This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rules & Regulations

Topic » Rules & Regulations

1199 days 15 hours ago
bamold1999
Challenges

• There will be a mixture of semi-live and live challenges throughout the season
• Live Challenges will be at 7:00 EST
• Challenge may be pushed back if there's a tie and re-votes are needed

Tribal Council

• Votes will be due at 6:00 EST, and a vote reveal will follow shortly after.

• You are allowed to change your vote as many times as you'd like during the voting period. Any votes after 6:00 EST will not be accepted

• If you self-vote twice in a row or three times total throughout the season, you will be medically evacuated from the game. If a medical evacuation takes place, tribal council will be cancelled.

• Ties are resolved by re-votes. Re-votes will always be due 30 minutes after the votes are due. If you don't submit a re-vote, I will take your original vote. I will also allow you to send me a list in the case that a re-vote does occur. If there is a second tie, we will draw rocks. The only people immune from a rock draw are the people who the tie was between, the immunity holder, and anyone immune by any sort of advantage. Chatzy will be used to decide who goes home on rocks.

• If only four members are remaining on a tribe at the merge, and there is a tie, we will not re-vote. The tie will be broken in the form of a challenge between the 2 people who received votes OR, a rock draw between the 2 people who received votes.

Hidden Immunity Idols

• Hidden Immunity Idols will be hidden in an idol board
• Idols will be re-hidden if they are played
• If someone is voted out with the idol, the idol will also be re-hidden
• Hidden Immunity Idols will be good up until the F5. Final 5 will be the last time you are able to play an idol

• Idol Transfers are allowed. If you are on the same tribe, you just have to make a mail including the person you are transferring it to and myself. If it's a cross-tribal transfer, a public forum must be made. When transferring an idol, I will not confirm if it is real or fake, just that the idol was transfered.

Confessionals

• Everyone is expected to send at least one confessional a day. I am aware that sending confessionals every day pre-merge is a struggle if your tribe is not losing, but do your best.
1199 days 15 hours ago
bamold1999
Idols will only be Re-Hidden ONCE per tribe

open group

T&C Survivor: Cape Verde [Day 15]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!