This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SURVIVOR: PRINCIPE ISLAND - Confessionals

Topic » SURVIVOR: PRINCIPE ISLAND -..

1901 days 9 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Jay:

My goal in this game is to simply flip-flop between the two major alliances and do what I need to in order to keep myself safe. Right now we are at a 5-5 scenario after this round if Nicky goes home. So I need to do what’s best for me in the long run and make sure that neither of these alliances get to big. I need to make sure that both sides NEED me. Plus I don’t believe me and Nick have even talked before.
1901 days 8 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Chandler:

Once again i've voted on  the bottom and girl that doesnt surprise me at all but at least i'm proud of had voted Dana since those bitches from the royalty (Dana, Jimmy and Matt) had said from everyone but their little slaves that the vote was Dakota. So I may voted on the bottom but i didnt got played on that vote.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/19/ec/2a/19ec2aa7f3c3dd8787f3ae60ce52e9b5.gif

After the vote, Dana came really pissed at me because i voted her and bitch come on... YOU TRIED TO PLAY ME TWICE!!! Then she called me an Authistic person just because i dont speak english very well and you know what? FUCK OFF i'm a proud brazilian and i have no shame for not know english to well as i know portuguese and if she is so annoyed by that she can go to https://www.fisk.com.br/cursos/ingles/speed and pay me some english classes ;)

https://media.tenor.com/images/86d7837a22b4f481100f4e9f75319a82/tenor.gif

This tribal is probably gonna be a new mess because the royalty once again has being saying  a new that im super sure that isnt they real target again because i dont buy anything from them anymore. The rumor is that they are voting for James but im pretty sure they are voting me or Livingston. Said that i dont if I should play my idol tonight because i dont wanna waste it but im also dont wanna go home with that on my pocket.

Yesterday at night Livinston told me about his merge idol and i told him about my pequena one because i felt bad and i thought not telling that for him could make me pay hard in the future so now he knows about my idol and i hope that boy doesnt tell anyone of it... I didnt wanna tell him but since we were sharing a lot of information with each other i needed to proof to him that we could trust me. An alliance is made by two persons and if only one of them shows loyalty its because something is wrong.

James has being saying that the votes is gonna be 5 for Livigston or him and 1 vote on me coming from  Matt because that bitch and I had an argument a few days ago after he said that i was the one who voted Josh ZzZzZ,.. If it's true and that holy shitty group is really voting together we are gonna be a 6X5X1 vote and with that Nicky is gone but girls why not risk it and vote Jimmy? God damn it, if this is really real we can break that stupid f3 but i think people like to suck Jimmy's balls just because he seems pretty on his profile pic  but come on, this is survivor not some Xvideos reality show. WAKE UP YOUR MOTHERFUCKING DUMMIES AND LETS MAKE A REAL GOOD MOVE.

But okay, i guess i have to vote for Nicky and prays for me dont go home tonight because im not playing my little idol #PraysForChandler

Hasta luego honeys and if this goes as my final confessionals i only have one thing to say:

E aqui jaz o reizinho brasileiro ;( RIP

LOVE U ALL

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/survivor-malakal/images/6/6b/Abi_goodbye.gif
1901 days 7 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
--- EPISODE 8 ---
1901 days 7 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Ben:

Well if Jay was the flipper, then that tribal couldn't have worked out any better. A flushed idol, a secure 6 and knowing where everyone basically stands is good news to me. Romeo, Dana and Nicky play very emotionally so I'm not worried on either of them flipping on me in the next few rounds, and I'm hoping Jimmy and Matt are solid as well, otherwise I may be in for a rude awakening.
1901 days 7 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Nick:

so jaybird just flipped on my alliance and didnt tell livingston to idol chandler. it was odd to say the least... glad he got rocked out though. basically my strategy at this point is to be seen as a "leader" in my alliance, so i get the votes at the end because im very confident i can get there now.

i also plan on at least getting to know everyone in the minority before they leave, just so they can have a reason to vote for me in the end.

my plan rn is to bring dana and romeo to the end. im closest to jimmy, but i think i would lose to him in the end (at least as of now) and i dont really know ben. matthew is a wild card, so maybe i would consider taking him? hes gonna have really good jury management or really bad jury management and its a matter of time.
1900 days 9 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
James:

Ok so last vote I MIGHT have got Matt to flip during the revote ngl. I do think that's still possible. Anyway, knowing I got 6 votes on Nicky meant I felt I had achieved something.

But, ultimately.....
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/ugniussslekys-survivor-series/images/5/5b/Rocks.gif/revision/latest?cb=20160515114803

so, Jay goes! OF COURSE it's someone I'm aligned with! Numbers now 6-5. Jimmy sends Romeo to exile. Ok that's 5-5, we can work with that!

https://rs531.pbsrc.com/albums/dd352/KELLIE_SURIVOR/SURVIVOR%2016%20-%20MICRONESIA-FANS%20VS%20FAVES/Amanda%20Kimmel/MICRO-GIF-Amandacry.gif~c200

They made a chat of 6 (Dana, Jimmy, Ben, Nicky, Matt and myself) and said to vote Dakota. Will they? Find out tonight! But my 5 (Myself, Grace, Dakota, Livingston and Chandler) are all voting Matt. Partially because they might not risk rocks for Matt, but equally it's what people wanted sooooo seems legit enough!

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/survivor-malakal/images/1/10/Tribalquestions_Sabrina.gif/revision/latest?cb=20160704173354

if this goes well, we CAN claw something back.  High hopes, won't be shocked if we lose another player tonight though! Ig we'll see.

I'm glad I'm finally getting stuff across in this game, 2 x minority -> causing a split vote! But hey, if you wanna be the top banana, you've gotta start from the bottom of the bunch.

This will be an interesting tribal, interested to see how it plays out!
PS my letter from home was NOT worth that $500, can I have a refund?

https://i.gifer.com/Pvjb.gif
1900 days 9 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Chandler:

Once Upon a Time... A group game started and he had 18 little angels were ready to take God's hands and play with holy actions but a swap came and some angels were very mean so they started to do some awful things like letting the sweet little Chandler, the angel most loved by God out of a vote, then they decided once again decided to challenge god and left little Chandler out of the vote so at instead of they redeem themselves, they tried to take little Chandler out but God intervened causing a tie and making people draw rocks  to save his little ass but in the rocks the devil cheated to help little Lucifer (Jimmy) and his gang (Dana and the rest who i dont even know their names)  at that moment and with that the sweet Jay ended up dying on that sadly tribal council.

https://i.imgur.com/avH2uMZ.gif

GIRL THEY ALMOST GOT ME BUT I'M STILL HERE WITH MY IDOL ON MY POCKET SO SUCK THIS YOUR STUPID PEOPLE CUZ WE ARE STILL GONNA FUCK YOU ALL.

Livingston waste an idol but it's okay since he has another one so who cares, right? We have 2 idols on our possess and i really think that we can turn the tables with that.

I loved how they thought i was leaving and started to say bye Denver Diva lol Bitch please I'M A BRAZILIAN DIVA.

During the revote time I went to Jimmy for make a little drama since he said to me that he was voting Jamea and he just said that he was the one flipped and tied the vote and when I know it wasnt him because that bitch its the leader of the Royality of this game AND we have a group of 6 WHICH HE ISNT FUCKING THERE because he's sucks but i went to his lie and played a little with him too because if theres something that i really love to do is make myself the dumb girl. Why? I dont know but it's really fun.

https://gyazo.com/8f1d4110720c7a2035358cbfb3afe53b
https://gyazo.com/b8c7cad01cafff3e88a4bfee3dc81082

http://24.media.tumblr.com/c813deb980b8516d6b177eda3a07d159/tumblr_mez92aX8h91qcnzaso8_250.gif

During the auction i'm starting to think that those guys hacked the Chartzy because i cant believe everytime that they need to see their names being selected there, it happens. I dont know if it's hack, deal with the devil, pact with the demon, black magic or anything else that i dont recall rn but theres something there rigging this game for them and i dont believe it's God because he's on my side. #Amen

For today's tribal I said on the group of 6 that we should vote for Matt since I dont like him after he said that i was the one who voted Josh and people had believed that LMAO and because we are probably going to rocks again and since i really want Jimmy out of here i rather let him draw rocks with us and have a real shot at going home than becoming safe with the rock draw happening and also we voted Nicky last tribal so we can take the risk of do this again and see the caroco idol being played on him.

Jimmy came to me and said he is voting Dakota. Do I bought this? NO since he is being lying for the past 3 tribal council and with rocks real close to happen again, of course they will try to throw one of our votes away to get a 5x4x1 vote so i hope we dont have fools tht will believe on that BS they have being saying. It's time to people wake people and see their lies.

I'm probably not using my idol again which is totaly a rick but you gotta risk it to get the biscuit so im down to tgake Jesus hands once again and save this idol for one more day because the truth is that we dont know who they will be voting this time and it could be anyone. It could be Livingston since he played an idol last tribal and now they may see he vulnerable. It's a shot in the dark to play this idol tonight so lets go to rocks again.

https://i.imgur.com/4XusXHx.gif
1900 days 5 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
--- EPISODE 9 ---
1900 days 5 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Ben:

Confessional - Well I did it kids, I won immunity, and only because I was on a computer before everyone else was. While not the most important immunity to win, as I ended up on a tribe with a majority of it being in my alliance, it's good to know that I'm safe in case an idol comes out of Grace or Dakota's pocket. It also shows that I have a good read on the people in the game and their perceptions of themselves and each other, which hopefully will help me out when the time comes. I know that I have some work cut out for me in the home stretch, because I feel like I'll be one of the bigger targets soon enough, but hopefully I have enough time to establish a few deals to keep myself here longer than I should be!
1899 days 12 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
--- EPISODE 10 ---
1899 days 12 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Romeo:

It feels so fucking good to finally be online actively, and not completely exhausted or nauseated, and I return with a fucking bang! My gut told me to play the idol nullifier, DANA, the one who would of been toast if I didnt play it, told me to save it, but no, my gut was fucking right, and we sent Livingston and his ugly members only club jacket to jury with James and Jay.

I have 2 final 3s right now, one consists of me, Dana and Nicky, the other consists of me, Dana and Ben. I think I’d prefer to go to the end with Nicky and Dana cause I feel like the Jury respects Ben more than us.
1899 days 9 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Grace (Exit Interview):

1898 days 10 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Romeo:

CONFESSIONAL:
—————————
I think this split vote plan is fucking DUMB and Im pretty sure someone is planning a blindside on someone in the majority six, but honestly I’m pretty sure I’m not the one people are gonna make a  move on because no one sees me as a threat, so I’m not worrying about it TOO much.
1898 days 10 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Chandler:

We had an almost perfect plan to take the biggest awful person in the word out of this game and we failed like everything that we did before here. You know, it's really funny when you stop to think and realize that you're on the bottom for the last 5 tribal council that you participated and yet you're still on the game. But we have being so unlucky, like we draw rocks twice in a tribal council and we lose both times, we draw rocks a lot of times in a auction and lose as well, we had 4 idols and 2 of them were used in a wrong way, 1 was nullified and 1 was sent home. It's a big weave of bad luck.

After once again not having luck in a tribal council, it only left me and Dakota from the bottom side so it is really now or never for someone from the royalty side stand up and say "I wanna make a big move" because i know they are 6 strong but honey the ftc will have only 3 or 2 persons so wake up and do something because in an alliance it always be someone in the bottom and someone in the top.

So Jimmy came to me and said that he wanna make a move and take Dana out because he finally realized that as long Dana is here, he's not gonna win this game. He said that Dana, Romeo, Nick and Ben will be splitting votes between me and Dakota so if Me, Dakota, Jimmy and Matt votes for Dana, she's out.

I'm in a point of this game that my only choice is to trust Jimmy even with him lying to me since the pre merge and it's hard but theres no thing i can do anymore since i'm without my idol, i'm without numbers, i'm without everything that can make me feel safe tonight so this is my only option and tbh if Jimmy is lying today, he is really stupid because he doesnt have to lie sinc they got the numbers anyway and it's the only that he has to make a move. After today if me or dakota goes home, he's fate in this game will be at Dana's hand and i'm pretty sure she will not take him to the f3.
1897 days 10 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
--- EPISODE 11 ---

open group

J&J's Survivor VL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!