This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM17 - Challenge & Photoshoot (7)

Topic » #NTM17 - Challenge &..

1087 days 11 hours ago
tswiftlover13
🟣Taylor Swift🟣

▪️▫️Arthur Fleck▫️▪️

Arthur is a mentally ill man and failed stand-up comedian who feels completely marginalized and abandoned by the system. He has a history of abuse which further drives him to become a villain, having been mistreated by his delusional and mentally ill mother.

my photo has a very dark tone,  I'm showing you the sad, depressed & abandoned Arthur. All of the pain, abuse and sadness that drove him to become the Villain he is today. I'm also wearing a dark clown inspired outfit. #EvilClown

https://imgur.com/a/fmXWipS
1087 days 8 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Milla Jovovich - Elisa Esposito

Elisa Esposito is the main protagonist of this film called The Shape of water which is meant to be a science fiction romance for whoever decides to actually watch this. Elisa is a mute janitor in a secret research facility that of course is unknown to the public, being mute she already separates and isolates herself from the others because she feels like they don't understand her. This is until she meets a captured creature (The Asset) and ultimately falls in love with him because they are able to relate with each other since they are different from others.

Today, I decided to portray Elisa Esposito before meeting the captured creature, the Asset. In this photo I am trying to channel Elisa as she's always been in her own little world away from others since she was mute and practically abandoned by her supposed family. Here I am showing my detachment from reality in a little dark room, but still allowing some light to shine on myself and reclining myself into my own world away from any distractions.

https://www.fashiongonerogue.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Milla-Jovovich-Vogue-Ukraine-October-2016-Editorial07.jpg
1087 days 7 hours ago
SennaRichards
Marie Avgeropoulos as Hannibal Lecter

Alright, I have never seen Hannibal Lector so I had to do some research for this one.

What I found on Wikipedia is...
“Dr. Hannibal Lecter is a character created by novelist Thomas Harris. Lecter is a serial killer who eats his victims. Before his capture, he was a respected forensic psychiatrist; after his incarceration, he is consulted by FBI agents Clarice Starling and Will Graham to help them find other serial killers.”

Soo, for my image I selected this photo of Marie posed in an interrogation room, in a beautiful sequin dress. I feel this photo represents Hannibal Lector more prior to his capture, knowing a forensic psychiatrist works with law enforcement I feel he would have seen a room similar to this often in his work.

https://pin.it/3878XP5

Fun Fact! After reading a little about Hannibal Lecter, and because of the character Marie plays in The 100, I found it ironic that I would be assigned a character that eats people. In season 5 of the 100, Marie makes a tough decision in order to keep her people alive that also involves cannibalism.
1087 days 6 hours ago
SeongWoo
Nam Joo Hyuk | Belle - Beauty & the Beast | https://i.imgur.com/btIV2Z2.png

Belle is the female protagonist of Disney's 1991 animated feature film, Beauty and the Beast. She is the only daughter of Maurice, an inventor with whom she resides in a small, French village.

The townsfolk labeled Belle an outcast because of her free spirit. She is also a proud bibliophile, her favorite genres being fantasy and adventure. Belle's passion for fantastical stories, coupled with her outcast status, left her yearning for a life of adventure outside her small village.

“Now, it's no wonder that her name means 'beauty'
Her looks have got no parallel.
But behind that fair façade,
I'm afraid she's rather odd
very different from the rest of us...
She's nothing like the rest of us,
Yes, diff'rent from the rest of us is Belle!”

Belle is a Book lover, and her most famous dress is yellow, in that photo i'm trying to portray the enthusiasm of reading a scene from a book where you get in love and also wearing yellow like her!
1087 days 2 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
1086 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
Let me correct that once again: Results will be posted tonight, 6 PM EST since I can't post the results of the challenge and the photoshoot back-to-back since a prize will be announced to the challenge winner and must reply within 12 hrs. Instead, I will be posting your photoshoot the following morning 6 AM EST. Goodluck! x
1086 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
Posting my comments in a few...
1086 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
Is there anyone who can provide Violet's photo alternative link/screenshot?
1086 days 11 hours ago
tswiftlover13
I can't see it either,  sorry.
1086 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
COMMENTS:

Dua (Mildred Hayes from Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri) - I am really glad of your portrayal of Mildred. I get that instant Mildred vibes in this and your explanation was good enough to connect each dots. The eyes tells a lot - anger, pain and revenge. The flowers are a good tribute, a good metaphor. I think you did a great job overall.

Mia (Elio Perlman from Call Me By Your Name) - I liked the path you took on portraying such artistic character. The all whites really do look good on you and bring also that oozing sexiness that your facial expression is doing. The 2 reflections on the back was kinda bit weird but it's minimal and just didn't ruin such good photo.

Suzy (Forrest Gump from Forrest Gump) - Well I think this was a good portrayal too Suzy, it's just that I can't see this on a "top model scale". There are too elements you must tick to consider a great performance - one is how you incorporate the theme, and two was it overall a great photo; I must say you lean towards the first one more.

Avan (Rose DeWitt Bukater from Titanic) - This was.... a choice. Avan, I kinda felt disappointed with what you gave me for the challenge, it somehow screams laziness. I do think, and maybe everyone here that Rose did like jewelry but it just wasn't the first thing you can think of Rose. You can do much better than this.

Lupita (Mark Watney from The Martian) - Once again, Lupita, you delivered. The quality of this photo looks great, the contrasting colors really played well and gave artistic vibes. You touching the thorns of the cactus, your crops, and the facial expressions give, as what you said struggling yet hopeful.

Violet (Kim Ki-woo from Parasite) -

Taylor (Arthur Fleck from Joker) - Wow! You may not have given us that iconic and colorful suits Arthur wore throughout the film, that black and white photo looks as powerful as he was in the movie. It helps give off a dark tone, and the outfit I can see a traditional clown will have. Great job!

Milla (Elisa Esposito from The Shape of Water) - I kinda did not expect this Milla, you are serving us lots of goodness and each time it is different. You captured the tone of the movie so well and the colors did take me back to the feels of the movie. I must say you did a smart interpretation of your given character as well.

Marie (Hannibal Lecter from The Silence of the Lambs) - Marie, this has got to be one of the most beautifully well-done shot you ever did. Not only did the dress looks good on you, it complements well with the setting. I also got to where you were taking me with your explanation in relation to the character. Great job!

Joohyuk (Belle from Beauty and the Beast) - I think you had more of the same case as what I've seen Suzy did, your only edge is that this felt more like a commercially produced shot for a big brand. I am not mad about the shot, you did what you can and really hold your ground, you captured the littlest of things with the color yellow and her love for book as well.
1086 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
I will comment on Violet's photo once I get an alternative link/screenshot of the submitted photo. Here's what I'm gonna do, I will still be announcing the challenge winner (acting yet and unofficial since Violet ain't considered yet) and will be giving him/her the prize. But if Violet does score higher than the challenge winner, the prize will go with Violet.
1086 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
Anyways, the prize of the challenge winner is another advantage to this week's photoshoot which will be mailed to him/her and I would need a decision before 6 AM EST.
1086 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
The models who may be getting the prize are (in no particular order)....

- Dua Lipa
- Milla Jovovich
- Taylor Swift
1086 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
You are this week's challenge winner......
1086 days 11 hours ago
Jerard

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!