This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM17 - Challenge & Photoshoot (6)

Topic » #NTM17 - Challenge &..

1093 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
1093 days 6 hours ago
tast519
Jon Kortajarena –
Hey y’all. Let me just start off with saying that you’ve all done well. All I can say is, I’m glad I’m not competing in this cycle because there’s  some stiff  competition!

Milla (Past) | JooHyuk (present) | Lupita (Future):
Milla had the toughest job with being the "foundation" or the one to show the "depression" and I think she did good, but not great. She hit what was described, but it isn't very strong in emotion.  Besides that, I think this theme’s a creative one and you all did well.

Violet and Suzy: The Evolution of Fashion
I love this one! All three photos are so different, yet work so well together and fit your theme very well. Job well done.

TEAM B: A Journey Through Fashion
Dua, if this was any other photoshoot, I’d say this is one of the worst dresses I’ve ever seen. Your body looks horrible! But, since the point of the theme is to look funky and futuristic, you hit this theme perfectly.
These photos are great and I like how you're all  looking directly at the camera. The photos are so different, but that element makes this photo fairly cohesive.

TEAM A: Nature
INTERESTING. The scenaries in these  shots are  gradually getting worse and worse,  which is so interesting. All three of you are working it! Avan looks so fresh and Taylor, your face works so well with this theme.
1093 days 5 hours ago
Jerard
That being said, I will post the challenge result 6 AM EST.
1093 days 4 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Good luck everyone 💗💗💗
1092 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
This came really fast, thanks to our guest judge, Judge Jon. The winners of this challenge will get an additional 2 points to their total scores for the week.
1092 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
With that being said the winners are....
1092 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
1092 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
AVAN, MARIE and TAYLOR!
1092 days 23 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Omg yay!  Thank you Judge Jon 💗💗💗
1092 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
Congratulations to the three of you, again your prize will be added on your total score for the week.
1092 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
With that being said, here are your challenge scores:

Avan - 9.25
Marie - 9.25
Taylor - 9.25
Suzy - 8.75
Violet - 8.75
Dua - 8.00
Joohyuk - 8.00
Lucien - 8.00
Lupita - 8.00
Mia - 8.00
Milla - 8.00
1092 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
I will be posting the photoshoot in a bit.
1092 days 23 hours ago
nateclove
Grats tay and avan xx
1092 days 23 hours ago
SennaRichards
Thank you Judge Jon! Congrats team we really worked well together ❤
1092 days 23 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Yusssss we did that,  congrats team 💗💗
And thank you nate 💗

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!