorrow at 6 PM est (4/08/2019).

When you are ready to compete please PM me on skype, and I will link you to a chatzy where the competition will begin.

The player with the HIGHEST score will win this mission and be have immunity from the Duel as well as starting the order. In the event of a tie, the player who incurred less Whammies will win. If that is a tie, then player who earned more money in less spins win. If that ties, then I will use your placement from the last mission to break the tie.

I also need your new lists by the same time the results are being posted. If you do not have a list sent to me you will receive the penalty.

Any questions?
1844 days 15 hours ago
OldNewz
oh I thought this was a live comp
1844 days 15 hours ago
Kelly0412
huh
1844 days 14 hours ago
noah_kondon
Luck is Cancer
1843 days 16 hours ago
LittleMix
Alright, everyone has done the challenge and all lists are sent so here we go with results!
1843 days 16 hours ago
LittleMix
I will be revealing everyones scores from bottom to top

So in last place (16th) we have

Birks - 5 points
1843 days 16 hours ago
LittleMix
Next we have a tie for 14th

Anthony and Jay with 106 points

open group

Mix's Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!