This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM15 - HOUSE

Topic » #NTM15 - HOUSE

1483 days 2 hours ago
Wade
Did u like having me in your group shauny ?
1483 days 1 hour ago
hazbez94
I'm fine with working with whoever I have to work with fo be honest šŸ˜
1482 days 22 hours ago
Neme91
Lucky CF: I won best photo and not gonna lie it felt good. I didn't think that I was going to get it but it just felt right because I decided to take control and control my destiny last week and it paid off. No matter if we came 2nd in both the challenge and photoshoot I enjoyed all photos that Team Desire put together. I am apart of this competition now.

Now that I am, making the teams there was strategy I'm not gonna lie. My team I put together with Lizzo, Jhona who I've worked with and I've seen good photos from and Gigi who also delivers good photos and always winds up somewhere in the middle just like me. When time for photoshoot comes I see our average being swell. In the events It doesn't go good hopefully I rank higher than the other 3. The other two teams, you would think I'm out to get Saskia but I'm not. I'd love to work with her just our paths never crossed. I gave her Lenox but Lenox is also a hit or miss candidate. Likewise with Shaun and Naomi, two powerful models but you never know when they choose to show up and show out or not.

The last team that was purely to help everyone else. I've notice last week that Matthew is a good model but if he does not step his game up and choose the right photos he's a goner. He didn't ask for me or Lizzo's help last round and if we got the lowest average he would've been gone because of it. Yoon I already stated that I feel like Yoon is under shadows and she needs to emerge. Yoon is the best person on that team but she gotta show up. Josh is most definitely a hit or miss. I love Josh he's a nice chap but if it was not for me and Lizzo leading him in the right direction, top 2 would not have been a thing Josh Beech would have seen. Will he get the same type of help on his new team? I'm not sure.

Then the most eccentric person in this cast. BRYCE. At first I thought I had a good relationship with Bryce but then again I've started to see some trends. Bryce is a weird dude man and he's more focused on the drama then he is on modeling. Personally the photos he turns in are mediocre but I and others help him because he asks and we give him the perfect story, or lead him in the perfect direction and he gets praise from judges. He's the wildcard of the season, the judges are loving him for shots if I was judge I would be shitting on him.

But Top 12, moving closer and closer to the halfway point and this game is on.
1482 days 21 hours ago
Wade
Firstly , I helped myself in my photoshoot and I came 3rd

Secondly there is nothing wrong with helping each other and if people donā€™t want to help just say ā€œsorry dudeā€ but last week I did my own photoshoot so donā€™t get it twisted

As for our relationship , I thought we were fine. But if u have a issue with me be a man and on me and we can talk about it , DONT BE WEAK SAUCE !!!!
1482 days 21 hours ago
nateclove
Lizzo: I'm glad to be staying out of the drama this season. I'm mostly just chilling and modeling. Fun!
1482 days 21 hours ago
Ajathekween
These girls r going at it
1482 days 20 hours ago
Neme91
people need to respect "confessionals" like the old days and not respond to stuff you techincally are not supposed to see. Get with the role-play people
1482 days 20 hours ago
hazbez94
I agree... confessional are private and 4hey may be poster on a public platform but you shouldn't be responding
1482 days 19 hours ago
nateclove
*Production informs the models about the coronavirus outbreak*

*Lizzo is worried about her family*
1482 days 19 hours ago
Russell11
Jhona CF:I am happy with the team formations this week. Lucky, Gigi and Lizzo are all really good models so I donā€™t think weā€™ll have much to worry about this week. I definitely do think there are some people looking for drama anywhere they can find it, but Iā€™m not really that concerned tbh.
1482 days 18 hours ago
Ajathekween
Hi Jhona
1482 days 18 hours ago
Russell11
*smiles at Naomi*
1482 days 17 hours ago
Ajathekween
*Blows a kiss at Jhona*
1482 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
Updates:

Congratulations Lucky for the best performance this week, you're finally back in the competition!

Best Photo of the Week:
https://i.postimg.cc/50BQs7sp/BP4.jpg

Call-Out Order:
https://i.postimg.cc/Dw5ggcCq/CALLOUT.png

Rankings:
https://i.postimg.cc/4y1txLtn/AVERAGE.png

Always share your thoughts in the house, make friends, confessionals, etc. It is an aspect in the game. Thank you!
1482 days 13 hours ago
Wade
Lol if u going to do a confessional and donā€™t want people to see them wtf are u expecting doing it where we can see

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!