This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM17 - Challenge & Photoshoot (1)

Topic » #NTM17 - Challenge &..

1092 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
*flips photo*
1092 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
1092 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
MARIE!
1092 days 16 hours ago
spinfur
*claps*
1092 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
Marie Avgeropoulos:

9.1 + 5.2 + 5.1 + 5 + 5 = 29.4
1092 days 16 hours ago
nateclove
Mia: :o
1092 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
Marie, I can definitely say your challenge score saved you tonight. This is another chance, so I hope you make the most out of it.
1092 days 16 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Milla: Aww we lost a member, sad ...
1092 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
Congratulations Marie, you are still in the running towards becoming the Next Top Model!
1092 days 16 hours ago
SharonMaItems
*claps for Marie staying, knowing that Penelope must go. Suzy whispers back to Joohyuk.*

"Don't worry, it was only theme 1, we can bounce back and do well.. This might not be our theme but we can still succeed!"
1092 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
Which means Penélope, you are the eliminated model tonight.
1092 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
16th - Penélope Cruz:

8 + 5.4 + 5.1 + 5 + 5 = 28.5
1092 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
Penélope, I was really not expecting you'd go as soon as first week. But that performance didn't give justice to what I think you're capable of. But thank you for joining Next Top Model and I do hope to see more of you in the future.
1092 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
To the Top 15, congratulations for making it through to the first week. Now, I will see you in our next challenge which will begin tomorrow, April 2, 8:00 AM EST. Another bright and exciting week ahead of you. Updates will be posted on both your camps around the challenge time as well.
1092 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
Also, for those who haven't sent me their votes yet, failure to submit your votes would correspond to a self-vote.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!