This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Cape Verde ~ Jury Questioning

Topic » Survivor Cape Verde ~ Jury..

1156 days 2 hours ago
Absol
Ethan, you told me on the beach on Day 10(?) that you didn't want to leave with the narrative that you were a fake player. Hopefully that was just an additional moment of you being fake, because otherwise I regret to inform you that I might be one of the only people on this jury leaving without that impression.

Britt, a lot of people say you played a really good game, but I think there were many times where your number could have turned up but nobody was intelligent enough to realize you easily have this jury locked down. I think your game was passable, but I think other people's ineptitude is really your biggest strength.

Nathan, I honestly didn't really get a chance to learn who you were in this game outside of our unlikely pairing after being left out of the Noah vote, so unfortunately I don't have any back-handed way to address you at this FTC. That's kind of a strength and a weakness in it of itself.

Anyways, I don't really feel passionately about any of you three or your games to the point where I'm pulling for anyone specifically- so I want you all to tell me what you know about me as a person, as well as your genuine opinion on me. Best answer gets my vote, because if there's any way for me to decide my vote it's based on my own self-importance.
1156 days ago
gethann
I appreciate it Absol. That conversation to me was just trying to explain where I was because I didn't want some of the friendships I've made to be impacted (though I messed that up in my own right). I think one of the things I enjoy is the getting to know people part of this game but I guess in a game predicated on lies and deception, building bonds with people and having to vote someone off just make it much more nuanced. In a way, it reminds me of Sarah Lacina who built real bonds but still ended up being cutthroat.

And to your question and my honest opinion, from what I heard about you on Mindelo @ting Matt the first day and just being super direct (especially with your Chelsea pfp), I thought you were hilarious. You seemed pretty straightforward and upfront. I tried in my first conversation to get to know you as a person, especially after the Absol dictator chat, but I realized you were more of a what's the plan, let's lock it down, just follow the dictator, that's it type of persona which is why we didn't chat too much in pms. I did think, sometimes, you fought people in the main chat so everyone would know where you stood and for me, sometimes it left a sour taste in my mouth. But I did appreciate that you were willing to talk to me in dms about a narrative that frustrated me.
1156 days ago
BrittBritt
Absol, I'll address your opinion of my game first then I'll get to your question. I knew all throughout the game that I could have very well been one person away from being the majority vote. As I said in my speech, the numbers in this game were extremely tight. To address your point, I think the biggest strength in my game was not only being aware of my position but also ensuring that I had the social connections to be ahead of the numbers at any given time (social game). This had to be done very carefully at times because I was sort of blind as to how deep the loyalty ran between the people that I was not close with or were in my alliance. To say that there were many times that my number could have come up, yet here I sit could be in part to the fact that people cared more about keeping me around than losing to me in a FTC...

What I know of you as a person is that you speak your mind, flat out, not giving two fucks of what anyone thinks. You give off the vibes of "this is me, take it or leave it". You take on the role of leader or front runner really easily, almost naturally really. You are opinionated and most likely very passionate about things irl. You are a competitive person and are very intelligent. Sure we talked very little in pms, I know some finite personal details about you, but don't think for one second that I didn't notice you. So this observation stated above is from me watching your gameplay and game choices and genuinely not me trying to boost your ego or give you false compliments for one jury vote. NOT noticing you is hard to do and unless someone is literally a rock of a person. You definitely stand out in any game you play.

My personal opinion of you is all wrapped into what I stated above. While I don't think we had the best "friendship" this game, if any friendship at all. I will say I genuinely tried to connect with you on that level and you didn't seem to want anything of that sort, and that's okay, because I can appreciate people for who they are, even if that doesn't involve them wanting anything to do with me inside and outside of a game.
1155 days 23 hours ago
nathorix
absol- honestly i didn’t really take the time to get to know you because i don’t think either of us would’ve liked that. i’m not an interesting person and you would’ve been bored of hearing about my life and i don’t really try to learn about people anyway. so i don’t know much about you personally besides like idk your personality? which could be what you’re asking here but i don’t think you are. if you are though
- you’re bold and you don’t care about what others think
-you’re always trying to evoke a reaction out of somebody probably because you’re bored and making people on tengaged survivor mad is a good way to cure boredom i’m sure
- you have better things to do than be on tengaged which is just proven by you not caring the last couple days you were here since you knew you were going and didn’t give two fucks

honestly for my personal opinion i really think you were harsh and loud, but i do think you are kind and just like to fuck with people who take these games too seriously or just irritate you. i really can’t say i was ever annoyed at you though because i always found it funny and i was kinda scared of the day i’d have to turn on you cuz i would be at your mercy so you kinda intimidated me but at it’s core i really respected you
1155 days 23 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Hello hello

General Questions:

1. One move you made of which you are proud?

2. One regret or mistake you made, if any?

3. Who was your biggest threat in the game and why?
1155 days 22 hours ago
gethann
2. I have a lot but my biggest regret Ravioli and this is raw me but really is the impact this had on our friendship. Personally, you know how much I care about you and this game really wasn’t worth impacting that in the slightest.

I owe you an explanation of what happened that day because I really thought your vote was going to tie and go to rocks. I don’t want to give excuses at all because it was vile in outcome but this was what happened earlier. Rubes had insinuated that you, her, and Britt were some kind of three. I went to Rubes and asked her if this was a thing and she kinda gave me a sketchy answer (and than I went to Britt and got a confirmation that there was a chat and everything). For us, we’ve talked about finals beforehand but this game it didn’t happen, we didn’t talk about the vote once that day, I knew that you and Britt knew about the idol beforehand, I knew if Ahmad left, than Nathan would be targeted next and I would be at everyone’s mercy, and I told you I had a nightmare that you blindsided me. The goal was just for someone of the 3 to be knocked out but we knew that Rubes and Britt would’ve went to rocks for you (and I have screenshots that show that is really what I thought would happen). The self vote I had no clue was going to happen and if I had known that, it would’ve changed a lot of things.

In all honesty, I hope when this game ends we can have a conversation and talk. I understand if you may not want to, but our friendship is always going to be more important than a group game and I hope there’s some way I can earn it back again.
1155 days 22 hours ago
gethann
1.One move I made that I think really set up a path for me was the stuff underlying of the Cam vote. Rubes had told me that he said he couldn’t trust me and that only solidified that I wanted him gone because I think he is the only person that would’ve been after me later. I pushed for him to go to the majority and gave an ultimatum to Rubes that I couldn’t flip unless Cam was gone. We talked about where the Mindelo idol was and I realized that she was kinda being sus and knew where it was, I told her that I was ready to make a move but that I needed her to trust me. She told me that she had the Mindelo idol solidified trust in me. It set up my game and helped me make moves because I could flip over to a strong 6 where I wasn’t on the bottom and trade idols with Rubes on the Eli vote (I had the merge one but used the Mindelo so it wouldn’t be rehidden)

3) Rubes was honestly the biggest threat because she could’ve won easily. At that point, we thought she had an extra vote and we knew she had the idol. On the Andrew vote, Britt and I had discussed for an hour what we should do. Ahmad was the name thrown but we didn’t do that because of the possibility of using his idol nullifier the next round. We considered Rubes but realized it was the least risky option when Ahmad was with us already.
1155 days 22 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
love u 3 grats i have my vote locked gl!
1155 days 22 hours ago
BrittBritt
Washed_Ravioli
General Questions:

1. One move you made of which you are proud?
From a competition standpoint, I am most proud of that endurance competition win. I think I had reached a point in the game that I knew if I didn't win immunity that round, my name was going to be yet again thrown around. Would I have gone home had I not won immunity, I am not sure, but anytime my name was thrown out when I was vulnerable I felt it increased the target on me as "someone who people want out." If I had immunity, I was not in the discussion therefore it minimized my target somewhat.

From a social standpoint, I think I am most proud of my honesty. I didn't lie or overly get to "fake" with anyone who didn't want to work with me. If I told someone I was going to do something, I did it. If someone asked me not to leak something, I didn't. I never flipped on my core alliance and original allies.

A mistake I made was not being more active when you, Zach, left. I keep playing that day over in my head and all I can come up with is that I should have been more in the loop throughout the day. A mistake was trusting that Ethan or Nathan would not have made a move on one of us here. You leaving was definitely a dark spot in the game and another time where I had to pivot really hard.

Personally, I think Ethan was my biggest threat in this game. He had social connections with everyone, literally, and was also decent at immunity competitions. He placed himself in a spot in the game where, while he had to deceive/ghost/play a lot of people, he could have literally flipped back and forth and probably have been safe either way. My strategy with this was to continue to build my friendship with him and hope he saw value with staying on my side, all the while having him navigate his own social game after playing hard socially in the beginning with people that weren't working with me.
1155 days 21 hours ago
Absol
Thanks for your responses, gamers. I’m learning from you three so I can come back and not be the villain next season. Well played to all three of you.
1155 days 21 hours ago
nathorix
1. One move you made of which you are proud of?

i’m gonna be honest the first thing that comes to my mind is flipping at 11. i understand i was the counter vote that round but i was mainly left in the dark about that until last minute. even before that, though, i had decided i wanted to try to separate from the group of absol, raul, eli, brittany and whoever else because they thought i leaked the chat almost instantly which just showed me okay they obviously don’t really trust me i’m probably on the bottom and i clearly was since they voted me that round and so i flipped to a group of more friendly faces.

i think it’s quite a simple one; i didn’t work on my social game enough. i’m never one to focus on my social game but this game especially i really feel like i just kinda stuck in my own lane and rarely talked in pms, and really talked in group chats enough. i didn’t really click with one person one on one this game which is something i think i could’ve done better.

i’d say brittany. i was just worried about brittany literally from the moment this hame started as i didn’t really know how she perceived me after our last game, and once merge hit i made sure to try and work with her. for me she was a triple threat of immunities, social game, and strategic mind. if brittany doesn’t go at 9 or 8 i really fear how my game goes for the rest of the game as she would’ve found a way to find a crack and probably win this game. this may not have been the most logical answer but for ME and MY GAME, brittany was terrifying.

open group

T&C Survivor: Cape Verde [Day 15]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!