This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM15 - Challenge & Photoshoot (6)

Topic » #NTM15 - Challenge &..

1476 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
Challenge #6

"Quadruple"

Congratulations Top 11 for making it to this round. Your challenge this week probably need the word "coherence" at its finest. Now, your goal this week is to be coherent as possible without altering/editing/overlaying color of your collage. Submit your photo in a collage as it is.

The goal is you'll be submitting a photo revolving on a particular topic, any topic you'd like as long as your picture speaks it, that's good enough. Ofcourse creativity of your topic would definitely be a plus. Now for the group with 3 members, one of the model should appear twice, to make it a quadruple. Explanation would be good.

24 hours to complete the challenge. Goodluck! x
1475 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
Anyways, your challenge judge this week is Judge Imani :)
1475 days 13 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
team 4 emotions x

https://imgur.com/a/GdghdkI

For our quadruple photoshoot, we wanted to portray emotions within each of the 4 photos.

Lenox Tillman - Serene
Lucky Blue Smith - Youthfulness
Saskia De Brauw - Envious
Bae Yoon Young - Resentful

The top half of the collage (Lenox and Lucky) portrays positive emotions, while the the bottom half (Saskia and Bae Yoon) portray negative emotions. We wanted to keep the collage as cohesive as possible by doing two of each emotion while also keeping in mind the color palette of the overall collage.
1475 days 13 hours ago
coolKat
Team True to Our Skin

https://m.imgur.com/a/QrDQnwx

Team True to Our Skin has decided to go with the topic/theme of Body Positivity. Everyone in the team has decided to model nude today in order to showcase the different body types and let the viewers know that it's okay to be confident in your body shape.
1475 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
15 mins left to post on time!
1475 days 12 hours ago
Wade
TEAM *SINNERS*

https://imgur.com/kcohLMv

Team sim decides to focus on their team name and employ a collage showcasing some of the 7 deadly sins

*top right you have bryce With the femal mode giving off the feeling of lust 馃サ
*top left you have Naomi giving us pride or more in detail she鈥檚 giving us vanity/self pride 馃槑
Bottom right you got bryce showing you sloth by just lazing around not caring馃ケ
And then you got josh invoking the anger that is inside us all馃槨

Our coherence is based on us visually symbolizing sin ...nothin bad with one night of it riiiiiight?
1475 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
1474 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
Starting this week, only the HIGHEST scoring group gets the safe spot, whilst the two groups with lower scores will be in danger of elimination.
1474 days 12 hours ago
Rubes
Team 4 Emotions

I really like all these photos together and as a whole I think they are pretty cohesive. The fact that they are all headshots is risky but I think it kinda works as you do all pull off these emotions!

Lenox: I like your eyes here, they are very demanding but I鈥檓 not too sure on the hand positioning.

Lucky: You look innocent and youthful which is exactly what you were presenting and I love this side to you!

Saskia: I like how this photo contrasts the other and is much darker! I wish I could see your eyes better if you were facing the camera but I can see the envy here.

Yoon: This is probably my favourite of the 4 shots in this group! I just love that intense look you are giving and your hair and makeup is stunning here too!
1474 days 12 hours ago
Rubes
Team True to Our Skin

Overall this was a really nice concept and I think the risk of you all being nude really payed off because you all probably look the most cohesive out of all the groups in this challenge!

Jhona: Yess this shot is great and my favourite out of this group! You look so good here and I really love how you are making yourself fall in this shot and the body positioning is also great!

Lizzo: Something about this shot gives me innocence and then your face is giving me more intense and dramatic so I鈥檓 loving the contrasting emotions in this shot! Your body looks great too!

Gigi: This is a very solid shot. It follows the theme of the group and although not my favourite I do really like the purity in this shot and the message still get across!

Shaun: This is probably my least favourite shot from this group because I don鈥檛 know your pose here just looks like you鈥檙e scrunched up and awkward. I just wish you would have extended your body and turned your face to the camera a bit more.
1474 days 12 hours ago
Rubes
Team Sinners

This was the best concept in my honest opinion! I love that you chose to do the 7 deadly sins, I would have never thought to do that and it was a really clever choice for you guys!

Bryce (Lust): This definitely gives off lust I mean you look good here but so does the other model, you are sharing the spotlight which isn鈥檛 great but you definitely nailed lust!

Naomi: I can kind of see pride here I don鈥檛 know I just feel it鈥檚 a reach. Some may like this shot but I鈥檓 not feeling it. In my opinion I wish you were facing the camera Naomi and just the shot overall doesn鈥檛 read as very professional to me.

Josh: I can see anger here and shit is such a step up from last weeks photoshoot! Although I do get more than one emotion here, I can kind of see nervousness and worry in your eyes but straight away I can see the anger so good job!

Bryce (Sloth): Yess Bryce this is 100% giving me sloth! I really like this shot because although you are giving off as lazy, your pose and look is just very demanding and I really like this shot well done!
1474 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
1474 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
I now have the results for your challenge.
1474 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
Not all of you participated in the challenge - Josh and Naomi from Team Sinners both failed to give their own opinions for the challenge whilst Naomi, did not said a word on their Tengaged group mail.
1474 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
The team who will win this week's challenge gets to have an additional 1 point on his/her total score this week...
1474 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
Will it be Team 4 Emotions?

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!