This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM16 - Semi-Finals

Topic » #NTM16 - Semi-Finals

1339 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
Is it going to be the American Youth #JacobMorton?
1339 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
Will we see the Fiery Ukrainian #NatyChabanenko?
1339 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
or will it be the Artistic Chinese #MingXi?
1339 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
First of all, I would like to say a huge congratulations to each and every one of you from making it this far. I am truly proud to see your growth throughout this competition and I sure hope you are proud of yourselves as well for making it this far.
1339 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
As much as I would love to see the five of you battle it out for the last time in the finale, we only have three spots left for it.
1339 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
In the finals, expect nothing less, you'll perform a series of task which will be one of the last thing you'd do to prove to us you are worthy of the crown.
1339 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
But who are the models performing at the final stage?
1339 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
Are you guys ready to see who's going through to the final round of the competition?
1339 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
FINALISTS:

- ???
- ???
- ???
1339 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
I have 5 Models standing before me, but I only have 3 photos in my hands; and these photos represent the 3 of you that will be in the finale of Next Top Model Cycle 16: Continental Drift where one will be crowned the winner.
1339 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
THE BEST PERFORMANCE OF THE WEEK GOES TO.....
1339 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
1339 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
*flips photo*
1339 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
1339 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
Congratulations......

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!