This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM17 - Challenge & Photoshoot (3)

Topic » #NTM17 - Challenge &..

1084 days 7 hours ago
smallchild99
Lupita Nyong'o as Lola

Lola is a tech expert with a fun and bubbly personality. Even though she is a master hacker with a larger than life personality, she does have some of her own secrets. She uses her big personality to hide her true thoughts and feelings. She is incredibly smart, and knows how to manipulate both technology and people!

To portray Lola, I am using a shot that conveys that large personality. My outfit and posing is glamorous, but I am using it to mask my true thoughts and feelings. I'm giving that master hacker and spy feeling while also giving some attitude and fashion!

https://c026204.cdn.sapo.io/1/c026204/cld-thumb/1426522730/6d77c9965e17b15/f6977e3ecc0dcd39f821f03521222f7a/pinkdoll/2014/1901276_497673150342430_1664586298_n.jpg?size=xl
1084 days 7 hours ago
Tommy123
Cody Calafiore as Mark

Mark is known as the muscle of the Spy trio but he is kind of a block head. Mark doesn't just work as a spy but he is also a nice guy and a team player too

https://www.instagram.com/p/qy3aWVgJNo/?igshid=wwiu8th0oiv8
1084 days 6 hours ago
stuartlittle16
Kim Taehyung | Baco  starring in "Diary of The Undercover Spies"

Baco is the Head of the spy organization that is trying to take down the DeWinter Sisters. He has seen many spies come and go through his time being the Head but this trio is the most impressive he has ever seen. It took them some time but he believes this is his best shot he has to take down the sisters. He is described to be stern, stoic and posh by many. He just has to stand back and hope that the training, gadgets and disguises he gave them is enough to be successful with the operation.

In this shot I hope you get exactly who his character is!

https://preview.redd.it/6vbcq3f8ik551.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=f7eff6794e0c0a4c90848bdf2a87c66471d7f691
1083 days 23 hours ago
Ajathekween
Violet Chachki:

Melissa Dewinter is youngest twin of the Dewinter Sisters and the more calm and collected of the two. However, she is pretty much vein and never lets her sister rile and anger her up. When their evenly plan takes a setback she mostly taunts her sister, Monica, when she gets angry. She is the most stylish of  the two and is a bit snooty and posh. She love lingerie and is very feminine and seductive. It may seem that Monica is the more headstrong of the two but it is due Melissa’s seduction and vanity that she is able to manipulate the enemy.

So in this photo I am giving you Melissa as being vain and seductive. 💋

https://s31242.pcdn.co/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/bp-red-bullet-bra-and-classic-suspender.jpg
1083 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
All Camp Whiteboard members have posted their individual pictures.
1083 days 15 hours ago
turkeylover
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱
------------------------------------
SUNMI as Elizabeth Rose

Every rose has a thorn and Elizabeth has plenty. While Elizabeth Rose may seem cold, mean, and heartless, there’s a lot more to her than what meets the eye! After growing up in an obnoxiously rich family where no one cared about her, she decided to run away and take her own stab at life. She enrolled into college and started to pursue her dream of being a teacher! She quickly became close with her roommate and even opened up to them about her family. Unfortunately, they used this against her by knocking her out and filming a fake ransom video to send to her family. The pain she felt from being used and betrayed like that was enough to awaken her power, which she used to escape and kill her roommate. After that, she made a vow to herself to never trust anyone and only look out for herself. She then left the college and stumbled upon The Crossroads School of Fine Arts, where she decided to attend so she could learn to control her power. So, the other classmates at The Crossroads School of Fine Arts don’t know a lot about Elizabeth. What they do know is that she has a fiery temper, a sharp wit, and will not hesitate to take someone down.

𝗦𝘂𝗻𝗺𝗶 - 𝗣𝗵𝗼𝘁𝗼𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗼𝘁 𝟯
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D-Ff4JiU8AcLA2c.jpg
In this photo, I’m so giving Elizabeth Rose! It’s dark, devious, and dramatic! Which basically sums up Elizabeth! You can also see her power being used! :o
1083 days 15 hours ago
SennaRichards
Marie Avgeropoulos as Blair Dubois
Elemental - Earth

Blair was raised in a small earth village just outside of a large forest. As a child, she was fascinated by the stories her mother told about her ancestors who had defended the village with their earth abilities. She was also warned that one day she would have to leave the village in order to harness her own abilities. At the age of 15, Blair was jolted awake by her mother bursting through her bedroom door, panic ensued as she realized this was what her mother had warned her about. Retrieving the bag she had packed for such an occasion she hugged her mother one last time before slipping out her bedroom window.

Blair ran into the forest, after what seemed like hours she stopped in a small clearing to catch her breath. She looked around the clearing as the glimmer of sunrise peeked out above the trees, movement caught her eye and she watched as a familiar woman entered the clearing. Annalise, who she knew to be a powerful water fairy approached. Annalise informed her that her village had been attacked and that she would be safer with her at The Crossroads School of Fine Arts.

It was at The Crossroads School of Fine Arts where she began to develop her earth manipulation and Geokinetic Combat skills to later team up with her classmates to stop the forces of evil.

https://pin.it/25vUDU7

In this photo, Marie embraces her connection with the earth that grants her great power.
1083 days 15 hours ago
nateclove
MIA GOTH as Daisy Harlow

Daisy, the illegitimate daughter of Hades and the dark witch Hyacinth, is the main antagonist of the heroes of our film. As a child, Daisy spent most of her time with her mother's coven of Dark Witches. However, her mother was killed when the coven turned against her and stole her life force. Before they could do the same to Daisy, she unleashed her powers, making all the witches turn against each other in a death battle. Now, all alone, Daisy just has one agenda on her mind...

She has inherited her parents' dark powers, but has however shown immaculate strength in her ability of Mind Control. She can make even the strongest of people bend to her will, and can even cause strong hallucinations and paranoia. However, in order to fall under her spell, one must look her in the eye. Possibly her most interesting power lies in her ability to enter her victims' dreams, causing fearful, uncomfortable nightmares. Through these nightmares she can force her victims to look her in the eye and take control of their minds. Additionally, Daisy has shown a talent for performing dark spells, and can even summon shadow demons to do her dirty work. This, however, takes up a lot of her energy.

In the movie, Daisy kidnaps the powerful water fairy Marina in an attempt to force her to revive her mother Hyacinth from the dead so the two can wreck havoc on the world. It's up to our heroes to find and rescue Marina before the full moon, or the entire world will face Hyacinth and Daisy's wrath. But with Daisy constantly trying to stop them, with both her own powers and the help of her father, Hades, will they be able to succeed?

https://anotherimg-dazedgroup.netdna-ssl.com/1600/azure/another-prod/360/3/363072.jpg

In this picture I'm giving you Daisy Harlow showing up in a nightmare. The dark, brooding atmosphere works perfectly with Daisy's pose, outfit and makeup. She has just made eye contact with you in the dream, and now you can feel her taking over your mind.
1083 days 14 hours ago
Neme91
Lucien Laviscount as Bass Riverton

Bass grew up in the limelight as both his parents were both renowned Fire Sorcerers in his Kingdom of Pyron. He grew up knowing that he was a prodigy child. Not all fire sorcerers have the same type of abilities. Some can transform themselves into dragons and phoenixes. Some can merely just conjure up small flames. Bass can make objects out of fire and make them animate and can control them. That is a very rare ability among his kind. You can see where the popularity emerges from but Bass is a kind guy. Or at least he tries to be because no matter how strong his power is he still is just the “son of King Julian and Queen Saffire of Pyron”.

Leading up before the plot in the movie, Bass just transferred to The Crossroads School of Fine Arts after a little drunken mistake down at a local earth village near Pyron. He burned down a bar and few local houses with a stampede of fire cows. Annalise found him and covered up the incident and brought him to the school. At the school, he’s starting to make a new name for himself as people don’t know about his parent but they do know about his awesome powers. So you can say he’s sort of a show off.

In the film, he’s kind of like you imagine, the snarky and popular jock of the group who found himself entangled on a little journey. His reason for the trip is different from others. He saves the water fairy and that will put him in higher ranks than anyone else at Crossroads. He’ll finally be better than his parents. However, that obviously didn’t got to plan as he got tricked by a dark witch Mia and her beauty and she took over his mind. So instead of helping he’s kind of like an antagonist for the group through half of the movie. Thankfully he is redeem himself at the end.

————————————-
https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BMjA4NjkwODEyNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzA5MTYxNjM@._V1_UY1200_CR85,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

The way I’m taking this challenge is that you want to see Bass Riverton. Well this is exactly what you will see in the movie for Bass. He is on of the antagonists of the film so this picture does help give off that vibe. But in total he’s definitely a very tense person in general. He holds a lot of power and he can easily combust at the drop of the dime. I hope with this photo you can see Bass Riverton come to life.
1083 days 14 hours ago
spinfur
==Photoshoot #3 - Selene Titania==

https://cdn.celebrities.pictures/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/dua-lipa-future-nostalgia-album-promos-2021-1.jpg

Being one of the main two protagonists of the story, Selene was your average run of the mill popular girl at school, she honestly had the perfect life, perfect boyfriend, perfect friends, and she didn't care who she was mean to, as she thought she was the head of high school. Though one day she got detention with Jasper, and after a bit of bickering, they decided to walk home together due to it being dark. After discovering their powers they were whisked away to a new school, and a new environment where Selene was a fish out of water.

Selene's tried her best to maintain her status, but with her inexperience with her powers she then became the people that she would hurt. Throughout the film she learned to grow a bit more humble until at the end she was able to finally harness her power to kill the bad guy.

In my photo here today I'm showing you Selene in her most beautiful form as that fact that she's named after the goddess of the moon, aka her true biological mother, is telling. She was always raised by her dad and step-mom, not really she's a goddess' daughter. You can see in this photo that I know I'm the head bitch, even if others don't see me as one.
1083 days 13 hours ago
tswiftlover13
🟣Taylor Swift🟣

as: Marina Blackwood

She is a wise water fairy full of knowledge. From the original fairy bloodline stemming back to the 7th century  She is currently 1300 years old but in the body of a 17 year old. She is also a mentor/ teacher at the school who has collected knowledge for over a millennium.

She has the power to control lakes, rivers,  oceans. And shape water molecules all around her.
The ability to generate and manipulate water. It varies from control of single drops to multiple bodies of water.
One minute it can be raining,  the next a hurricane could happen.
If she wants she can make any room flood to the roof in just seconds. 

In my photo I am in my favorite element where I'm most comfortable,  The water.  It's where Marina goes to think and relax.
But it's truly the only place where she can go to be herself, The water also speaks to her and makes her stronger.

Shot: https://ibb.co/37WHXMN
1083 days 13 hours ago
Hunty
CAMP GOAL DIGGER BLOG:
Presenting 'The Elementalists'
https://tengaged.com/blog/turkeylover/9441306/the-elementalists

Avan Jogia | playing Jasper Lovelace

Jasper Lovelace is known to be the biggest fuckboy in his hometown. No one escapes his charming personality and seductive lips - not a boy or girl in sight. He never knew why he had such capability to get whatever he wanted, both romantically and sexually. However, when he meets up with Selene Titania, a challenge is set upon him. He cannot arouse the girl's feelings for him, no matter how much he tries.

When the both of them are approached by muggers who try to steal them, Jasper's powers come together more than ever, as he stares at one of the robbers and manages to freeze them right away, making his eyes enlightened by the feeling of love. Eventually, he runs away, but the Lovelace finally realizes about his gift, being that he did not intended to make the mugger fall in love with him intentionally, for the first time in someone, yet he did.

When approached by Annalise Blackwood, a powerful fairy and mistress of a school for magical youngsters, he has to face a mission that seems rather than impossible. During the movie plot, he is found to be a very charming and sarcastical character, being selfish at times, but still showing he has a heart - not only that he's capable of possessing others' hearts. He discover he has powers of a cupid and upgrades his skills during the lenght of the movie, being seen by fans as an anti-hero more than a hero.

(Please forgive me if my wording is not the best, english is not my first language!)

https://64.media.tumblr.com/e3e0014e9e38b9efb377db3bf5e49413/883df7a3902b7d42-b4/s1280x1920/8ddfa9994d550ae6bbacec740eabf9a36dda4565.jpg
1083 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!