This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion

Topic » Reunion

1182 days 5 hours ago
bamold1999
The winner of Hero of the Season is...

BrittBritt

It’s no secret Britt had an uphill battle this game, and she ended up making it to the end and winning. There were numerous rounds where Britt was blindsided and overall just stuck in minority time and time again.
1182 days 5 hours ago
bamold1999
Our next award is...

Villain of the Season
1182 days 5 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
queen
1182 days 5 hours ago
bamold1999
The winner of Villain of the Season is...

ETHAN

It’s no secret that Ethan had pissed many people off this season by building too many connections, and later on breaking them. I feel like almost every single person in the jury with the exception of a few had a bad taste of Ethan after leaving the game.
1182 days 5 hours ago
bamold1999
and finally, Our last award....

Player of the Season
1182 days 5 hours ago
BrittBritt
Omg hero of the season
Thank guys ♥️
1182 days 5 hours ago
bamold1999
The winner of Player of the Season is....

ETHAN

I’m sure everyone saw this coming. Yes, his jury management was horrible, but it’s no secret that whoever Ethan wanted to go home went home, each and every round. He also played this middle position and no one took the initiative to turn on him. Also, the only person to not receive a vote against them the entire game
1182 days 5 hours ago
BrittBritt
Yesss grats Ethan!!!
1182 days 5 hours ago
BrittBritt
That’s exactly what I said in my speech!!
1182 days 5 hours ago
bamold1999
This concludes this reunion! I hope everyone had fun, and congrats to our f3!
1182 days 5 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
I had fun
1182 days 5 hours ago
Absol
imagine being more of a villain than the person who literally spent their entire time on the island picking fights
1182 days 5 hours ago
EvictionFreak
OMFG BRITT AND ETHAN FINALEEEEE!!!!! SO PROUD

open group

T&C Survivor: Cape Verde [Day 15]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!