This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SURVIVOR: PRINCIPE ISLAND - Confessionals

Topic » SURVIVOR: PRINCIPE ISLAND -..

1934 days 11 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
--- EPISODE 2 ---
1934 days 4 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
James:

Okay so we're 2 for 2 on challenges which is cute. I'm gagged at a 5-4 vote on the OT though!

At the moment I'm just trying to secure social relationships, and I think my strongest ones on my tribe will be with Jay, Richard, and perhaps Ben?

But yeah I've got no outright targets at the moment, everyone seems super chill at the moment, and ideally we just keep winning until swap so we don't have to worry about tribal ahahaha

https://media.giphy.com/media/zqAPJgHOxQGCQ/giphy.gif
1934 days 4 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Chandler:

HELLO HELLO GALERINHA!!!! THIS IS CHANDLER CALLING WITH U FROM LOSERS PLANET WITH SOME THIRSTY GOSSIPS!!!!

https://media.tenor.com/images/3d2c78ff37385ad663543281abe1b633/tenor.gif

I'm kidding, tbh i dont have much to say... My tribe won first immunity WITH ME GETTING A POINT!!!!! Bitch i never had a point in this type of challenge before and do u know what this means? IT MEANS I'M GONNA WIN THIS SEASON!!!!

At the beginning of this afternoon it was clear to me that our tribe were going to tribal council but im fearless brazilian bitch and we have a thing here that we say. It's "O brasileiro não desiste nunca" that in english it's kinda like "The brazilian never gave up" so I started to spam my ass off and things started to change. Some bitched said on the group chat that they were spamming too but mostlely of the people who tagged Dana on the last 30 minutes were people who I spammed for so shut up everyone, we turned the tables because of me! Thank U, next <3

https://media.tenor.com/images/86d7837a22b4f481100f4e9f75319a82/tenor.gif

I'm trying to be in touch with everyone on the tribe, keep people liking me and this stuff but i dont know if this tribe is really whatever for strategy by now bc we didnt get to tribal yet but i'm not added on any group conversations so if this is happening i may be a little more screw that i had imagined. I really hope that theres zero point zero group conversations around this camp because i'm not here waisting my precious time talking with these people and I could just to go the beach and enjoy the brazilian summer and the rest of whatever i'm living now that i ended up school.

https://media.tenor.com/images/4dd770814a27417b0a86cd0dfe904fde/tenor.gif

So i guess that i only have this to say so far, i hope to be safe for a long time.

Follow me on instagram @guibronzato bc i want to have followers and because i want more likes and comments and i wanna be famous which is impossible with only 592 followers SO FOLLOW ME!!!!!!! Also i'm so adorable and ugly at the same time that you will like my photos.

A kiss to the hosts, a kiss to the VL, a kiss to my mother, a kiss to my family, a kiss to my boyfriend who doesnt exist and a kiss for my two best friends Liam and Hufus <3

https://media.tenor.com/images/fbad39a1398fb6abaa8db4eaf5861828/tenor.gif

PS: i need to find a new persona to use her gifs because i'm tired of Nadja Pessoa and Andressa Urach. *cries*
1934 days 2 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Zach:

So my tribe is awesome! I really didn't do much in that challenge because I'm terrible at spamming but we somehow came out with a win! Let's go Caroco!

At this point I would say my closest ally is Dana because we know each other from previous group games.

We talked and agreed we'd both wanna work with James so moving forward I think that will be my core three because James was totally on board as well!

Dana also suggested pulling in Romeo and Ben, I guess we'll do that later since our tribe is dominating the challenges.

Also, I'm working with Chandler a bit too and I think he'll be a good backup plan or just an extra number for me!

Things are going well right now and I hope our tribe can just keep up this winning streak!
1933 days 10 hours ago
sergeant
Dan:

Hmm. intersting. I was so happy when when Max got blindsided and then the thing i find intersting is how nicky and and josh and mostly jimmy came begging to me. Tbh this vote was gonna come down between josh and jimmy anyways wether or not nicky went to exile. But i fell like Nick probably thinks exile is the only reason why he wouldn't be voted off this vote when really he out of those three would have been fine. SO anyways i forgot to add jimmy to skype and josh finally responded to my hello even though i said hello to him way before max got voted off. I mean come on josh dude. Anyways Josh is the vote considering he flopped for in this challenge even though the reason why we kept him was because he was originally doin well in. Anyways both josh and jimmy were throwing each other on the bus to me claiming the other is gonna flip. For me i took it with a grain of salt because i can see either of them flipping when a swap or merge hits. Anyways im pretty sure Jimmy has a vote steal advantage because he told me that nicky willed it to him on exile.Then Josh messages me right away claiming James told him. James i think i can get to be one of my allies when we do swap and i was gonna tell him right away what Josh had said but I figure lets way until I'm sure Josh is out of the game. Anyways I told Jimmy the plan to vote Josh and i told Jimmy he shouldn't use his secret vote advantage (wether he really has one or not idk) this way when josh does leave than jimmy can falsely perceive me as trustworthy
1933 days 3 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
--- EPISODE 3 ---
1933 days 3 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Josh D:

The games have begun and ive already started my infiltrating.

Richard gets a pass tonight, a lot of people are valuing tribe strength, and Richard is good in challenges, and there is no way that I can convince people to vote him.

Out of the remaining people id prefer to go, James, Jay, and Zach. Most people i have seen have not spoken to Zach.

So that makes Zach a good option. He isn't really speaking with many people, and I dont think he trusts me and I dont trust him .

Tonight is really going to put me in the drivers seat on my position in the tribe. Livingston and Ben are my go to's right now. Both seem so sincere, and i get great vibes from them. Romeo seems a little unaware, but i trust his intentions. Chandler sketches me out, because Chandler is talking a lot, to a lot of people, so i will be careful.

I have my idol ready and loaded, but im hoping tonight I can cut Zach swift, sharp, and clean.
1933 days 2 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Chandler:

So my tribe didnt got immunity this time and now we are going to tribal council which sucks because tribal sucks and anything can happenas we saw at the last tribal council from the other tribe. Bitch, where the hell that super idol came from? I mean, WTF!!!

I didnt expected a super idol on this game and im glad that didnt popped at my tribal council but theres 2 theories on my mind which is:

a. Theres 2 super idols in this game which is one per idol board.

b. That idol came from exile island and ended up at someone's hand (i dont remember who played because that person is nothing for me as long he stays on the other tribe) and with that theres no other super idol on this game.

I hope theory B is right because i dont wanna deal with another crazy thing in the future unless that shit ended up on my hand.

https://media.tenor.com/images/2250d8adb743f5dbe4779383414e5386/tenor.gif

Now that we are at tribal, conversations have started and name's are around the camp. An marjority alliance between josh, me, livingston, ben and romeo and we are targeting Zach because he's unseless and didnt talk with anyone which is great because which means i'm not the first boot of this tribe and it put James on the bottom of the game as well because he is not on the bottom and if I have to choose someone to go after Zach it's prob James since that dude doesnt speak with me and he has a bad past with Josh which helps me a loooooooot.

Dana is someone out of the marj alliance that I like but im realizing that he is a good player, i mean, he's playing another game and i can see he is very focus on that. When that game reach the end im pretty sure that he will come to this game with blood on his eyes so idk if he is a good option to take futher into this game.

Jay also are out of this alliance and he doesnt talk much with me but i have a feeling that maybe we can work together in the future.

I'm glad that Josh took the front at this vote and choosed someone who i would vote for anyways because this keep my hands clean at the part of the game. No one wants to get a target so earlier in a game and i kinda lean that on my past game so let Josh, Dana and the other Josh get those targets by now.

https://media.tenor.com/images/c894ab01665070010e9b93f2ce41c370/tenor.gif
1932 days 20 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
James:

Ok so i don’t know wtf is happening lmao. I’ve seen 5/9 votes have been cast and I’m here with zero clue who to vote eeeeek. Jay suggested Zach, Zach told me Richard would be a vote for him and I. But yeah I’m lowkey worried it could be me, but equally I know I’ve messaged everyone, so I’ve got high hopes that I can survive. But yeah no guarantees at this rate ugh bloody hell lmao, looks like I’ll be working for a vote today

Furthermore, Zach’s told me that he’s heard my name, his name and Livingston’s ok so this isn’t good smh.

I am not here to get another bloody premerge, I’ve literally messaged everyone on the tribe now, just awaiting responses, so it’ll be interesting to see who replies and what they say.
1932 days 10 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Josh D:

Tonight there is a chance things can go south and I go home. But I am placed on this situation where I simply have to trust that I have 5 votes, but I know if I see my name pop up more than once, it’s most likely the fact that I am going home because a plan has been set in place.

The catch 22 is that there has been very little word if not any related to me that I am receiving votes, it’s pure gut instinct and paranoia. Perhaps I am just paranoid, but James and jay have really said little to nothing and very cliche answers to me as I expected, and that’s 4 right there.

As long as chandler sticks to the plan, I’ll be fine, I have a bad feeling about him, but his loyalty will be tested tonight
1932 days 8 hours ago
sergeant
Chandler:

A new name is on the air and this name is Livingston so now we have two targets and we can decide a way to go.  I really rather to stick with the plan and Zah out but i'm worried that someone may flip. You never know when someone could change their mind and fuck everything up.

I dont think the vote will be 5-4 but idk dude... things are really quiet but i think it's because everyone is offline. I'm praying for that to be it because otherwise i may be voting on the bottom and that will not be a good beginning for me here.

https://media.tenor.com/images/a7852add5434ac5fe020e8a2097bc710/tenor.gif
1932 days 8 hours ago
sergeant
Zach:

Confessional: I think I'm going home. I don't know what the deal with this tribe is. Literally two hours after the challenge is over 5 votes are confirmed - that's an alliance, that's a majority.

So I really have no clue what's going on, but Ben was nice enough to say that the names getting thrown around were myself, Livingston, and James (not so much James).

So Ben said he would vote with me if I could get the numbers.

James and Dana are both on board and so is Chandler. I told that to Ben and he said he'd vote for Livingston too.

But if 5 votes were already confirmed, that means one of them voted already. So either they are changing their vote or they are lying to me. I expect the second answer.

So with no idol in my pocket, I've done all I've can.

I think Dana will vote with me, don't know about James. I'm really skeptical about Chandler and Ben, but who knows.

I reached out to Romeo and Jay, but got nothing back. I've tried to talk with everyone on the tribe, but if they don't want to work with me there is nothing I can do about it.

At this point, best case scenario is these 5 votes for Livingston come together and I know where my allies lie.

I also may get lucky and the votes aren't targeted at me and I may be able to survive this vote.

In the worst case scenario and most likely in my opinion, the majority alliance of five already decided I'm the first one to go and there's nothing I can do about it.

It sucks cause it seems like there really was no chance for me to do anything about it, but we'll see. Crossing my fingers and hoping it's not the end, but I don't have a good feeling about tonight.
1932 days 3 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
--- EPISODE 4 ---
1932 days 3 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Josh D:

I couldn't be more elated at this tribe swap. Im at the center of it, and choose the direction of the game.

I got livingston and Romeo, i avoided Richard, Jay, and James thankfully. Plus Dan is ready to offer up Josh Z at a platter, and i want Josh gone.

Me and Dan are going to be working very closely, first we take out Josh, then I plan on getting out Romeo or even livingston, we'll see on who shows their worth and loyalty more, or who simply says the right things.

I stand tall over this tribe, and I have a little power and I'm going to use and abuse it if possible.
1932 days 3 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Livingston:

What I thought would be a simple tribe swap has become anything but. One would think that it would be me, Brit, and Josh D voting together. Dan comes to me the second the swap happens and is very excited about our swapped tribe. We lose. Brit comes to me immediately after losing. Him and Josh Z want Josh D. They need my vote. I agreed, mistaking the 2 joshes. Now Dan, Josh D, and I will be sending Josh Z home and then Brit if we go again. Brit has basically squandered a majority position.

open group

J&J's Survivor VL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!