This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM18 - HOUSE

Topic » #NTM18 - HOUSE

883 days 15 hours ago
Sebbers
Top 4 in a challenge again! Keep getting so close but can't snatch a challenge win or 1st callout. I'm hopeful this week I'll snatch the 1st callout though.
882 days 16 hours ago
humanwebjet1
*Cong wakes up to go sip some tea*

CF: I think some models here have misunderstood the theme *cackles* ... I don't think the host mentioned u can create ur own magazines or just say magazine, he explicitly said to pick one of the listed ones and it wasn't a first-come first-serve thingy. *wonders* This week is going to be very interesting ...

https://media1.giphy.com/media/JmD9mkDmzvXE7nxy7j/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47starybddttxmb18ob38uritbad9up6khmuhl5abh&rid=giphy.gif
880 days 8 hours ago
txashaun
cf

I started this competition off strong, But I have lost myself these past few weeks and landing in the Bottom 3 this week has ignited a fire within me to push myself to get back to being the Jourdan I was during week 1 & 2. I'm ready for this next challenge. Lord be with me.
https://media.giphy.com/media/3ohhwmhHHrEe92UsV2/giphy.gif
880 days 8 hours ago
Sebbers
Slowly moving up. So close to that first callout but just out of my grasp!
880 days 7 hours ago
Ajathekween
*Barbie enters back in the house*

Hi GUYSS I MISSED U
880 days 7 hours ago
coolKat
Luka CF:

I guess yay at the fact I didn鈥檛 go. One of the judges said my face looks bored, and I鈥檓 not bored that鈥檚 just my face. And I feel like the facial expression I make is kind of my brand lmao. Very rarely will you see me make any sort of emotion in my modeling photos. Now maybe if you took a picture of me standing next to my bestie Yibo. My face would show intense emotion!
880 days 6 hours ago
hazbez94
*Shanina walks back into the house shouting*
YAY! TOP TEN AGAIN!

Shanina CF:
So we're back to the top ten *eye rolls* that being said I've had my best week to date and I feel very confident with my placing in the competition. I think one of the top competitors going, clearly sends a message to some of the top dogs to watch out. Don't count me out yet folks *smiles*
880 days 4 hours ago
spinfur
CF: Top 3 in this challenge like I get what the judges were saying about my photo but I'm glad I maintained the top 3 spot and can't wait to do it again! I think I'm becoming a strong contender here
879 days 8 hours ago
Jerard
Updates:

Congratulations to our Top 10 2.0, especially Barbie for coming back and of course Cong for a big win this week.

Best Photo of the Week:
https://i.postimg.cc/c1wGCQ8g/BP5.jpg

Call-Out Order:
https://i.postimg.cc/FzjM64Qg/CALLOUT.png

Rankings:
https://i.postimg.cc/zvZmpf4G/AVERAGE.png

Always share your thoughts in the house, make friends, confessionals, etc. It is an aspect in the game. Thank you!
879 days 3 hours ago
spinfur
CF:
*Glances at the camera blinking*
Whew child... Now don't get me wrong Barbie isn't a bad partner and she was great to work with but me and her have very much contrasting styles and two very different... options for a lack of a better word. I honestly think Cong is trying to take me down a notch with pairing me with Barbie but you know? We worked well and we submitted something that I think looks good. Am I 100% confident it will win the challenge? No BUUUT this just gives me motivation to make sure I BRING IT to the photoshoot so I can show that I can take any obstacle and overcome it.
878 days 7 hours ago
txashaun
cf
Well this challenge was a mess. I was grateful for who I got paired up with I mean she just slayed tf out of last week!! It was like a match made in heaven! I thought to myself THIS, This is my time to make my Comeback because the past few weeks I've stumbled tremendously! Also I was very happy to think we could maybe become a bit closer through this challenge and we started to!
Picking a country was very hard we couldn't really come up with one to match the photos we represented to each other but we finally agreed on one!! And I was so pumped. The collage came out great. Then I see my partner has decided to scrap the entire theme and change countries on me. Tbh I was a little hurt and shook because we had just agreed on a damn country and then she's going to take it upon herself to scrap OUR entire idea and do what SHE feels is best without discussing it with me. This went from feeling like a team project to feeling like The Hong Show. I know I don't know Garrett's taste and she clearly let me know that by doing this. But she shouldn't have used that as a reason to make up her own thing for the both of us. The whole thing felt very condescending and when I brought it up to her that I was feeling this way she told me that she understands his style of judging so that's why she did this. And when I asked her- if I had done this to her wouldn't she be a bit frustrated? And she replied with- No I wouldn't have, if u picked something else that made sense then I would have went with it.
Very condescending if you ask me. I guess her idea was so great that she didn't have to bring up to her partner and just post it without their knowledge? All we can do now is wait and see what will happen. I went into this week hoping it would feel like a Comeback but now I just feel defeated and like my fate is out of my hands. Not a great feeling 馃槳
878 days 7 hours ago
humanwebjet1
U're really gonna make it public, whatevs.
878 days 7 hours ago
humanwebjet1
I'm not condescending, u just take things to heart way too much. UK or Russia whatever, they both are colder countries that have fur jackets. Like it's not that serious.
878 days 7 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Entire idea or theme? It's a COUNTRY and it's a challenge, now I'm very mindful of who I work with or not.
878 days 7 hours ago
humanwebjet1
@txashaun u're filtered

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!