This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM16 - House (Helsinki)

Topic » #NTM16 - House (Helsinki)

1363 days 1 hour ago
tswiftlover13
*Naty Dances with Jacob* 馃拑
1363 days 1 hour ago
humanwebjet1
*Ming joins in with Jacob & Naty*

Ming: OUUU OUUU OUUU.
1363 days 1 hour ago
spinfur
*Caroline is dancing as well*
1362 days 10 hours ago
tswiftlover13
CF: The last time we had a partner challenge I flopped! But this time I have a very good feeling about the photo we submitted! We both really vibed with each other which made this challenge an even more fun experience! The best part about this challenge was getting to know more about Jason! He's really sweet & an all around great guy!
If we can actually win this challenge together OMG THAT WOULD ME EPIC!! He deserves it!!!!! 馃檹馃憦馃憦馃憦
1362 days 8 hours ago
nhl8765554321
h everyone
1362 days 8 hours ago
humanwebjet1
*sees Lera*

Ming: Omg hi Lera, welcome back? *says it curiously*
1362 days 6 hours ago
Tommy123
*Ariadna walks in and smiles*

Ariadna: Hey y'all
1362 days 6 hours ago
humanwebjet1
*waves*

Ming: Ouu Ariadna!
1362 days 4 hours ago
spinfur
Oh? People are coming back...
1362 days 4 hours ago
Rubes
*Ajak just watched everyone walk back in*
1362 days 1 hour ago
humanwebjet1
CF: I was so happy when I was paired up with Caroline, but tbh it seems like she was more concerned with her own photo and not mine. I asked her what she thought of my photo & she simply ignored me then proceeded to ask me about her photo completely ignoring mine. And I thought this was supposed to be a TEAM challenge? Hmmmmmmm.
https://media1.giphy.com/media/hv53DaYcXWe3nRbR1A/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4714y0xzbsngf1lborbqhlpkvxexdrk1c6ljn3txkz&rid=giphy.gif
1362 days 1 hour ago
humanwebjet1
https://media.giphy.com/media/kaO3j9CkTZOCij0iFB/giphy.gif
1362 days ago
spinfur
*Youre lucky Caroline can't hear confessionals or else she would go off on that*
1362 days ago
humanwebjet1
Ming: Hi Caroline, you weren't considerate at all. Good bye. *walks off*
1362 days ago
spinfur
Hold the fuck up
*Caroline follows Ming*
What do you mean I wasn't considerate? Excuse you?

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!