This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM16 - Challenge & Photoshoot (9)

Topic » #NTM16 - Challenge &..

1365 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
Challenge #9

"Taste of Two"

Hello Top 6, as I've said this week will be a breather for you all because it's gonna be a non-elimination week. But keep in mind that all weeks of photoshoots are being considered to crown the winner.

So, Welcome to Helsinki! For this challenge you are going to be working in pairs. In a collage, you must present to us two different sides of what Helsinki is known for, (1) a sea-facing landscape, and (2) the diverse architecture. It's up to you who gets what setting, your goal is to present us those two things in one photo collage.

Here are the pairs:
1.) Jason & Naty
2.) Jacob & Ajak
3.) Caroline & Xi

The challenge winners are going to get an advantage next week. Thank you and Goodluck! x
1365 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
NOTE: 24 hours to submit the collage.
1364 days 9 hours ago
tswiftlover13
*Jason & Naty*

Challenge #9

"Taste of Two" 馃懌

1) Naty
2) Jason
馃挋馃挋馃挋馃挋馃挋
Shot: https://imgur.com/a/V4honpr
1364 days 6 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Ming and Caroline

https://i.ibb.co/nwV6MBM/Be-Funky-collage-4.jpg

Introducing two different wonders of Helsinki, that clash in a sense but both provide serenity. Caroline is in showcasing a beautiful sea-facing landscape and I am showcasing a part of the diverse wooden and modern architecture Helsinki is known for.
1364 days 2 hours ago
Rubes
Ajak and Jacob

https://imgflip.com/gif/49famn

Jacob representing the sea landscape and Ajak representing the architecture.
1364 days 2 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
1364 days ago
Jerard
Results will be posted tomorrow morning.
1363 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
COMMENTS:

Pair 1 (Jason & Naty) - What a wonderful collage, you two. I loved that your two photos look very in contrast. Jason, you are serving us bright, fun and playful colors while you Naty is giving us this sad, dark and intense vibe. You managed to showcase the two things I was looking for. Both your photos are very editorial and is worthy of a magazine spread. Job well done!

Pair 2 (Ajak & Jacob) - Another great output for the both of you. Ajak, this is actually a really fresh look from what I've seen you so far, a nice choice of setting as well you are standing out. Jacob, I think I would have liked it more if you did give us colors, it's still a good shot. I do wish however that the photo was larger so we can zoom in for more details.

Pair 3 (Caroline & Xi) - This was a taste of two things, two different flavors crashing but somehow works. Caroline, that fierceness in your eyes draw me in your photo, you showcased the seascape really well too. Xi, you are just stunning to look at. You look like you are born for this. Job well done both of you.
1363 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
A nice output for everyone, Congratulations!
1363 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
Only one pair is going to win this challenge.
1363 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
The winners get to have an advantage for next week.
1363 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
And they are the pair of......
1363 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
1363 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
JASON & NATY!
1363 days 11 hours ago
humanwebjet1
*claps*

Ming: Congrats guys!
1363 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
Congratulations Jason & Naty, you have won this pair challenge. With that, you both will be earning an advantage for next week.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!