This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM16 - Challenge & Photoshoot (5)

Topic » #NTM16 - Challenge &..

1367 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
Challenge #5

"Inside and Out"

Hello guys! Your challenge for today will be judged by the winner of the Next Top Model, Cycle 14: Art of Redemption, our resident judge, Judge Jon. For your challenge today, it will require effort and more importantly cooperation because for the first time this season, you will be doing a GROUP CHALLENGE.

I random.org the teams, with 3 members each (1 group fortunately/unfortunately will only composed of 2 members). Your task for today is titled "Inside and Out", it's simply because we're doing a group beauty shot. This challenge was inspired by one of the shoots in ANTM Cycle 24, take an inspiration to this:
https://paddylastinc.files.wordpress.com/2018/02/brendi-khrystyana-and-liberty.jpg?w=500&h=750

Of course we can't ask you to exactly copy that shoot but remember your main goal is: to do a side by side beauty photo from the neck up. You must submit your photo in a collage. You must remember, no cooperation will give you 2 point deduction, the least you could do is to submit a photo to your teammate.

I will be posting the teams below, 36 hours to do the challenge. Thank you and Goodluck! x
1367 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
GROUP 1:
- Xi
- Joan
- Jacob

GROUP 2:
- Ajak
- Robbie
- Victor

GROUP 3:
- Jason
- Fernanda
- Aline

*GROUP 4:
- Caroline
- Naty

*Group 4, on your submission you still need to do a three-photo collage, which means one of the two of you will be in the photo twice.
1367 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
FAQs for Group Challenges:

1.) I have talked to my teammates, is that enough for me to avoid deductions?
- NO. The least thing you could do is to find yourself a photo and submit it to your teammates.

2.) My teammates did not talk to me and my time is running out, what should I do?
- Post your own creation of collage with both your members on it. Remember, they will still be getting deductions because they did not submit their own photo.

3.) One of my team members chose to submit individually, what will we do?
- You must still pursue a three-person collage with your original members and pick the photo for the one who submitted individually. Only the member who submitted individually will get a deduction, failure to submit a three-person collage will deduct the whole team.

4.) We are late because my teammates did not message/reply quicker?
- Late submission is late submission.
1366 days 11 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Group 1-Ming, Joan and Jacob!

https://ibb.co/YhDKXTS

Serving strength and beauty!
1366 days 2 hours ago
Jerard
All submissions below are considered late submission.
1366 days 1 hour ago
tswiftlover13
Group 4: Naty & Caroline (Naty is the first 2 shots)

Theme: layers of beauty from raw beauty to heavy makeup beauty
Shot: https://imgur.com/KzOFkvd
1366 days 1 hour ago
PennyTrationStan
GROUP 2
ajak, robbie, victor

https://i.imgur.com/MQlHqxf_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

In our collage, Victor is wearing black, Ajak is wearing nothing, and Robbie is wearing white. Their expressions also change to harsher to softer as the photos go on. This is to symbolize the shedding of sins and being reborn.
1365 days 23 hours ago
kaylee21
Group 3 - Jason, Aline and Fernanda.

https://imgur.com/FBedI28

Theme: "Crazy Hair"

In our group shot, we decided to go with the "crazy route" as you've stated in the past, i like to think outside the box & i thought this was something i knew us 3 could really perform well with. Jason starts out the photo with a more tame look, then it fades into me with some messy hair and then the photo gets more wild and crazy as Fernanda takes over. We tried to do a smooth transition and let the "Crazy" build up more and more. Jason is giving off the "American Psycho" looks while Aline is giving catalog realness & Fernanda is serving serious face!
1365 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
1365 days 2 hours ago
Jerard
Photoshoot #5

"MET Gala"

Hello guys, I won't hold you guys waiting, we should keep doing work and we'll be proceeding with your photoshoot this week. So for today's challenge we are recreating one of the most notable fashion events each year, the MET Gala - formally called the Costume Institute Gala or the Costume Institute Benefit and also known as the Met Ball.

So this year, due to circumstances, the ball hasn't set it's rescheduled date, and May has gone by, which is it's usual date. Here in Top Model, we are about to get the feels. As for today's photo, we are talking about big, grandeur, haute couture, groundbreaking formals - you are to bring as A LOOK.

This is a time to think outside the box and see how it will pay off. Be careful however because you must not only bring us the look, you should not forget you are still in a Top Model competition and your posing is judged, do not give me a paparazzi/stolen/instagrammy shot.

You have 24 hours to do the challenge. Thank you and Goodluck! x
1364 days 23 hours ago
Neme91
Jacob Morton - Met Gala

So everybody knows that each Met Gala has different themes toward them and for tonight my theme steers closer to Hard Rock & Roll. I believe this entire season so far I’ve already made a brand for myself and Im keeping to it.

In this photo it’s out of the box more for a model like me maybe on first glance you might not think so but it truly fits in the theme, just imagine me on the red carpet and watch me do my thing

https://www.thefashionisto.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Jacob-Morton-2019-LOfficiel-Hommes-Poland-012.jpg
1364 days 22 hours ago
tast519
Jon Kortajarena //

I'm glad I suggested this challenge to Jerard. The turn out was amazing and this was exactly what I was hoping for when suggesting it to him. Great job and I'm proud of all of you <3. Now, onto my comments for each group:

Group 1-Ming, Joan and Jacob:
WOWW. You three killed it. I love how natural all three of you look. The eye contact is mesmerizing and I think it was very smart to put Joan in the middle. Strength and beauty is such a great combination and I think you just hit a home run here with hitting that theme and my idea of a photoshoot. You were also the only team to submit on time. Job well done!

GROUP 2 - ajak, robbie, victor:
All three of you look great. Robbie, I have to say that I think this is the best I've seen you look in a photo. Ajak, you can't take a bad shot! Your eyes are stunning. Victor, I love the raised eyebrow. Great job!

Group 3 - Jason, Aline and Fernanda:
I love the concept, but I personally think Jason's getting completely outshined by Fernanda and Aline. Fernanda and Aline look so on point and while I like Jason’s photo too, I don’t think his hair and overall impact matched the level of the women’s.

Group 4: Naty & Caroline
Another good one! This is a photo that I honestly can’t stop looking at and the more I look at it, the more I like it. Naty, both of your faces look beautiful! Caroline, I love how dramatic you look, especially compared to the rest of your portfolio. This photo could’ve been better if Caroline was straight on as well, but I still think this was a great photo overall.
1364 days 20 hours ago
coolKat
Fernanda Ly-

Met Gala Theme: Unconventional Princes/Princesses

This shot and concept seemed super fun to me, and I love being able to explore myself and my creativity. With this shot I’m serving unconventional Snow White. From the colors to the style of the top half of my clothing, with a twist in my hair, makeup and fabric options for the clothes.

https://www.dnamodels.com/newsletter/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/unnamed31.jpg

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!