This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM16 - Challenge & Photoshoot (7)

Topic » #NTM16 - Challenge &..

1377 days 5 hours ago
Brandonh1
Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder knows who gave her the 5 geez
1377 days 5 hours ago
Jerard
That's true Judge Garrett, one thing's only certain - anybody can go home at any point.

This series definitely had seen frontrunners going home because of one mistake, underdogs who won because of one amazing final photo. So each of you has an equal chances of winning. Why? because it's new every week.
1377 days 5 hours ago
Jerard
https://media.giphy.com/media/LMhHuXdMwZ82z9tJB0/giphy.gif
1377 days 5 hours ago
coolKat
Each color has 2 now :)
1377 days 4 hours ago
tast519
Jon: I'm shocked by my numbers. Ming Xi is honestly one of my personal faves!
1377 days 4 hours ago
tast519
Jon: And I completely agree Garrett. Fernanda, there's a reason you're still here. Don't underestimate your potential to win.
1377 days 3 hours ago
Neme91
I just wanna say for Judge Lenox that the point that you were alarmed by the photo and didn't like how it was executed was my whole intent around bringing it to focus into light. It was a photo that wasn't supposed to be liked but to bring awareness. I truly thought it'd get me eliminated but thank you judges and obviously I have no input on none of the drama that has sparked tonight I just ask for going forward all judges to try and see everyone's creative differences.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!