This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM18 - Challenge & Photoshoot (5)

Topic » #NTM18 - Challenge &..

880 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
Will be closing this once it hits 1 day and 12 hours.
879 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXXX
879 days 5 hours ago
Weetmaster
Good evening models, I'll be looking at all your photos now, best of luck!
879 days 4 hours ago
Weetmaster
Nastya - There's a bit of a golden ratio going on here that really sells the photo. The color story is phenominal and I really do see the connection to Frida while also giving your unique spin. What a way to kick off the episode.

Tanya - Quite an effective photo. You managed to capture the minimalism of the emotion in such a beautiful contrast of colors and emotions. Truly solid work.

Reece - I see so much of a story being told in Le Désespéré, but I don't see as much depth in your photo. Still a beautiful headshot but I'm not convinced you are capturing the essence of the painting you chose.

Jourdan - You definitely have the pose. I am afraid however this is missing the drama of the painting. I see such a beautiful woman but the birth of venus has much for detail to offer in lighting, scenery, color, and emotion. Didn't quite capture that for me.

Sasha - I immediately thought Cruella De Ville for this photo. The photo is still pretty damn hot! I think for the time period, this painting was a little risque, and probably ruffled a few conservative feathers. I think you definitely modernized the photo and captured that same emotion. Grading this an A, but in a room full of As, who rises to the top?

Shanina - You have every element of this painting right, except the emotion. Ophelia is a character in Hamlet who sings while drowning in such a devastating poetic fashion, and I just don't feel that same chill in your photo. Beautiful face, beautiful jewels, beautiful hair, but the face doesn't paint the same picture.

He - The first person to draw inspiration from an inanimate object! And it suits you so well. This is so creative and beautiful, and most of all dramatic. There's so much tension in your body that it all tells me all I need to know about what emotion I should be feeling.

Malaike - The change of perspective is so satisfying, you not only captured the essence, but you also extended the story and told us more of what's going on, all while delivering some sickening looks. Darling, this is next level.

Wang - What's beautiful about the painting is that the subject is literally about to make out with his reflection, so incredibly in love with himself that he cannot help but drown. When I look at your photo, I do see a longing, but not quite as intense as the painting. A tiny bit of acting goes along way as a model.

Barbie - Yes, the earring is a focal point, but it's really the pose, the way she faces the light but still looks back, it's pure intimacy. You did not serve me the iconic post, but boy did you give me everything else. I'm in a daze staring into your eyes. So beautifully simplistic.

Luka - The assignment is complete, you showcased a portrait of a boy. I'm just not excited about the presentation, he looks uncomfy and the shot appears to be amateurish. I do like your work Luka and I hope you get another chance to prove yourself.

Harehere - I think the comparison is a tad loose as Man Lying Down romanticizes the male physique and your photo although sexy, carries more of an Adam and Eve vibe. I don't quite make the connection I'd like to.

Morgan - I am not sure which painting is your reference. Objectively I don't think this photo is interesting, but rather looks like you're turning on a light bulb and you're distracted by it like a moth. I'm not quite sure if this photo is doing what you wanted it to.
879 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
879 days 3 hours ago
nateclove
*bites nails*
879 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
Results will be posted alongside your photoshoot tomorrow morning. Thank you!
879 days 2 hours ago
coolKat
Maybe I’m a terrible photo finder but a lot of these challenge themes are hard to find photos for using Luka - which is my fault

Or maybe I’m just choosing the wrong photos and doing the objective wrong but it is quite challenging
878 days 17 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
878 days 17 hours ago
Jerard
The winner/s of this challenge gets an advantage for next week.
878 days 17 hours ago
Jerard
That said, there's a tie: two winners will be able to have that advantage for next week.
878 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
Two of these models will be able to get that....
878 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
Judge Witos' Top 4:

- He Cong
- Malaika Firth
- Nastya Zhidkova
- Tanya Dziahileva
878 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
Congratulations to this week's challenge winners....

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!