This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM17 - Finale

Topic » #NTM17 - Finale

1050 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
And we are down to the last three celebrities: Joohyuk, Mia, and Taylor. Goodluck to the three of you and may the best model win the Next Top Model 17: Celebrity Showdown!
1050 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
Here are the things we will judge you on:

1.) OVERALL PERFORMANCE
2.) SOCIAL MEDIA
3.) FINAL TASK
1050 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
Your finale consists of four different photoshoots. Each of them will show sides that we will base upon on who to crown as our winner. Shall we get to it?

1.) Model Division
The winner of the Next Top Model: Celebrity Showdown will be the new face of Model Division, the official magazine partner of the Next Top Model franchise. For this task, you need to pick a photo that is a spread-worthy shot to be featured in a Model Division Magazine issue. If it is worthy enough, you may see it featured as the cover page as well.

2.) Celebrity Duo
For the very first time in NTM history, you are working with someone in the finale. For this photoshoot, you are to post a photo, but you must also have somebody else in your shot. One thing with pair shots is that while you both need to look good, you must not be completely overshadowed by your partner.

3.) Spirit Animal
For this task, you are to represent your spirit animal. By definition, a power animal is a shamanic belief of a spirit that guides, helps, or protects individuals, lineages, and nations. To put those words in short: If you were an animal, what are you? Show that in your photo.

4.) To the Top!
And here lies the embodiment the fruit of all your hard work. Post a photo summarizing/symbolizing what you've done in all challenges and photoshoots, basically the entire competition. Let the world see, in one photo the journey you've traveled here in the Next Top Model.

Send to me the task via mail.

This will be the final task of the season, so bring everything to the table.

This will be a 48-hour shoot, I wish you all the very best. Goodluck! x
1050 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
I will be posting more updates after the 48-hr mark to hopefully discuss the timeline of our finale. Thank you :)
1050 days 23 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Good luck Joo & Mia!  馃挏馃挏馃挏
1050 days 23 hours ago
nateclove
Good luck Joo & Taylor! 馃А馃А馃А
1050 days 22 hours ago
SeongWoo
Good luck Mia & Taylor!  馃 馃 馃
1050 days 20 hours ago
tast519
Jon: good luck to all three of you <3 xo
1050 days 20 hours ago
SeongWoo
Jon is the cuttest judge, always giving us good words.
1049 days 2 hours ago
Jerard
All three already submitted. Thank you very much! x
1049 days 2 hours ago
nateclove
Good luck everybody <3
1049 days 2 hours ago
Jerard
The finale will be live on June 7, 6 PM EST.

I will post more updates once I get home (probably by tomorrow morning).
1049 days 2 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Omg good luck Joo & Mia!

https://media.giphy.com/media/3ohBVbUzyTH3sWw1eU/giphy.gif
1049 days ago
stuartlittle16
omg love this final 3. Good luck to all three of you!
1049 days ago
SeongWoo
Good luck Taylor & Mia! Amazing final 3.

https://64.media.tumblr.com/7ef6ef1523090111724897cd34b7a61c/tumblr_inline_ox5pqmuRCq1tse60v_540.gif

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!