This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM17 - Camp Goal Diggers

Topic » #NTM17 - Camp Goal Diggers

1089 days 15 hours ago
nateclove
(Just to be a tiebreaker here if I recall correctly Alasia listened to Raina's confessional in ANTM14 so it seems to be okay LOL)
1089 days 14 hours ago
Neme91
(Lol)
1089 days 14 hours ago
Neme91
Lucien CF:

I am starting to see the battle lines form in this competition. Taylor see鈥檚 me as a threat now. I鈥檓 glad.
1089 days 14 hours ago
tswiftlover13
*CF*

In all honesty there are some guys in here that need to work on their personal hygiene... sitting next to Lucien on the couch was bringing back memories of being on my family's farm.
https://media.giphy.com/media/UcbGXNdJjeIqRsSz7w/giphy.gif
1089 days 10 hours ago
spinfur
*This section has been sponsored by Suave Men pick yourself up a bottle today at Suavemen . com*
1089 days 10 hours ago
Neme91
(Lmao$
1089 days 10 hours ago
Hunty
Avan: Hey guys don't fight... Let's keep the harmony in this, right? We still need to work together.
1089 days 10 hours ago
tswiftlover13
(馃ぃ馃ぃ)
1089 days 9 hours ago
Hunty
*CF*
Avan: I don't think we should have gone to tiebreaker... It was fair enough for us to win when we're playing by the rules and submitting on time.

*inhales*

But now that we did... What can we do? Fighting isn't solving anything

https://64.media.tumblr.com/7aa9c24192a96c30efcc2afd707b1d37/tumblr_n0jh6i1WmC1rxkqc1o1_500.gif
1089 days 2 hours ago
Hunty
*Avan wakes up early and goes to the outside area, meditating and doing yoga*

CF: I need my morning routine of exercises... It's how I keep my head in the game, it can be very stressful at times.
1088 days 14 hours ago
turkeylover
i hate the fault in our stars.
1088 days 14 hours ago
tswiftlover13
I mean you didn't have to pick it lol
1088 days 14 hours ago
tswiftlover13
I think you did good though!  馃挏馃挏
1088 days 13 hours ago
spinfur
CF: Gurl I know Marie was swapped and we were all shocked, but honestly looking at it now we made the right decision. From her abysmal performance from the first photoshoot, from posting late in the challenge, and now reusing photos... when its literally week 2? Seems like Goal Diggers may all be sticking around longer than expected.
1088 days 13 hours ago
Neme91
Lucien cf:

Marie is one of those competitors where she could be quite a force to be reckon with but she dowsnt know a pole from a pogo stick. I do like however that this might be the first ever season where the entire cast competes and no one medevacs. No matter how strong the competition is with certain people i love a season that plays out perfectly.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!