This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM15 - Challenge & Photoshoot (2)

Topic » #NTM15 - Challenge &..

1493 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
Challenge #2

"Lights, Camera, ACTION"

Hello to your very first group challenge everyone. For your challenge this week, let's kick it off with something really interesting. This week you'll be giving us a movie poster about an ACTION movie - it could be your own title, adaptations of iconic movies such as James Bond, Charlie's Angels, and anything that sounds action.

Now, you don't need to be a very good photo editor because you would not be judge by the presentation/editing skills, you would be judge based on the coherence of every photo that are in it, and of course the story behind that shot.

Just a little piece of advice, you can help your co-models in any way you like BUT remember that NO PARTICIPATION of a model would lead to deduction for his/her score - but LATE SUBMISSION would result to EVERYONE getting deductions.

You have 24 hours to talk it through and submit us a quality photo. Thank you and goodluck! x
1493 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
GROUP A:
- Gigi Hadid (C8)
- Fatima Siad (C9)
- Jhonattan Burjack (C14)
- Lenox Tillman (C11)
- Saskia de Brauw (C9)

GROUP B:
- Josh Beech (C4)
- Lizzo Jefferson (C14)
- Lucky Blue Smith (C8)
- Naomi Smalls (C12)
- Shaun Ross (C13)

GROUP C:
- Bryce Thompson (C13)
- Francisco Lachowski (C5)
- Jordan Barrett (C10)
- Matthew Noszka (C11)
- Bae Yoon Young (C13)
1493 days 3 hours ago
Russell11
GROUP A:
- Gigi Hadid (C8)
- Fatima Siad (C9)
- Jhonattan Burjack (C14)
- Lenox Tillman (C11)
- Saskia de Brauw (C9)

Our action movie was based on the James Bond/Spy type of movies, which goes well with all of our formal clothing as well as the black and white theme.

https://imgur.com/I2JZthx
1492 days 23 hours ago
KingGeek
chal ii - GROUP C / "Majestic" (coined by Bryce)
✾ Bryce Thompson (C13)
✾ Francisco Lachowski (C5)
✾ Jordan Barrett (C10)
✾ Matthew Noszka (C11)
✾ Bae Yoon Young (C13)
https://i.imgur.com/IGWdnrY.png

our action movie concept stemmed from the cult classic franchise, men in black! i believe as though we properly encompassed this film series by its utmost iconic piece: the dapper, uniform black suits.
1492 days 20 hours ago
nateclove
GROUP B (Team Bottom Feeders):
- Josh Beech (C4)
- Lizzo Jefferson (C14)
- Lucky Blue Smith (C8)
- Naomi Smalls (C12)
- Shaun Ross (C13)

Our group (#TeamBottomFeeders) have decided to go with a classic James Bond theme.
•In the middle, we have our very own James Bond (played by Shaun).
•Lucky Blue and Josh are our two villains. Josh is a lethal mafia boss, ready to kill our hero at any cost. •Lucky Blue is the evil mastermind - smart and seductive and the brains behind the operation.
•Naomi is our classic Bond girl. She starts out as one of the bad guys, but then slowly starts to realise that she is falling for our hero.
•Lizzo is the classic good girl. She works with Shaun and tries her best to keep him out of trouble. However, in a shocking twist of events, we find out she's been working with the bad guys all along!

https://m.imgur.com/a/OeNmIxr
1492 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
1492 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
Congratulations everyone, no one was late for this group challenge!
1492 days 17 hours ago
Brandonh1
Garrett Neff//

Group A: This is really good. First off, I love the fact that you guys chose to capture the Black and White motion picture theme. Each of your photos brought something very different, which is great to see. I don’t think one person outshined the other you all did a phenomenal job with this one so great job!

Group B: I don’t think this is “Team Bottom Feeders” this is a pretty stacked team, but anyways. I like that you guys chose specific characters rather than the Men In Black as a whole. I think this is five very different pictures I feel like Josh and Lucky did a great job of showcasing their villain characters. Shaun, I feel like yours was rather easy to see while Lizzo and Naomi, I had to go back and reread the description to understand who was who. I feel like Josh and Lucky stood out the most in this group.

Group C: I think this is five solid photos, I see the whole Men In Black theme you guys are going for with the suits and all of you guys have just about the same serious facial expression. Overall this was pretty solid out of the five I feel like Bae’s stood out the most.
1492 days 17 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
1492 days 17 hours ago
Jerard
Results will be posted tonight :)
1492 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
I was disappointed for those models who chose not to talk with their respective team, you'd sadly get an equal of late deductions (I've consulted each of those who were the ones to post for the team and converse if everyone contributed for the very least - finding your own photo for the collage).
1492 days 8 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
1492 days 8 hours ago
Jerard
I am now here with the results of your challenge...
1492 days 8 hours ago
Jerard
The team who will be winning the challenge gets to equally share a 5 point advantage (1 point each member) and those who will be getting it are...
1492 days 8 hours ago
Jerard
The team.....
1492 days 8 hours ago
Jerard

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!