This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 10 Comments

Topic » Round 10 Comments

3430 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
From Gaiaphage
Re: RSF
Nov 24, 2014 21:15:46
to aiwfwyattroh RShowFreak Jkjkjk15
thanks lol but you scared me for a second haha
>We were never a final 3 together so let's not act like as had no kinda pact from the start lol
>Your a big threat to winning so that's actually a reason not to take you
>However with that being said both jkjk and I agreed that there's no way we wouldn't take you to the finale with us :D so congrats
>>there isnt a reason why you guys shouldnt take me to f4. its been a bumpy ride but we are a tight F3.
3430 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
From Gaiaphage
Re: RSF
Nov 24, 2014 21:26:04
to aiwfwyattroh RShowFreak
ok man thanks
>Prob taking Oakley with us
>I choose you
>Jkjk is choosing Oakley I believe
>>thanks lol but you scared me for a second haha
>>>We were never a final 3 together so let's not act like as had no kinda pact from the start lol
>>>Your a big threat to winning so that's actually a reason not to take you
>>>However with that being said both jkjk and I agreed that there's no way we wouldn't take you to the finale with us :D so congrats
>>>>there isnt a reason why you guys shouldnt take me to f4. its been a bumpy ride but we are a tight F3.
3430 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
From Jkjkjk15
Final four confessional
Nov 24, 2014 22:08:30
to RShowFreak
I MADE FINAL FOUR! Wyatt and I decided to take Chris and Oakley to finals! I'm just so excited to actually do good in one of these for once! If this is anything like the show and the final is trivia I'm screwed! I am really trying and I want to thank you guys for rewarding me with the nice rankings! I really am excited to have made it this far an I hope to make it to finals! Thanks for being on this journey with me!
3430 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
From Gaiaphage
CONFESSIONAL
Nov 24, 2014 22:59:12
to RShowFreak
After a lot of worrying, Wyatt and Jk have made it clear that they are taking Oakley and myself to Final 4, meaning Jordon and Michael will be getting the boot.

Excellent news for me. I lose 2 people who were after me, and I am in the final 4.

I am determined to win my final group game EVER, and it WILL be an RSF game. To end my group game era of playing, i WILL be declared an RSF Winner.

open group

RSF Gen 2 Viewer's Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!