This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM16 - House (Helsinki)

Topic » #NTM16 - House (Helsinki)

1349 days 2 hours ago
Jerard
I will be seeing you for the semifinals task hopefully tomorrow night :)
1348 days 10 hours ago
Neme91
Jacob CF: me in the final 5! The semi-finals! This is make or break right now for me. I gotta show them what I got. I didn’t come all this way to fail myself.
1347 days 11 hours ago
Neme91
Jacob CF: not gonna lie Naty fucking rocked that photoshoot
1347 days 8 hours ago
Rubes
*Ajak sighs walking back into the house after the photoshoot*

Ajak: I am exhausted!

CF: It sucks to think that this could have been my last photoshoot EVER in this competition! I’m so close to the end I can literally taste the crown...*Ajak takes a small crown off her head* oh wait no that’s just this crown. Anyways, I am extremely happy with how this photoshoot went and all I can do now I pray the judges loved it as much as I did! Everyone left is fierce and I’m extremely nervous but making it to the finale will give me the validation that I feel I need right now.
1347 days 5 hours ago
humanwebjet1
CF: https://media1.giphy.com/media/KzKqOlb5aWOG4U5ifh/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47xc1j4qxacbwx7u1hiapmv0m21xu3gxyr7p0d08e6&rid=giphy.gif
1346 days ago
humanwebjet1
CF: I know when I'm leaving lol, it was a great journey because tbrh I didn't see myself getting this far but I had to try! I'm happy that Naty will for sure go on through and has a chance in winning all this.

*starts to pack her bags*
1346 days ago
humanwebjet1
CF: And I 100% still happy with my hometown picture because I tried to show how modern it is and how everyone is always on the go. So I don't really think it was fair to comment on the style of my whole outfit when I was going for something else.
1345 days 13 hours ago
Rubes
CF: I’m kind of shocked at the comments so far. Not because I necessarily disagree with them but because I viewed Naty and Xi as my biggest competition and the fact that they are towards the bottom of the rankings for the 2 judges that have critiqued so far is crazy to me! I will be shocked if they both get eliminated tonight but at the same time I will be so happy for Caroline and Jacob because they deserve it! It’s a bitter-sweet moment for whoever leaves for me. I love all these guys and I couldn’t have asked to compete against better models!
1345 days 5 hours ago
bambinoswag
Xi, your hometown shot reasoning was just way too generic ... being on the go can apply to pretty much all big cities. Also, your background looks cartoonish as it's monochromatic and no actual city looks like that. Again, just my opinion, but responding to your confessional as I know it's directly about my judging. :)
1345 days 4 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Fair enough.
1345 days 4 hours ago
humanwebjet1
*packs her bags*

CF: my last CF wow, anyways it was great to be here. Thank you all to those who support me and watched my journey throughout this whole thing. I'm happy to have at least made the top 3 ranking. I hope Naty takes it all, but if not Ajak deserves it she truly dominated this competition even while Aline was here.

https://media3.giphy.com/media/amrNGnZUeWhZC/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47dxam553wlzaib8443cttudi46is6k1mplm42ub6f&rid=giphy.gif
1345 days 3 hours ago
spinfur
CF: I know I'm the dark horse in this competition both Ajak and Naty have been serving and I'm here as the underdog I'm not going to back down at all though I am ready to fight, and I'm ready to win!
1345 days 2 hours ago
tswiftlover13
CF: OH MY GOD.. I. AM. STILL HERE!!! I am shook rn I really thought I was a goner but now I have more confidence in myself right now more than I have ever had in this competition.
1345 days ago
tswiftlover13
CF: I really miss Ming, She was one of the most friendliest models here, well to me that is. She was the person I could go to and discuss anything with!! SHE WILL BE DEEPLY MISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://media.tenor.com/images/ab10d0a2ff68130c53b58efb9f096bc0/tenor.gif

Jacob, We hadn't really socialized until you lashed out at me so I could never really see you in any other light, I hope maybe one day we can move past all the drama and maybe one day.... hug? Idk...
Anyways!! To be one out of three Finalist is beyond incredible, And to think I wasn't even apart of the OG "Dream Team" cast list! Like how epic is that! And we are all representing a different continent! ICONIC
https://media1.tenor.com/images/f4e4d788e1d87b7df0398ccf11a6f42c/tenor.gif

I am a bit nervous about the finale, My competitors are FIERCE AF and I know I am as well but I feel the semis, *takes in a deep breath, then let's it out* It was by far my weakest moment in the competition. I just really want to make not only the Ukraine proud but to make all of Europe proud by being the first Ukrainian to win NTM! I need to keep my eyes on the prize and be the fiery model that I am & show the judges I WANT TO WIN!!
https://media1.tenor.com/images/a0458284cdd20983e06fb8785bd2d14c/tenor.gif
1344 days 15 hours ago
Jerard

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!