This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Madagascar | Jury Questioning

Topic » Survivor Madagascar | Jury..

1422 days 7 hours ago
bamold1999
Let's bring in our jury members... Mike, Phil, Matt B., Zach, Billy, Sal, Sam, and Eric.

Alex, Joey, Stuart... congratulations on making it as far as you can go in this game. You three have outlasted everyone else, now you must convince the jury who you had a hand in voting out, why you deserve to win this game.

This Tribal Council will be an open forum between the final three and the eight members of the jury. You all are welcome to post statements or speeches as you wish and jury, you are free to ask questions. Please keep everything polite and respectful between one another.

Jury votes will be due at 8:00 PM EST tomorrow, June 3rd. We will reveal the votes right after and begin a live reunion.

Being that it is not possible for a 3-way tie due to having eight jurors, if we have a 2-way tie, the third place player will cast a deciding vote.
1422 days 7 hours ago
bamold1999
Reunion will be shortly after vote reveal!
1422 days 7 hours ago
ghrocky100
I am not home at the moment but when I get home I will make my speech and will be ready for questions :)
1422 days 7 hours ago
ClassiCaz5
Just so everyone knows my speech that I make 1. I'm not the best at typing shit or really explaining shit in speeches so in advance I'm sorry and 2. it might be a lot of rambling or same stuff repeated and sorry for that aswell hopefully questions help more than my speech does
1422 days 2 hours ago
jojo7784
Hello jury. I don’t really want to waste your time with a huge novel so I’m going to try and be brief. When this game started I came in with 2 friends, ray and Nicky and on my original tribe me and nicky were tight with Philip. The 3 of us voted with Eric Alex and Sal for the first few votes and we were in a pretty secure spot, and then the swap happened. At the swap I thought I was in a good spot as I had nicky and Philip and day had joined us so we had 4/8 but then it all went sideways when ray drew the rock. At this point I was in minority and all I could do was try and make the majority feel secure with me so that they would vote nicky out over me.

After surviving the mess that was my swap tribe I began to work on creating relationships with Sam, matt, and Stuart while also continuing to build my relationships with Alex and Eric. The 6 of us had the majority along with Philip for the first vote but then after Phil for idoled out and Eric and Alex flipped on Matt it pushed me into an even better position. Sam and Stuart felt better with me because we had just voted in minority and I still had Eric and Alex working closely with me as well. We then voted out Zach, billy, and sal rather easily and I was in F5 in a position where nobody wanted to target me. At the final 5 vote I wasn’t even on anybody’s radar and even if I had lost immunity at F4 Stuart and Eric were going to target each other leaving me in a safe spot.

I think the reason that you guys should vote for me to win is because while I may not have played a big flashy game I still played an amazing social game. My social relationships helped bring me to the F3 rarely ever being targeted, something others in this game can not say. I also knew that both Eric and Sam would likely beat me in the end which is why going into the finale I wanted to be here with Stuart and Alex. I had wanted Eric to get 5th because I thought Sam was the easier beat at F4 but it didn’t end up mattering. But yeah anyway if you guys have any questions for me let me know and I will be happy to answer!
1422 days 1 hour ago
ClassiCaz5
So Coming into this game it was very messy for me because I've hardly played in group games and if I did I didn’t really succeed in them so I wanted to prove myself that I have what it takes to play with the best. I took a very long hiatus from tengaged and lost a lot of close relationships so coming into this game I either had no clue who they were or I haven’t spoken to them in a long ass time so it was hard from the beginning to get some traction or a footing in this game.
1422 days 1 hour ago
ClassiCaz5
Pre-Merge

- Beginning of the game and seeing my tribe I knew a couple people I could have started off good with just because we talked in the past. So Sam, Matt Barn, and Ray all of them we really just knew it was just too obvious to not work together so we made an alliance right there and added Billy just to gain a majority.

- Joe felt really comfortable with me and Sam and made a tight three at the start and at our first Tribal council we blindsided him which later on made us in danger but, we thought it was a better decision for us to keep Patrick at the time. I think it was Ray who suggested doing Joe but I swat that away so we can vote more of a wildcard which was Kindly.

- Sam and I made a pact from day one where me and him are #1 allies and Ride or Dies and I personally feel like we made decisions together. People said I was a “Sheep” or a “Follower” but, we either made decisions together or I had a say on what I felt was best for OUR games.

- Tribe swap happened and it didn’t look good for myself because Joe was on that tribe and he was hardcore after me and if we did lose it would of been me or Sam he would of targeted because we lied to him.

- At the Double Tribal council, I had to scramble so much since Sam won individual immunity Joe would 100% go after my ass and he did. I had to create strong bonds with both Alex and Eric which I feel like I did because then an alliance was made with Eric, Sam, Alex, Matt, and myself to make sure Joe went home and I knew Joe was bluffing with his “idol” the whole time he was saying he had it but, of course it still made me a bit paranoid but, at the end of the rivalry I had the last laugh.

- For the Tribal that Mike had an amazing Idol play I made sure Mike felt good with me so he voted Alex just incase an idol was used for him and THANK GOD even though I was torn to flip and get rid of Alex but, I felt like later down in the line me and him could work together and Ash was a huge wild card so we sent Ash home in the re-vote.

- So Pre-Merge I hardly was never in danger except for Joe vote off where my name was brought up but even then I felt no need to feel in danger since I made the right connections at the right time and had a strong alliance to get us to merge which later on was used to get votes to go our way. Also, to set me up great going into the merge.
1422 days 1 hour ago
ClassiCaz5
Merge

- Going into the merge I was really going to be in a really good position knowing the amount of bonds and allies I made beforehand and my connection with Ray on the other team got me close and got me really connected with Phillip and Joey. On top of that I had people like Matt Barn, Sam, Eric, Alex and even Billy a bit. I also was really trying to find if there was even another side so I would be able to have wiggle room and be able to maneuver to play both sides and if I needed to flip I would have the numbers to do so because, I would give people like Sal/Billy/Zach the time of day and actually talk to them and not just ignore them because I’m in “Majority” always had to cover all angles.

- See at merge there was plenty of big threats and I wanted to pull a Jeremy and really use them as meat shields so for example people like Sam/Sal/Eric those were the main 3 front runners to win this game and I really just stood back let them say names and I’ll be behind the scenes waiting for the right moment to take them out. Because, we all know when you say names, become flashy or really loud and vocal you get targeted really early so I wanted to kinda work my social/strategic game behind the scenes and really cook up and make my connections stronger when they are most valuable later on.

- First Tribal was pretty simple take out the most quiet wildcard type of player and that was Mike I really liked the guy but for my game I couldn’t make any waves that early or try to flip the votes because, that would make me more seen then I wanted too so I decided to lay back and relax. Next Tribal, it clearly was a good idea to be quiet because someone like Phillip who was kinda vocal on some things ultimately paid the price getting solo voted out even though he was one of my closest allies and wished to play longer with him but it was good for me clearly because I became closer with Joey afterwards.

- In the middle of Merge that’s where I was really able to wiggle back and forth and actually play both sides and yes I didn’t flip and never thought I needed too but that doesn’t mean I didn’t talk game with the other players like Zach or Sal I talked to and always really said “let's make a move” which I feel like voting with them just wouldn’t really make me last long in this game BUT, if I needed to flip because someone on my side decided to target me I had people like Zach and Sal who was ready to make a move and would be wanting to vote out someone with me.

- Merge my name hardly came out as a voting option just like the First vote Sal wanted to suggest me as an option to go home and that was swatted away and that made us get closer because we talked after and it formed a weird bond between us that really was strong. Also, my relationship with Eric and Alex really helped as well because they always informed me when my name was getting tossed around and Eric one vote in merge told me he deflected my name and made sure they were voting someone else in case an idol was used and I wouldn't go home. So I always had the connections from both sides to make sure I never had a fear of going home even if there were idols and advantages all over the place.

- End game is where I really wanted to shine and I feel like I showed a lot. I won 2 out of the last 3 immunities keeping me safe. I was and did flip on Eric for 5th and if it wasn't for his advantage I feel like my plan would have worked and at final 4 (Sorry Sam) I mentioned this in my confessionals, and the remaining people I was going to flip on Sam to give me the best odds of winning. But, the roles were just reversed and both of them went home giving me I think a chance to win. I also survived Rocks yes it was luck but, I was able to tie it and send home the biggest threat and yes I know it was luck not that much skill into it.
1422 days 1 hour ago
ClassiCaz5
So, my game was really revolved around Social connections, make moves and decisions at the right time, maneuver behind the scenes and play both sides to the best of my abilities and really ultimately getting meat shields to really protect me while I gather up information and make my relationships stronger I would like to think my game out of all three was more organized and clean from start to finish. Also, out of the three I never really felt in danger while the other two had their names written down and spread a bunch so that shows a lot of my social game and never had to win immunities to survive yes I won 2 of them but, if I have a chance at safety ill get it but did I need them? Probably not. So I might have not had the flashiest or loudest game but if you are going based off of Outwit, Outplay and Outlast I really strongly believe I had all around a solid game in all 3 aspects which in other words is Physical, Social, and Strategic.
1422 days 1 hour ago
ClassiCaz5
Yeah that's my Speech LMAO ask any questions that you want
1421 days 19 hours ago
ghrocky100
Ok sorry I fell asleep I’m gonna type mine up ASAP
1421 days 18 hours ago
ghrocky100
Ok so this game has been a wild ride for me personally. Not only have I realized that I have become an addict during this game but I also played very VERY messy. However I do think that I played the best game, and I will explain why.
Even before this game technically started I already put myself out there. Tcold quit the game before the game even started because I put my foot down on having someone who uses suicide as a tactic to play this game and someone who is racist. Could I have just let him go about his day and get voted out? Sure. However, I didn't feel like that was right. Putting my name out there, however, had a lot of people on edge. Coming into this game I had Joey blocked and had just gotten into a fight with Keith about two or three days prior on the blogs page so I felt like I had enemies right away. Joey and I had some old beef however from like 2014 so we squashed that real quick and worked together this game.
Now onto the premerge of this game.
Premerge was interesting. I was alligned very early on with Phil/Nicky/Joey/Eric/Sal and building my relationships with these people, especially with Eric/Joey/Phil helped my game. I received a lot of votes in this game and that was apparent at the Keith vote and onward.
The tribe swap fared well for me as Joe and Mike were clearly on bottom and Ashlyn never really talked to anyone though I did have a relationship even with Ashlyn. I made sure at the tribal that we voted Mike that she voted for someone that wasn't me and considering Sam was her target of choice I was ok with it because I knew he would be a target later on in the game.
At the swap I aligned with Stuart/Sam/Matt while continuing my relationship with Eric. I even let them get Joe out before Mike even though Mike was hardcore targeting me. I especially developed a relationship with Stuart because out of those three I felt like Stuart was the most loyal to me. This is when Eric and I became really close as well. Some people saw us as a duo but I really do think we played very individual games. This would become more apparent at the merge though.
The first vote was simple. Myself/Eric/Phil/Joey/Sam/Stuart/Matt all voted Mike out because I knew Mike was the last person who really wanted me out of this game. I was a little mean to Mike and I apologized afterwards but I did it to make sure that not only was I against him but that other people were too.
Here's where things became tricky. I had a great relationship with Billy this entire time. I did not want to vote Billy out because I knew that he wouldn't vote me out at least until the end game potentially. So I wanted to keep Billy as long as possible.
Phil leaving was absolutely horrible for my game as the round before him/Eric/I established a f3. I had worked with Phil and Eric before in games and knew they were loyal allies. Phil leaving was horrible for me personally however. So, at final 9, I went to my final 2 chat with Eric and pushed saying we needed to flip and get Matt out. This actually ended up working. My plan from there was to flip back and forth and use Eric as a meat shield. This tactic wouldn't end up going quite as planned. During this whole time I was still talking to Joey/Stuart knowing that I would want to go to the end with them more than likely. We flipped back for the Zach vote, who is someone else that I actually ended up developing a nice relationship with before voting him out. At 7 I did NOT want Billy to leave. However, my hand was kinda forced. Billy proved himself to be loyal by voting Sam at 7. But, also at 7, I began receiving votes again. People perceived me as a threat for some reason. I may not be able to win an immunity comp to save my life but I was able to use my social game (and a bit of my strategic game) to maneuver my way to the end. At 6 the Sal vote was fairly simple. At 5 Eric told me had a double vote. I honestly did not know if Stuart would flip on Sam and knew that both Sam and Eric had to go if I had a shot of winning this game. I made deals with both Stuart and Joey on finale night to make sure this would happen. This is where a little luck comes into play. Joey and I made a deal after he won immunity that we would split the vote and let the fire making challenge decide who makes it. Eric was the bigger threat and I knew that but I was loyal to him through and through. I may not have been loyal to every single person in this game but I can say I never even wrote his name down when I wanted him out. Stuart and Joey played great games themselves but I had my name wrote down SO many times during this game but was able to survive every single one of them by never accumulating a majority of votes. Feel free to ask any questions. I dont think I played a physical game but I definitely think I played a super strong social and strategic game.
1421 days 18 hours ago
ghrocky100
Also I really do feel like I was able to talk my way out of most situations that I got myself into because I made a few mess ups this game. One of the worst ones was voting Billy out but I rebounded from that and made it to the final 3, something I dont think anyone saw after what I did on day one. Also I didn't know this game was for money till halfway through so yeah. I was trying even before that.
1421 days 17 hours ago
ghrocky100
One other thing I forgot to address. I voted Phil at final 10. I'M SO SORRY PHIL ILY I REALLY DO but let me please be able to explain why I did it. I did not want to piss off Zach or Billy here at this stage in the game. I didn't think that Phil would go home because I did not expect two idols to be played. If I knew that Phil would have gone home I would go back and change my vote. This was my biggest mistake in the game. I was able to avoid blame however for the vote but I felt so bad. I almost just straight up said I did it because of how bad I felt. Phil, this is my apology to you, I am so so so sorry for voting you at that tribal I really did not want you to go home and it was so dumb of me. I was high during this vote and thought during that time that it was the smartest decision even though it clearly wasn't. I hope this doesn't impact our friendship or when we play future games.
1421 days 16 hours ago
jojo7784
Y’all really typed essays I’m-
1421 days 15 hours ago
s73100
Well you guys, congrats on doing what 16 (and Joel) others couldn't do and make the FTC.

For me, my vote is pretty much in the air depending on how you answer questions. As all 3 of you played extremely different games.

Joey, I feel like you played the most UPFRONT game out of the 3 coming from a position of being in minority to socially securing yourself in a tight majority with myself, Stuart, and Matt. Which is something that isn't necessarily easy when your top 2 allies leave back to back to back.

My question for you is what was your initial strategy with Ray and Nick here and how did you adapt and change when they left?

Stuart, A lot of people on the jury feel like you were my follower / sheep and quite frankly I really don't think that's true due to us making a lot of decisions together. I think I was just thrown into the spotlight from the cast and they always pinned me as the biggest target.
I think you played a great social game.

My question for you, how did you use my position as 'in the spotlight' to your advantage and use this question also as a chance to defend your game play, strategy, and anything else you think is hindering your chances at getting some votes.

Alex, I gotta be honest... your speech really made 0 sense to me. I'm just gonna take a couple excerpts from it and try to make sense of what happened. You said that you and Eric were considered a 'duo' I really don't think anyone thought that tbqh I think everyone just thought you would do whatever Eric / Stuart would say. (Feel free to defend yourself i'm just stating how I saw things from my perspective)

Later on in your speech, you said you voted out Matt to continue flipping from side to side. Which clearly didn't happen as Zach, Billy, and Sal all left back to back. At this point it was pretty obvious it was either myself or Eric going home and I went home due to an advantage Eric played, it wasn't necessarily something you had done.

Also, there were countless times where I would like try to message you and start a game wise relationship with you but you would be MIA FOREVER. I also lowkey feel like you kind of bullied Mike a lot this game lol. From the beginning there was such a negative mindset from you on Mike who I think is one of the nicest people on this cast tbh and I don't really understand what the point of that was at all. I'm glad you kind of made up with him (as it seems from your speech)

Also what the fuck is the point of splitting the votes at final 4 LOL? If you knew you were going to lose to Eric why would you try to save him at final 4.... I just feel like you weren't in a winner mindset in this game.

My question to you is, Please defend your game play because I think I speak for the jury where a lot of us aren't really sure what YOU did this game I would love to vote for you but I need to know why I should.

Final Thoughts:

Joey - I came into this game HATING you and my first confessionals were all about how i was going to idol you out blah blah blah, but i'm so glad we rekindled the friendship that was lost <3. Good luck!

Stuart - My F2 from day 1, I think we absolutely slayed this game and I wouldn't of wanted to do this with anyone else. Much love for you buddy. Prove to them why you deserve this!

Alex - You know that I love you outside of this game and you'll always be one of my close friends here. You're an amazing guy and i'd love to see why you deserve this! Prove my initial speech thoughts wrong!

Final question to all 3 of you:

If you had to pick 3 jurors to be in your positions who would it be? Why? And who would you vote for out of the 3 and why?

Once again Congrats and may the best player win!
https://66.media.tumblr.com/28e2aca4399d67dae396c66ef0555302/852d336a47523f0d-fb/s500x750/2c81352042f98cc4e2e9c37c7571be48e82e62ed.gif

open group

T&C Survivor: Cape Verde [Day 15]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!