This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM17 - Challenge & Photoshoot (3)

Topic » #NTM17 - Challenge &..

1113 days 10 hours ago
Jerard
The third challenge will be posted once the panel has finished.
1113 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
I will be posting the challenge at around 7:30AM - 7:35 AM EST.
1113 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
Before we get straight to to your challenge this week. Let us see first the two models who will be exchanging camps. Now, if in case of any tie on who's the most voted, the model with the lower placing will be the model to be exchanged. If you didn't vote, it would consider a self-vote.
1113 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
Camp Whiteboard Votes:

Marie - 4 votes
Joohyuk - 2 votes
Suzy - 1 vote
Lupita - 0 votes
Milla - 0 votes
Taehyung - 0 votes
Violet - 0 votes

Coming back to Camp Goal Diggers - Marie Avgeropoulos (SennaRichards)
1113 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
Camp Goal Diggers Votes:

Cody - 3 votes
Lucien - 2 votes
Avan - 1 vote
Taylor - 1 vote
Dua - 0 votes
Mia - 0 votes
Sunmi - 0 votes

Moving to Camp Whiteboard - Cody Calafiore (Tommy123)
1113 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
Camp Whiteboard 3.0:

- Cody Calafiore (Tommy123)
- Nam Joo-hyuk (SeongWoo)
- Lupita Nyong'o (smallchild99)
- Milla Jovovich (humanwebjet1)
- Bae Suzy (SharonMaItems)
- Kim Tae-hyung (stuartlittle16)
- Violet Chachki (Ajathekween)
1113 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
Camp Goal Diggers 3.0:

- Avan Jogia (Hunty)
- Dua Lipa (spinfur)
- Lucien Laviscount (Neme91)
- Marie Avgeropoulos (SennaRichards)
- Mia Goth (nateclove)
- Lee Sun-mi (turkeylover)
- Taylor Swift (tswiftlover13)
1113 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
Will be posting in a few minutes. Just polishing what I will post.
1113 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
Combined Challenge & Photoshoot #3

"The Premiere"

Hello Top 14, I hope this will be a better week for you after that wreckage of a photoshoot last week. Now for your challenge this week, or may I say, combined challenge and photoshoot we are going big. We are premiering a movie! Yes, for the two camps this week - another teamwork is a must. You are to create a MOVIE POSTER!

Now it is up to you what type or theme of movie you are going to make, but the characters are all the models.

For the poster:
- You are not required to put the image of the WHOLE CAST in the movie, you may either opt to only include the main character(s) (which would be up to you). The ratio of your poster must be 3:4 (width:height). The title of the movie is a must of course, and should be seen at the poster.

For the blog:
- Yes, this poster will not be posted here, rather it would be posted on one of your members' blog here in Tengaged, it's a premiere after all(you can delete it after the results ofc). The blog shall contain the movie poster plus plot analysis or summary (a short 2 paragraph would do) but make sure to include all the characters in your plot.   

For the characters:
- First you must create a character name. While there would be a whole poster that may or may not include you, individually you are going to post here in this forum a photo that signifies your role in the movie you are in. A character description/background shall be provided, this will be judged individually.

Blog format and other details would be posted below. The blog shall premiere (shall be posted) before April 10, 6 PM EST. That's a lot of time so I am expecting an output that is definitely not late. I am not expecting you to go huge with the poster editing, an output will do.

For the individual photo, please do your best. Again it shall be posted here in the forum before April 10, 6 PM EST as well.
1113 days 8 hours ago
Jerard
Blog format

1.) Title: (your Movie Title)

2.) Post: (contents of the blog)
FIRST PARAGRAPH - a short overview of your movie, here are some examples:
• Call Me by Your Name (Italian: Chiamami col tuo nome) is a 2017 coming-of-age romantic drama film directed by Luca Guadagnino. Its screenplay, by James Ivory, who also co-produced, is based on the 2007 novel of the same name by André Aciman. The film is the final installment in Guadagnino's thematic "Desire" trilogy, after I Am Love (2009), and A Bigger Splash (2015). Set in 1983 in northern Italy, Call Me by Your Name chronicles the romantic relationship between a 17-year-old, Elio Perlman (Timothée Chalamet), and Oliver (Armie Hammer), a 24-year-old graduate-student assistant to Elio's father (Michael Stuhlbarg), an archaeology professor. The film also stars the French actresses Amira Casar, Esther Garrel, and Victoire Du Bois.

• BlacKkKlansman is a 2018 American biographical black comedy crime film directed by Spike Lee and written by Charlie Wachtel, David Rabinowitz, Kevin Willmott and Lee, based on the 2014 memoir Black Klansman by Ron Stallworth. The film stars John David Washington as Stallworth, along with Adam Driver, Laura Harrier, and Topher Grace. Set in the 1970s in Colorado Springs, Colorado, the plot follows the first African-American detective in the city's police department as he sets out to infiltrate and expose the local Ku Klux Klan chapter.

SECOND PARAGRAPH - PLOT
For the plot, again you can do it with at least 2 paragraphs but make sure that in those two paragraphs, the characters must be presented (or at the very least named).

THIRD - CAST
In bulleted format would be the listing of cast
- Model name as ______________
- Model name as ______________
etc....

FOURTH PARAGRAPH - POST NOTE (shall be copied)
"This blog is for the third combined challenge & photoshoot of the Next Top Model, Cycle 17: Celebrity Showdown, for an in depth character analysis, go through here: https://tengaged.com/group/5820-next-top-model-17-celebrity-showdown/forum/topic/24772402"
1113 days 8 hours ago
Jerard
Also, if you have a skype group, you may include me (just for this week) so I can help you out more if you have questions, but I will be removing myself on your skype group (if any) after the shoot has concluded. Some of your members already added me from skype (because of the past season), so do not hesitate to instantly add me to the group (again if any).
1112 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
We are upping the stakes for this COMBINED CHALLENGE & PHOTOSHOOT.

1.) Your challenge score will be your overall poster presentation which will be judged by all of the judges. 
2.) The overall response of the blog (the earned T$) will then be added to your final scores and the Top 5 performers for the week (first five who will be called in the upcoming panel) will be receiving a reward, a huge advantage for week four photoshoot as they will be IMMUNED for elimination.

Again, The blog shall premiere (shall be posted) before April 10, 6 PM EST.

For the individual photo, please do your best. Again it shall be posted here in the forum before April 10, 6 PM EST as well.
1111 days 18 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Milla Jovovich - Individual Photo, casted as Monica Dewinter

Monica Dewinter is a rather odd and different character. Although she is the oldest twin and naturally takes charge over everything as she loves being domineering, she has a love for theatre and channels her anger during these arts. The theatre is her own personal safe space as she's had to look out for her sister Melissa who is more calm and collected. Being the oldest child of Paulie Dewinter, she's the second in charge for now until he retires or passes on. With that amount of pressure Monica is a hot head and rather impulsive, but Melissa brings out her calm side. They might bicker once in a while, but they are both the ying-yang like crime bosses and aspire to have the biggest criminal organization.

Here in this photo I'm channeling the character both physically and psychologically of Monica Dewinter by showing my dark, evil and eccentric side. I'm showing the perfect mixed emotion of impatience and anger as I'm getting a phone call during a performance that a trio of spies are gunning for me and my sister, Melissa. This would naturally piss Monica off as the theatre is her safe space and she won't let anything come between it.

http://ftape.com/media/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Milla_Jovavich_VogueItalia_sept2012_04.jpg
1111 days 18 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Camp Whiteboard's blog game so that it is easily spottable: https://tengaged.com/blog/SeongWoo/9440466/diary-undercover-spies
1111 days 18 hours ago
SharonMaItems
CAMP WHITEBOARD'S BLOG:
Presenting 'Diary of the Undercover Spies'
https://tengaged.com/blog/SeongWoo/9440466/diary-undercover-spies

Suzy | Individual Photo - casted as 'Diana'

Diana is described as the stealthy one of the trio; her personality is very sarcastic and she loves to make quick-witted jokes towards others.

Although not stated in the poster, she's supposed to be very stylish - at least out of the 3 of them she's the most, and this photo is supposed to represent that. Her outfit is very stylish and trendy, but her actions in the photo and her facial expression relays the idea of her wittiness. She might look like a bitch to others but it's just her sarcasm not being understood all the time. She may be the most stealthy of the three but this doesn't mean she's hiding in ugly clothing all the time~

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EgZHO4IXcAY-BQB?format=jpg&name=medium
1111 days 18 hours ago
SeongWoo
Joo Hyuk - Individual Photo, casted as Josh | https://i.imgur.com/elg47P2.jpg

Josh was not chosen to be the leader of the spy group, even though he is not the strongest or most skilled of the three, he manages to be the most intelligent and the most secure in his decisions.

He shows himself to be the leader, always making room for his team to be able to talk and develop plans, even if they sometimes fail to execute.

As much as he is that big head, Josh is also a calm guy and companion, and never gives up on his companions.

Our team Poster: https://tengaged.com/blog/SeongWoo/9440466/diary-undercover-spies

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!