This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM17 - Challenge & Photoshoot (4)

Topic » #NTM17 - Challenge &..

1106 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
Hi guys, before we get straight to to your challenge this week. Let us see first the two models who will be exchanging camps. Now, if in case of any tie on who's the most voted, the model with the lower placing will be the model to be exchanged. If you didn't vote, it would consider a self-vote.
1106 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
Camp Whiteboard Votes:

Joohyuk - 2 votes
Taehyung - 2 votes
Violet - 2 votes
Lupita - 0 votes
Milla - 0 votes
Suzy - 0 votes

Moving to Camp Goal Diggers - Violet Chachki (Ajathekween)
1106 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
Camp Goal Diggers Votes:

Lucien - 5 votes
Avan - 1 vote
Taylor - 1 vote
Dua - 0 votes
Marie - 0 votes
Mia - 0 votes
Sunmi - 0 votes

Moving to Camp Whiteboard - Lucien Laviscount (Neme91)
1106 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
(For those who saw the forum earlier, I posted the wrong title of the forum that's why I deleted it)
1106 days 23 hours ago
tswiftlover13
(I figured lol 馃槅馃挏馃挏馃挏)
1106 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
Challenge #4

"Bare"

Hello our lucky 13! For today's challenge you will be judged by one of our main judges in the panel. She is the winner of the Next Top Model, Cycle 16: Continental Drift. Let's give a round of applause for Judge Ajak Deng (Rubes)!

Now this challenge is very familiar with Judge Ajak, and surely she produces one of the best shots when it comes to this - a BEAUTY SHOT. This challenge maybe simple but tricky. You guys are relying heavily on your FACE. As much as possible, don't wear makeup and let's see the definite beauty, the real you. Your goal for this challenge is to deliver us simple yet striking shot which will sneak in to the soul of viewers.

Note: DO NOT give me a full body shot, you can crop it, just do not give me a full body. Also do not submit a blurry shot, this is beauty shot, this is detailed at its finest.

For our immuned models for the week - Avan, Joohyuk, Mia, Taylor and Sunmi, you are still tasked to submit for this challenge and photoshoot as all of it will be considered in your overall performance if you get to the finale. Do not be complacent.

24 hours to do the challenge. Goodluck!
1106 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
Camp Goal Diggers 4.0:

- Avan Jogia (Hunty)
- Dua Lipa (spinfur)
- Marie Avgeropoulos (SennaRichards)
- Mia Goth (nateclove)
- Lee Sun-mi (turkeylover)
- Taylor Swift (tswiftlover13)
- Violet Chachki (Ajathekween)
1106 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
Camp Whiteboard 4.0:

- Nam Joo-hyuk (SeongWoo)
- Lucien Laviscount (Neme91)
- Lupita Nyong'o (smallchild99)
- Milla Jovovich (humanwebjet1)
- Bae Suzy (SharonMaItems)
- Kim Tae-hyung (stuartlittle16)
1106 days 22 hours ago
SeongWoo
1106 days 22 hours ago
SennaRichards
Marie Avgeropoulos - https://pin.it/2XNVePk

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!