This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM17 - Challenge & Photoshoot (2)

Topic » #NTM17 - Challenge &..

1090 days 5 hours ago
Ajathekween
Me neither I can do it
1090 days 4 hours ago
stuartlittle16
I should be here at that time but tomorrow is Easter so can’t guarantee that I’ll be here 100%
1089 days 1 hour ago
SeongWoo
I'm here if my teammates needs me!
1089 days 1 hour ago
humanwebjet1
*Milla shows up*

Milla: Here!
1089 days 1 hour ago
nateclove
*Mia shows up to see Milla representing her team*

CF: "Battle of the names, I see..."
1089 days 1 hour ago
Ajathekween
*Violet shows up*

Wassup
1089 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
1089 days 1 hour ago
tswiftlover13
*Taylor shows upto represent her camp with Mia*
https://media.giphy.com/media/l2Je8vBzKf0uPtHhK/giphy.gif
1089 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
I will be posting the mechanics shortly.
1089 days ago
Jerard
"Part Two"

Hello guys, welcome to the second part of Resiliency Challenge. For today we have here the participants of two teams. For Camp Whiteboard we have Milla (humanwebjet1) and Violet (Ajathekween), and for Camp Goal Diggers we have Mia (nateclove) and Taylor (tswiftlover13).

Now first things first, your challenge scores will not be determined individually this week although it will be converted as a group effort, and your two representatives will determine the scores you are going to have.

So here's how it's gonna work, this will be a VERSUS challenge. There will be seven rounds, in those seven rounds each team will be picking who's photo from their camp they are going to play (for e.g. Lenox photo), the other camp will then get to pick from their photo (for e.g. Garrett photo) and it will be against each other.

Based on what Judge Jhona commented and score will you be getting points, the winner gets 2 points from each round, the loser gets 0. Now, in case of a tie, each camp will receive 1 point for the said round.

It will play until all seven photos (which means the Camp Goal Diggers gets to chose what photo will not be played.

While all your other camp can play with you as well, I will only be accepting those names posted by you.
1089 days ago
Jerard
I will be deleting all photos in that 5 minutes time as well. So talk now with your camp what strategy you will be doing and all. If there's any questions, drop it here so everyone will understand.
1089 days ago
humanwebjet1
*Milla squeals excitedly*

Milla: Yay!
1089 days ago
nateclove
*Mia is like :o*
CF: Oh lord in heaven what is going on
1089 days ago
SeongWoo
nice lol
1089 days ago
tswiftlover13
I'm not sure i follow what is going on here

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!