This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SURVIVOR: PRINCIPE ISLAND - Confessionals

Topic » SURVIVOR: PRINCIPE ISLAND -..

1932 days 12 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Josh D:

Okay well maybe I’m not on the top of the Eiffel Tower as I thought, because Romeo wants to pull a fast one on me and work with Josh Z and Dan.

Tribal lines are no more and we need 3 votes. Myself, Livingston, and Dan. And boom just like that we get rid of josh z just like that.
1932 days 12 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
James:

Ok so the swap arrived.

I'M 3-2 DOWN ON NUMBERS, Jeff Jackson & Josh!

BUT. Grace said: "I'm so happy to be with people I like" LMAO legend.

I'm definitely sticking with Jay, he was like one of my closest on old tribe. KING CARRIED US TODAY!

IF we go to tribal, I THINK we'll stick as a 3 (assuming Grace flips to us (fingers)
) and we boot Nicky or Dakota. Haven't played with Nicky for ages, last game I played with Java he won BUT I voted him so hopefully that's something LMAO

Ready to go hardcore until merge!

https://media.giphy.com/media/WQKBjGbg4UkyQ/giphy.gif
1932 days 10 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
--- EPISODE 5 ---
1932 days 10 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Grace:

1932 days 9 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Josh D:

Josh Z went and I couldn't be happier.

Tonight was a very good night, I really saw where people were aligned. I realized I can really trust livingston. I now know I can't trust Romeo. I thought I could, more so I wanted to, and he wants to use this excuse he didn't realize that it was me, but that's moronic. He'll be out next.

Now, I have Livingston and I have Dan. Both who probably view me as their #2. As you can see I'm such a gamebot, I'm pretty much a male version of Chrissy. This tribal reminded me of the Roark vote honestly, where I connected with Dan and we blindsided Josh Z.

I do play a loyal game to those who will be loyal to me, but those who stand in the way, I will not hesitate to take down.
1931 days 14 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Chandler:

So apparently i missed a round because i have a life and apparently in this game some bitches dont have one because they voted in 37 MINUTES!!!!! Like, wtf, you know? you dont have other thing to do? go to sleep, go have sex, idk just do something out of this motherfucker game you lil bitch.

https://media.tenor.com/images/5c7bc69f3179954050fca008fd1b3b5f/tenor.gif

Anyways i'm pissed that i missed an idol guess so i hope someone had found this shit before we got swaped otherwise im gonna be more pissed when this game get to a end.

Talking about swap... I feel that im in a good spot because i have a relationship with Dana and Ben and even if they target each other i'm col because i'm also building a relationship with Jimmy so im prob safe for the next few days.

Even with me having a "relationship" with Jimmy i dont trust him because im pretty sure that he is sneaky so if we go to a tribal with ONLY our tribe, i may try to get him out.

https://media.tenor.com/images/480e72d342c7a0e83aaa187e11d65053/tenor.gif

Today's twist is a double tribal council just like that one who got Malcolm out from Game Changers and i dont wanna to tribal. I mean no one does but double tribals is always a mess and im dont want to deal with is rn so i hope my tribe won.

I was about to record this confessional in a video thing but im pissed and i dont want to make myself a crazy person in front of the whoever is gonna watch that so who knows in another.

https://media.tenor.com/images/0bcc40614c00596fd6b2b35d7a780691/tenor.gif
1931 days 14 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Chandler:

That arent exacly a confessional but who cares?

I guess i found my new persona for this game and her name is ANA PAULA RENAULT

https://media.tenor.com/images/5fff0689bf99cbd2d0e86704ff39c6dc/tenor.gif

She's a brazilian icon who played Big Brother Brazil and only losted because she slaped a dude on his face and also played A Fazenda aka The Farm. She is crazy, she is funny and I LOVE HER.

Im gonna show a little about her.
WATCH THE VIDEO

SHE IS A QUEEN

https://media1.tenor.com/images/968368aed9540dfd1f3d0570efaadbad/tenor.gif?itemid=5115370

WATCH BOTH VIDEOS BECAUSE SHE IS A QUEEN
1931 days 12 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Dan:

I just want to say i totally called it that we were swapping at 15. Anyways let me explain my vote last time. Me and Josh D are very close friends on this site and i knew i could trust him. anyways I'm still goona try to get my 4 person alliance of me Dakota matt and Grace to the final 4 and I know i can get Josh D who to vote for at merge. Anyways The vote was basically between Romeo and Josh Z. Although I need Josh D to feel like he was in control i basically told him to vote Josh Z since i'm down in helping him get the numbers, (which isn't true). Anyways Livingston i couldn't wanted to vote Romeo originally. Anyways i wanted JOsh Z out over Romeo. So i made sure JOsh D talked to him because if i forced Livingston into voting Josh Z he might actually just expose me and blindside me. Anyways there's a reason why i wanted to vote Josh Z out over Romeo. The reason is whoever didn' get voted out would of been pissed. But lets Say Josh Z is the one we keep, he's going to go ballistic and most importantly he's gonna go ballistic towards me while if Romeo stays in the game he's gonna be more mad at Josh D and Livingston than he will be at me so yeah!!!
1931 days 12 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Josh D:

Tonight is so grim and really the first time in this game that i have little faith in the numbers I have. Do I expect to be targeted tonight? 100%. The writing is on the wall.

Right now I have Livingston, and I trust Ben. That’s 3 votes. If I pull over Matt, then It’s a ballgame. And again, it’ll be in chandlers hands. But that’s too many moving parts for my liking, if I see 3 possibly 4 votes coming my way, I’ll have to play my idol.

Tonight what is crucial is how have my relationships that I have built been. Can they deliver me the crucial information of whether or not I am in trouble.

Tonight is all about trust, and we’re going to put that into perspective tonight
1931 days 12 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
James:

Ok so Dakota LEGEND SNATCHED immunity for us. ICONIC. FEels amazing being safe. I don't actually know if anyone took the clue other than me, I PRAY not.

Knowing it's a 1/5 chance, unless it's already gone, is pretty cute.

After production sending gifs and a DrUmRoLl to give the 'Who wants to be a Millionaire vibes' after my 'final answer' lock xd, I flopped.

But hey, I'm safe, got another chance to guess tomorrow. Not bad!

Though I can see it now. Final 6. I end up getting eLiMiNaTeD bc everyone else is immune but me.

https://media.giphy.com/media/3og0IwnJmm2qf9SQ2Q/giphy.gif

#Exclu #LegendsOnlyClub

jk my last 3 survivor games I've got 13th/16, 15th/20 and 13th/18, so I'm focusing even MORE, if possible ngl, on my social game. Then again all 3 times idols were played, EVEN MORE REASON FOR ME TO NEED TO SNATCH THIS IDOL!!!

But yeah, knowing I'm in top 13 is cute but scary for reasons LMAO.

No clue who's going tonight, should be a good one to watch!

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/survivor-org/images/0/0e/RC.gif
1931 days 10 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Livingston:

After some of the longest deliberations before a vote I have ever had on Tengaged, I think I have a majority, if not a unanimous vote, to send Romeo home after his sketchiness at the last tribal council. I have literally been getting this vote together since the moment we lost the challenge. It wasn't made any easier by Dan going to Exile, meaning that I don't have him to vote with me.

As I stated in the tribal questions, there are 8 people all with different motivations. Dana is hesitant to vote with us. He likes Romeo. Josh distrusts Romeo but his constant thirst to send Dana home as soon as possible.

This puts my swapped tribe down to 3 so I am hoping for another swap or the merge. I am glad that I have an idol in my pocket just in case anything goes my way. I just hope I made the right choices in all of this. I will be keeping my idol in my pocket, and a secret to my closest alliances. I both hate and love this game.
1930 days 21 hours ago
sergeant
Josh D:

This game has yet to fail me in providing a riveting tribal council. I thought after the Josh z vote that I can be on cruise control until the merge, but it looks I’ll have to continue playing at a speed that is quite eccentric and will run until my time is up.

People are reluctant to get out Richard, and Livingston wants Romeo, but there’s so many moving pieces that can screw me . I guess I have to go for Romeo and pray that Ben, chandler, and Matt all join me. I’m guessing if there is a coalition against me, Romeo, Richard, and jimmy would be at the center of it.

I have the idol, but I’m leaning on not using it, it’s honestly so close, because I know I’ll have to use it come merge time, and in a sense I need to use my social work now, relying on it later is more tough.

If I can’t get these guys on my side, I accept my fate tonight.
1930 days 17 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Chandler:

Yesterday a twist came to eat our asses and in th challenge we needed to choose play with your team or play with yourself and i choosed to play with myself because i'm not fluent on english, i dont know how to scramble words in a language that i dont talk well so i decided to say fuck to my tribe and get that idol clue for myself even thinking that someone had already found that thing.

The clue were very pointless and following her i was afront from 3 possible guesses if the idol wasnt founded yet. I guessed 6 and guess what?????

I FOUND THE DAMN THING!!!!!
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/EnviousDeadlyFerret-small.gif

With an idol in my pocket the game gets a little more harder if i'm allowed to say that because with huge power cames huge responsability and also a huge paranoia. I dont wanna be the first person to be voted out with an idol on his pocket on this game so i need to be very careful with what I do and im not gonna lie that this scares me to death because i hate to seem dumb.

This double tribal council is getting on my nervs because PEOPLE DONT TALK. I dont know what problem those people have but they simply dont talk and we have a plan that it's being putting on motin by me and Livingston that is vote Romeo out but it's hard to do this  happen when you are playing with a bunch of zombies.

Josh  wanted to vote Jimmy or Dana out because he dont want to get down in a tribe of 3 person and i'm down to take Jimmy out of this game at any moment but now because I know that Jimmy is gonna be a problem in a future merge but so far merge isnt too close (i guess) and i'm not down to go to tribal council again anytime soon so i'm not gonna vote out one of the two strongers persons on this tribe (Jimmy and Dana). I know this could be riscky to my future here but is way better to take someone who doesnt talk much with me like Romeo than someone who i dont trust but talks with me and keep my tribe immune.

Also it's gonna be very hard to get 5 votes at Jimmy today and i believe that in a 5 person tribal council 3 votes on him will be way more easier.

http://spotgif.com.br/upload/2018/10/26/20181026234345-f5d6876a.gif

So if everything goes well, Romeo is out, my tribe will win the next challenge and I will deal with the consequences of my acts at this tribal in the future.  It's just not the time to do something who could screw u.

I'm gonna play this game in a very perfect timing way so lets do this in a smart way without a crazy overplay game mode at this part of the game.

Timming is your best friend on Survivor, ask this to Natalie Anderson or Sarah Lacina.

That's it, bye!

https://i.imgur.com/txAEjJp.gif
1930 days 16 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
--- EPISODE 6 ---
1930 days 16 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Chandler:

Who those bitches think they are? THEY LEFT ME OUT OF THE MOTHERFUCKING VOTE!

I liked Richard and Ben but now i hate them ALL. I hope they burn in the hell because they all are motherfucker liars and now i hate them. Dude im pissed SUPER PISSED.
THEY DIDNT LET ME KNOW
GO THE FUCKING HELL
STUPID STUPID PEOPLE
CRAP
SCREW EVERYONE SCREW SCREW SCREW

I hope Dana, Jimmy and Ben [REDACTED DEATH THREAT]

https://media.tenor.com/images/9152781e1dab0b41c0191844d3bcd5ed/tenor.gif

open group

J&J's Survivor VL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!