This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Idol Board / Rules

Topic » Idol Board / Rules

1172 days 11 hours ago
bamold1999
•  Hidden Immunity Idols will be found through an idol board that will be given.

•  Each round, every player will be able to search ONE of the 30 locations on the idol board. A new round occurs when a tribal council has ended. If you are the first person to correctly guess the hidden location, you will claim the hidden immunity idol. However, if the idol is already found and you guess the correct location, it will just appear as an incorrect guess. The winning tribe or individual immunity winner will receive a clue to where the idol may be hidden.

•  The last time to play an Idol is the Final Five. In order to play an idol, you may mail myself AND KingB24, OR post in production chat before the deadline stating that you are using it and who you are using it on. You may also play an idol live. When I ask “If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so”, you will have one minute to speak up before I read the votes.

•  Idols are transferable. In order to transfer an idol to someone on the same tribe as you, all you have to do is send a mail to bamold1999, KingB24 AND the person you are giving the idol to stating “Transfers idol to [PLAYER NAME]”. However, you are also able to transfer idols through a public forum to someone on the opposing tribe. All you will have to do is make a forum saying “Transfers Idol to _____”. You will not be allowed to delete this forum if you do transfer the idol to someone on the opposing tribe.

•  Idols will ONLY be re-hidden once on each tribe. This does not appIy to the merge, as we will keep re-hiding the merge idol as it is played. If someone happens to be voted out with an idol, it will be re-hidden. However, this will not count as the one time an idol will be re-hidden. I will reveal when an idol is re-hidden, because idol clues will alter everyone's guesses.

https://i.imgur.com/4P7oT4B.gif

open group

T&C Survivor: Cape Verde [Day 15]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!