This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #6

Topic » Immunity Challenge #6

1405 days 10 hours ago
Philip13
Hi
1405 days 10 hours ago
Bvance1212
This is pretty disgusting but it’s okay I guess
1405 days 10 hours ago
Philip13
Unfortunately I’m at work. Good luck guys.
1405 days 10 hours ago
KingB24
The challenge is simple. You will be playing a flash game called “Wings Over Water”; the goal of the game is to collect blue birds to increase your score while moving your flock to dodge other birds and obstacles. See game’s instructions for further details.

The player from each tribe that submits the HIGHEST score will win individual immunity at their tribal council. The player with the overall highest score will also send their tribe to the second Tribal Council, thus one higher placement for the boot.

You will have one hour to submit a score that you are happy with. Please note that you only get ONE submission. In addition, previous high scores do not count. Only the current score in the picture will count.

Only screenshots that show your Tengaged profile along with the mini-game will be accepted.
Example: http://prntscr.com/sks3ja

You have until THIS POST hits 1 hour ago.

http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/g3/wings.htm
1405 days 10 hours ago
jojo7784
I see
1405 days 10 hours ago
KingB24
And to be clear, your submission should be sent in mail to myself AND bamold1999, OR in your Skype production chat.
1405 days 10 hours ago
sprado91
okay
1405 days 10 hours ago
bamold1999
*FIRST SUBMISSION IS THE ONLY ONE THAT WILL COUNT
1405 days 9 hours ago
KingB24
15 MINUTES LEFT.
1405 days 9 hours ago
KingB24
CLOSED
1405 days 9 hours ago
KingB24
RESULTS:

Congratulations to Sal from the SAVA tribe with a score of 2,168,050!

Congratulations to Sam from the MELAKY tribe with a score of 4,264,040!

Because Sam had the highest overall score, the Melaky tribe will be voting out for 14th place and Sava will be voting for 15th place.

Tribals will be posted shortly.
1405 days 9 hours ago
s73100
Period!!!
1405 days 9 hours ago
sprado91
Good job Sam

open group

T&C Survivor: Cape Verde [Day 15]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!