This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM17 - Challenge & Photoshoot (4)

Topic » #NTM17 - Challenge &..

1079 days 9 hours ago
humanwebjet1
1079 days 8 hours ago
stuartlittle16
Kim Taehyung : https://imgur.com/a/ZfE4zeb

*Mailed Jerard about switching, sorry for the inconvenience 💜
1079 days 7 hours ago
tswiftlover13
🟣Taylor Swift🟣

https://ibb.co/s2GqpDC
1079 days 6 hours ago
Jerard
Note to everyone, you cannot change your photo once you already submitted.
1079 days 6 hours ago
Jerard
It applies to all challenges and shoots
1079 days 3 hours ago
turkeylover
☆ 𝗦𝘂𝗻𝗺𝗶 - 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝟰 ☆
------------------------------------
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/58/67/1a/58671aad67e66cc8d322284968c160f5.png
1078 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
1078 days 21 hours ago
SeongWoo
AMEM i was anxious
1078 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
Challenge scores will be revealed on April 15, 2021 7PM EST
1077 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
Announcement before the challenge result:

The challenge winner will get an advantage for the photoshoot, I will mail the winner for the advantage as soon as possible, and once I get an answer (hopefully within another 12 hrs) I will be posting the photoshoot immediately.

Again, challenge scores and the winner will be revealed tonight, 7 PM EST.
1077 days 10 hours ago
Rubes
~ JUDGE AJAK CHALLENGE COMMENTS ~

Nam JooHyuk: This beauty shot is definitely beautiful! This is a real standout for me because you manage to make it somewhat editorial with such a simple facial expression! This is great Joo, well done!

Marie Avgeropoulos: This is actually a very good, intense shot Marie! I think there’s depth to this shot which is great considering it’s only a headshot! My only issue would be that I find the angle that you are facing is kind of awkward for me. Good job!

Mia Goth: I’m 50/50 with this shot! I think you look absolutely gorgeous and your hair with the reflection is really cool! But for me I feel like your facial expression could’ve been much stronger like for some reasoning it’s not commanding enough. But overall I like it!

Avan Jogia: Avan you are really drawing me in here! I do think it’s a little plain and expected compared to some of the other shots but I don’t think this is bad at all. You did what you needed to do well done!

Bae Suzy: I’m torn here. I think your face and the beauty shot essence of it is spot on! You look flawless! It’s just for me I wish that I could see all of your face, it’s kind of cut off weirdly! That’s my only issue but you look stun!

Violet Chachki: This is very good for what you had Violet! I wish it featured a little less of your body since this is meant to be a beauty shot but your eyes are so intense I love it! I do wish your hand was in a different positioning though.

Lupita Nyong’o: AHHH! Lupita you did not have to hit this hard omg! Stunning! Firstly, I am so intrigued by this shot! Everything is perfect, the positioning of your head and hand and the pure beauty shining through this! I think the background could’ve been a little more exciting but I love it!

Lucien Laviscount: This is very very pure! I think you fit the theme perfectly! I just think it’s a little simple. Similar to Avan, I think it’s decent it’s just basic compared to the others like nothing is exciting me. Still good job!

Milla Jovovich: Interesting! Your eyes are what draw me into this shot, they are beautiful Milla! I’m not sure of the hand on the lip, it kinda takes me out of the illusion but wow those eyes!

Kim Taehyung: I must admit this isn’t the best shot I’m afraid, firstly the hand in the top left is very distracting as it’s just there and blurry. I also feel like your face kinda just looks sad instead of demanding like I want to be excited I want to be drawn in and sadly this did not do either of those!

Dua Lipa: You look stunning Dua! I think your face is definitely the standout here and I’m loving it! I don’t know what the purpose of the ballon is but it is a little distracting but I still like this beauty shot a lot!

Taylor Swift: Ooo Taylor this is gorgeous! I like how you’ve gone with the wet hair! There’s just something so vulnerable BUT mysterious about your facial expression at the same time! I love it!

Lee Sun-mi: Again I’m 50/50! I really wish your eye wasn’t covered by your hair! I think it takes away from the shot! I love your expression but there’s too many things distracting me. Overall, I like it!
1077 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
1077 days 9 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Good luck everyone 💜

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!