This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge #9

Topic » Challenge #9

1162 days 13 hours ago
bamold1999
1162 days 13 hours ago
bamold1999
Come on in guys! Tonight you’ll be playing Touchy Subjects!

For today’s challenge there will be a series of questions to answer below. This challenge is simple, all you will have to do is send me two sets of answers to those questions. The first set you send me will be your personal opinion, but you cannot answer yourself. This will be used to determine who received the majority for each question in set two. (NOTE: If there is a tie on a single question all tied answers will count for a point.)

The second set of answers you send will be what you think the majority of people will send for each question. You are allowed to answer yourself for the second set of answers if you want. All questions must be answered with people who still remain in the game. For each correct answer you will score a point.

You MUST fill out your answers individually. This means, no sharing answers with each other, etc. Failing to follow these rules will result in disqualification from the challenge, and it will be public.

In the event of a tie, the person to submit both sets FIRST will win.

Remember to clarify which is your first, and second submission. You will have until 8:00 PM EST to submit your lists, so act fast. Submit them in one mail to bamold1999.

Player with the most points will win immunity!

Any Questions? The questions will be posted at 7:00 PM
1162 days 13 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Hii
1162 days 13 hours ago
Absol
Honestly I feel like I'm going to be the answer for like half of these
1162 days 13 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Oh my god THIS challenge
1162 days 13 hours ago
nathorix
hi
1162 days 13 hours ago
nathorix
wait is this due tonight thats annoying i wanted an off day..
1162 days 13 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
hey
1162 days 13 hours ago
bamold1999
Delete Replynathorix
wait is this due tonight thats annoying i wanted an off day..

You just had one!
1162 days 13 hours ago
Midiaw
hi
1162 days 13 hours ago
nathorix
girl no i did not wtf are you saying
1162 days 13 hours ago
BrittBritt
Hi
1162 days 13 hours ago
Midiaw
Love non live comps
1162 days 13 hours ago
Absol
laughs in the people who spent 24 hours just for like the most obvious boot to take place
1162 days 13 hours ago
bamold1999
Counting down!
1162 days 13 hours ago
bamold1999

open group

T&C Survivor: Cape Verde [Day 15]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!