This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM18 - Challenge & Photoshoot (4)

Topic » #NTM18 - Challenge &..

887 days 13 hours ago
SeongWoo
- Thank you. *Serious mood*
887 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
Well Yibo, you survived another elimination. But I do believe you should take time to do explain your shots in a way we will be able to really see and reflect it with your photo, just like what you did your first week in.
887 days 13 hours ago
SeongWoo
*hugs Barbie*
887 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
Congratulations Yibo, you are still in the running towards becoming the Next Top Model!
887 days 13 hours ago
tast519
Jon: nooo the luscious beauty Barbie :(((((((. Yibo had a great photo. Glad you're safe
887 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
This means our eliminated model this week is Barbie...
887 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
11th place - Barbie Ferreira:

6.4 + 8 + 7 + 5 + 2.8 = 29.2
887 days 13 hours ago
SeongWoo
Yibo | CF

- I am ready to my redemption story right now.
887 days 13 hours ago
tast519
Jon: a 2.8? Sui? SUI, did you sneak into this cycle's panel?
887 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
Barbie, you started this week on the lower ranks with your challenge scores, but your photoshoot wasn't as strong as we would have liked. You ranked almost at the bottom of everyone's ranking. But on that note, you have another chance for redemption. You are invited to join the first wave tomorrow.
887 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
Barbie, thank you very much for joining this season, it was a delight seeing you and hope to do see you in the future.
887 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
https://media.giphy.com/media/gn8PQfDkd9rKwv9TgD/giphy.gif
887 days 13 hours ago
nateclove
*sobs and waves goodbye to Barbie*
887 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
On that note, we will welcome another guest judge for the week, this time, our guest judge is a one-time guest judge for the series, meaning this will only be their second appearance. I will see you tomorrow morning for your next challenge. Have a good night everyone! x
887 days 13 hours ago
txashaun
Congrats everyone on top 10.

Sorry Barbie 馃槝

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!