This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM18 - Rules & Regulations

Topic » #NTM18 - Rules &..

913 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
Before applying for the 18th season of the Next Top Model, make sure you read and understand the rules.
913 days 8 hours ago
Jerard
RULES:

1.) For us to determine the weakest model for each week (around 4-7 days depending on how active the models/judges are), you'll have 2 tasks to do: one is a CHALLENGE (determined by one judge) and PHOTOSHOOT (determined by all judges). You each will be given scores, challenge comes with challenge rewards, photoshoots determine 80% of your life in the game.

2.) At any point you must submit on time, it may be for 24 hours-48 hours (will depend on how hard a certain task is). If you have future appointments, works, etc. you must at least be a day early to mail me if you can't pass on time. 2 points are going to be deducted from your score once you submitted late and no points for not submitting/participating at all.

3.) No participation in team challenges will get you a score deduction (individually)

4.) Do not submit unprofessional shots (paparazzi shots, behind-the-scenes photo, etc.). Once a photo has been submitted you cannot reuse it again for the remaining of the week.

5.) Enjoy and be active in the house. We don't want a model who just looks good in photos, he/she must have a personality that stands out as well. Speaking at the house, sending confessionals, interacting with other models have their own advantages, socially and strategically in the game, even outside, you can gain friends.

APPLICATION:
You may APPLY up to THREE TIMES, but the 2:1 ratio is applied (maybe a combination of 2 boys and 1 girl, or vice versa).
913 days 8 hours ago
Jerard
MODEL:

The model you applied with shall be a real person since they will be the one you are going to stick with throughout the entire game. Make sure your model has a wide variety of shots since it will come to play that if you only have a few resources, it will be harder for you to hit a theme for a particular week.

My advice for your application, apply with a model(s) you are comfortable with. If you are confident you only need to apply 1 time, go with it, but there are better chances for those who will apply 2-3 times.
913 days 8 hours ago
Jerard
You CANNOT apply with the following models (either models from last season and Next Top Model Winners, and those who we wish not to see apply because he/she has been applied with - a lot of times now.)

Ajak Deng
Alejandra Alonso
Augusta Alexander
Bae Suzy
Cara Delevingne
Dianna Agron
Dua Lipa
Edward Wilding
Francisco Lachowski
Garrett Neff
Jhona Burjack
Jon Kortajarena
Karlie Kloss
Lee Sun-mi
Lenox Tillman
Lindsey Wixson
Lucky Blue Smith
Lupita Nyong'o
Marlon Teixeira
Mia Goth
Milla Jovovich
Nam Joo-hyuk
Saskia de Brauw
Taylor Swift
Violet Chachki
906 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
ADDITIONAL RULES:

6.) No photos shall be submitted twice (you can reuse photos I used for my usual edits). But if you have already posted a photo, you can't submit the same in the next remaining weeks.

7.) Once you posted a photo, you cannot change/delete it. You must consult me first and give a valid reason on why you are changing it (but most reasons won't be valid as you would think).

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!