This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SURVIVOR: PRINCIPE ISLAND - Confessionals

Topic » SURVIVOR: PRINCIPE ISLAND -..

1897 days 18 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Chandler:

Dana went home and that was sweet because she's an awful person and with that the royalty has some cracks with is A-MA-Z-I-N-G for me because now i have a little more time on this island. With the royalty crack yesterday, the game is a little more open now and this allows me to walk between the broken pieces which allows me to try to make a big move and I'll get there in a second.

After Dana's blindside it happened a explosion on the main group and i cant say that i'm surprised because all we have being seeing in that chat is CHAOS. This season is being a chaos and i'm surviving it. Romeo got pissed and started to say that they should get together again and vote me or dakota out since if we get to the f3 we'll win but if you all think that why did u guys voted for BEN? Like i got Jimmy, Ben and Matt flipped but Romeo and Nick shoudnt flip if they were willing to do #RoyaltyStrong and vote me or Dakota out and now Romeo says "lets get together again"? OH DARLING GO THE HELL.

https://media1.popsugar-assets.com/files/thumbor/RrR5hCwcl2P8O5cUnUcYAsMw-eI/fit-in/1024x1024/filters:format_auto-!!-:strip_icc-!!-/2016/03/22/830/n/37139775/e0c032a317426134_tumblr_inline_mwvwbnQFzf1ryg0vq/i/When-Someone-Tries-Tell-You-Your-Relationship-Really-Hot-Guy-Doomed.gif

Today's plan is split the votes between Nick and Romeo and when Jimmy told me that I said okay but that i wanted Romeo out but those guys dont listen to me and they want make Ben's wish and vote Nick out but I can see myself working with Nick more than with Romeo and the worst part of this is that Matt is included on the split and boi i dont trust Matt at all since he pretended that he didnt voted Josh so I thought something a little risky but it's kinda worth it for me since i'm screwed anyways.

If Me, Dakota, Nick and Romeo get together for this vote we can send Matt home breaking the the f3 between Jimmy, Ben and Matt and keep Nick and Ben targeting each other at the f6 which can open a door for me to be on the f5 but this riscky because I live on the tightrope here and if this doesnt work out my head can be on the block but tbh i dont care because i'm screwed doing this or not because it's just a matter of time to someone stab me in the back again. I mean, do u really think they will take me to the f3? I dont think so! If I want to be there I need to fight but for this to happen i need to get Dakota, Nick and Romeo on my side today.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/survivor-org/images/d/dd/Tumblr_meofey4Tt41rmd8jko1_400.gif
1897 days 18 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Chandler:

So i've been trying to take Matt and because of that i'm throwing a little seeds here and there and it seems it's working out because after say to Jimmy that Matt wasnt someone who e should trust he now wants to take Matt out and it's funny because now i dont need to flip anymore.

https://gyazo.com/898117a737b4028c6a0ae0e87fc92318

So far it's me, Dakota, Nick and Jimmy voting for Matt but i'm pretty sure Romeo will follow this as well so it seems like a plan :)
1897 days 17 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
--- EPISODE 12 ---
1897 days 17 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Ben:

Well that’s annoying, I don’t know if jimmy had anything to do with Matt going home but I guess I’ll find out soon. Hopefully the next vote is clear cut but ya never know I guess
1896 days 20 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Ben:

Confessional - My read on the situation is that Jimmy is trying to set himself up in an f3 with Nick and Romeo, and to do that he got Barn voted out but made it look like he didn't have anything to do with it, even though he was telling Romeo and Chandler he had something to do with it. He's trying to push for Dakota/Chandler to get 6th to retain that f3 deal and they'll be voting me out as soon as I don't win immunity. I feel like the best move is to vote out Nick or Jimmy here and tell the other one and Romeo that if any of us want a shot at winning then it's time to strike the other two next round, that way I have wiggle room if I don't win immunity.
1896 days 20 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Chandler:

Matt is down and with that it only left Romeo being the person who doesnt strategize with me at all so my next target would be him but a twist came and we we're divided on duos to compete for a double immunity and guess what... Once again Chatzy screwed me over because Ben and Romeo got together and they won the challenge which is bad because puted my target with immunity, it puted power on Ben's hands and puted my "alliance" on the chapping block.

So if we are going to be robotic this round the easy way would be vote for Nick and prays for Jimmy doesnt flip and vote me or Dakota which is what I really think is gonna happen and i'm gonna be quietly waiting for that so i want to blindside Jimmy.

https://media.giphy.com/media/jkYkQdpek7TYHiNA7b/giphy.gif

From the past tribals, Jimmy has being flipping from tribal to tribal to tribal and this is risky for my game because we all know that Jimmy can get together with his old royalty alliance and get my ass out of here. I trully believe that me and Dakota are numbers to Jimmy and that f3 chat it's just bullshit which I dont buy AT ALL.

So I spoked with Nick and he seemed down and he said that he would pull Romeo as well and Dakota is down too but now i'm a little more worried because talking with Ben he told me that Jimmy, Romeo and Nick are voting Dakota or me and that he wants to vote Nick so I really have to decided in which snake to trust because the truth is that all of them had lied to me before and now one of them are lying to me again which can coast my game tonight because or I got Jimmy out, or we go to rocks and i'm out or i'm going to be blindsided and still out. One of this things will happen and rn im fucking curious to see what happens.

https://media.giphy.com/media/kG1fuK48pvTrb6o51K/giphy.gif
1896 days 16 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
--- EPISODE 13 | FINALE ---
1896 days 16 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Chandler (Exit Interview):

This is queen Chandler seending a message to all my fans!!

https://media.tenor.com/images/82eaaf006d8ebb2f0e80012f84360355/tenor.gif

Bitches you know I tried, God knows I tried but people are dumb so screw them.

This game is one of my favorites ones so far because I survived the bottom for a lot of time and I had so much fun. For the first time I yelled at people without care if i was going home next, for the first time I survived a big bottom because usually i'm only on the bottom during pre merge but then I change things and this time was different and I liked that. I survived rocks, I survived an tribal council with people people taking rocks, I survived the FUCKING CHATZY.

Even with so much bad luck, I think I played a good game and fuck you if you dont agree with that because bitch i'm a survivor. Do i'm mad for being voted out? No but i think Nick is stupid for taking Jimmy more further into this game because he's playing the best game so far and people needs to realize that. Ben needs to wake up because that immunity isnt forever baby and now you need to fight your ass to the ftc.

I believe things got it wrong for two reasons:

1. Nick rather to follow Jimmy as a sheep and lost at the end than make a real move.
2. Ben's safety made he feels that he owns the show and he doesnt. That Nick vote was a pure child's tantrum and now he's screw.

So i hope Dakota survives but the odds are really low rn.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/survivor-org/images/d/dd/Tumblr_meofey4Tt41rmd8jko1_400.gif/revision/latest?cb=20140801013128

Thank U all for this season, I had fun and I'll see everyone on the reunion.

XOXO, THE BRAZILIAN QUING (because i'm a queen and a king).

https://media.tenor.com/images/480e72d342c7a0e83aaa187e11d65053/tenor.gif

open group

J&J's Survivor VL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!