This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM16 - Challenge & Photoshoot (10)

Topic » #NTM16 - Challenge &..

1347 days 6 hours ago
RainbowKing
Joan Smalls || Unexpected

Every single photoshoot, I like to bring the beauty, elegance, and striking poses. Time after time again, I try to show your typical beauty model, but what happens when something else is thrown into the mix? For this photoshoot, I wanted to keep the beauty and elegance, but bring in something fresh and unexpected. Serving you hunger games meets beauty model, I wanted to show a different side. This photo almost reminds me of when Fox Face ate the poison berries during the first Hunger Games movie. I hope the judges appreciate this new approach from Joan Smalls.

https://fashionbombdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Joan-Smalls-Stylist-Autumn-Winter-2012-Fashion-Issue.jpeg
1347 days 2 hours ago
spinfur
==Caroline Trentini==

Lavish

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f5/18/25/f518257c4853027d10063176fd5adf19.jpg

First off I want to say out of character I really happy I made brands because this was a milestone I wanted to hit for my Top Model experience and I'm glad I was able to secure myself a position in this week.

Now for my photo this week, last week I was read by the judges as being safe, and so I'm going to take a risk this week to show my lavishment, and to show sometimes it can over take you, sometimes it can take you for a journey that you cannot get out of. With my gold painted skin, and just living my life in lavishment but at what cost?
1347 days 1 hour ago
humanwebjet1
Ming Xi- Artistic

https://ibb.co/5sVTqvb

I'm so glad that I was able to come across as an artistic model because from the beginning that's all I've been trying to do, although sometimes I took it too far out and completely miss the mark. I believe that a model who can show their artistic side could show a variety of photos and always come across differently in every photo.

For this photoshoot today I decided to go with this shot to stir up dark feelings and ambiance of how I felt in the beginning of this competition. This is how every artist feels when their work isn't understood. I felt so disappointed in myself that I couldn't look at myself anymore because when you don't understand something you fear it. Hence the mirror that I incorporated into this.
1347 days 1 hour ago
humanwebjet1
^Tried to make it larger, but it would lose its sharpness and be super blurry.
1346 days 23 hours ago
Neme91
JACOB MORTON - BRANDS

The brand I was given is youth and I do believe that I represent that quite well because there's just something about my determination to be different from what has been deeply embedded in the modeling world especially male models. With this photoshoot I wanted to embrace the vintage association I was also given but also just give you casual because you don't have to be over the top to be a model with powerful photos. As long as you deliver exactly what is being asked of the agency you are doing your job. So here I present youth...

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/2LCo5dR0_KwBPFVAhrz6twGwqLP_a35K-sI3wpOkHUTjj1gUmdnN2FwE7_PXEwMeYGucU4kPA9nRdpE94jspxE6pSplvOkpx
1346 days 23 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Naty Chabanenko - Brand: Fiery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love that you said the word that best describes me is Dauntless because when I model I am determined to be as fearless as possible And that is what I am going to continue to do!

For this weeks photoshoot I wanted to stay true to the fiery woman I am but still show you all the passion that I Have for winning this competition.
I went for another out of the box look, I Didn't want to play it safe so I just went for it!
I am not afraid of looking different or wearing the oddest of clothes/shoes or even posing on dirty construction machinery. I will do whatever it takes to show you all how much I want to win this! The fire I have inside of me won't be gone as long as I have control over the situation!

Shot: https://imgur.com/4N6o8qO
1346 days 23 hours ago
Rubes
Ajak Deng Photoshoot

Brand - Innovative

https://www.fashiongonerogue.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/ajak-deng4.jpg

In this photo I am presenting your explanation to a tee. I am serving you boldness and confidence just like every week! However it’s also something you would not expect from me! I haven’t presented something like this at all! I’m giving off very futuristic vibes but at the same time it looks vintage? We love that!
1346 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
Ajak posted late and would be given 2 point deduction.
1346 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
I will see you on August 13, 7PM EST for the results.
1346 days 21 hours ago
bambinoswag
Jacob please repost as your link does not work
1346 days 21 hours ago
spinfur
https://i.imgur.com/h74Tckd.png

It works for me so I hope Jacob is okay with me posting this for him
1346 days 17 hours ago
Neme91
Yes i was gonna repost that just a little bit sick thats my photo
1346 days 11 hours ago
Neme91
Correction as i was super sick so couldnt type. I confirm thats my photo that spin posted
1346 days 11 hours ago
bambinoswag
thanks caroline - feel better jacob!
1346 days ago
bambinoswag
O_O Judge's Augusta's Critiques O_O

1. Joan: Ugh I'm disappointed in two ways here: I don't like this shot and it doesn't meet the criteria for unexpected to me. Your outfit is just not my favorite and your hair is really not flattering and is somewhat covering up your biggest asset (your face). I guess I see a little bit of unexpected in that this is less polished / clean as you usually look, but this is not a good surprise to me. I do like the backdrop of your shot, though it would work a lot better with a different outfit.

2. Caroline: I am so so so so happy with this shot, Caroline! I love the risk you took and it definitely paid off. The gold skin and the purple/silver baggy sleeved look (all colors of royalty and wealth) just gives me the lavish-ness that I wanted from you this week. This is my favorite shot of yours this competition. I'd say next time if you really want to be super lavish, get rid of the 90's computer and throw in an Apple TV instead ha.

3. Xi: Well Xi this is definitely an artistic shot in my eyes; you have a unique pose and the all black + red lip is of that aesthetic, so good job on that. I don't LOVE the shot, like I think it doesn't highlight your stunning face as much as I'd like and the hand placement on your stomach is a bit odd (like you ate a big lunch)... but... it's couture, definitely a good model shot overall. I adore that you're not afraid to be bold with your photos and try something new. Is that gonna be enough in the top 6 though? O_O

4. Jacob - As you said Jacob, as long as you deliver what's being asked of the agency, you did your job. And I think you did it well this week! This definitely gives me youth not only that you look young, but even your face is this vulnerable adolescent vibe that is definitely part of your brand. Even little details like the somewhat sagging pants like I think it adds to the picture tbh. Is it amazing? No. Is it solid and do I like it? Yes.

5. Naty: You rarely disappoint me Naty and yet again, you have NOT disappointed me. This is a great shot and I can really see the fire and determination in your stance and eyes. I can feel the tension of you grabbing onto the construction machinery. I love your outfit and even the shoes add depth to your shot, which you are so good at doing. Kudos again!

6. Ajak: This is extremely innovative wow I am obsessed with your coat, just stunning. And your earring to match is like the Jetsons in the 22nd century I love it. I would have loved if the top half of you was illuminated as well as the bottom half so we could see your torso area and face really shine (it's a bit consumed by shadow). But overall I'm a fan.

TOP II = Caroline & Naty

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!