This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM16 - House (Helsinki)

Topic » #NTM16 - House (Helsinki)

1352 days 8 hours ago
tswiftlover13
RT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

humanwebjet1
Jerard gave a whole week for auditions! He made videos, introductions and all there were so many optionsss.

No one sucked! U're just being very irritating rn that u mr. omg I've been here already is in the bottom because u didn't pick a model with variety.

WE WERE GIVEN SO MANY OPTIONS, ALL THE CONTINENTS! So don't complain.
1352 days 7 hours ago
Neme91
I chose twins and told Jerard I wanted the twins, I only chose Jacob cause I saw there was barely any guys being chosen so I just put down a name and went on with my day. I have been pretty vocal about not wanting to play Jacob lmao so....
1352 days 7 hours ago
Neme91
I also had a whole different option to but they stuck me with Jacob and I already expressed the dude barely had variety. I'm not an idiot on that and I've literally just posted basic photos that matched what I could make it match. But when you get comments that are obviously knocking points off you because they're comparing to the fact that the female models can do these extra shit while the male models photos don't show what the females are doing that is where my concern is.... but y'all can go off.
1352 days 7 hours ago
Neme91
Also Naty you try to find better photos for Jacob Miss. Tragic and present them to me. photos that Jacob already hasn't used and matches the brand that was asked for. Because those pictures were literally at the bottom of the barrel of anything that was asked for. I probably don't even have more photos left for the rest of this competition if we're being honest lmao. Literally those were about the last few he even had.
1352 days 7 hours ago
Neme91
*Jacob starts screaming*

I CAN RUN CIRCLES AROUND ALL OF YOU IF I WANTED TO I JUST RATHER US MEN IN THE COMPETITION HAVE THE SAME FAIRNESS IN JUDGING JUST LIKE OUR FEMALE COUNTERPARTS BUT IT'S THE FACT THAT ME VOICING IT THAT GOT YALL UPSET. DON'T YOU SEE HOW THAT'S THE PROBLEM. I ASK FOR EQUALITY IN THE MODELING WORLD AND THE GIRLS GET UPSET.

*drinks water and breathes and goes to smoke a blunt*

CF: Honestly, this house needs a little entertainment before the inevitable. Aline probably had it best when she chose to quit the competition. But that's now how Jacob plays, I'm not gonna quit I'm gonna proudly be eliminated BUT until then I am still gonna be vocal on the fact that Jacob AND Jason do not have these fancy photos that the girls have and we'd like to not be judged on a comparative nature to the girls. Yet I think I hit a nerve oops *laughs*
1352 days 7 hours ago
Neme91
*Jacob talks to producers*

I truly didn't say anything wrong but advocate for both me and Jason that we are trying our best but get knocked down cause we don't have photos where we can be extra and the girls come for me saying I lack variety. Like duh I lack variety as much as you lack personality. BUT I guess I'll apologize but low-key do I have to? I like Ajak and Joan cause I know truly admire their grit in this competition as for Caroline I love that she's probably made the most improvement right in front of Jason. But like it's the fact that I truly didn't say anything wrong but voice some facts and I got people heated?

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/8d/94/3c/8d943c76692d622c5bb8d6af710b56dd.gif
1352 days 7 hours ago
Rubes
Ajak:
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f3/72/31/f37231159937412c5f0f67636ba1d49a.gif
1352 days 7 hours ago
Neme91
*Goes to chat with Ajak*

So...how's your day going?
1352 days 7 hours ago
Rubes
Ajak: It’s going awful. I do not understand how Joan got booked for Unique. There was NOTHING unique about it whatsoever. I also feel like I’m running out of steam in this competition and I don’t even know if I have anything left to show. How about you?
1352 days 7 hours ago
Neme91
Jacob: Do not lose that steam because I'm literally rooting for you. We still got a photoshoot and we can only go from there. I don't know what I'm going to bring to the table but I think you probably have more in the tank than me *laughs*
1352 days 7 hours ago
Neme91
Jacob: other than that I'm groovy just smoking a blunt

*notions to pass the blunt to Ajak if she wants it*
1352 days 6 hours ago
tswiftlover13
But that is what a competition is all about! Everyone is getting compared to each other because we are all trying to win and by doing so impress the judges along the way! And I think it's soooooo funny you said Naty sucked ass in the beginning you are so salty and it's showing!! Very entertaining!!! Keep it up please!!! https://media.giphy.com/media/FDislOmnXSE36/giphy.gif

Check the rankings/call outs before you come for me sweetie
https://media.giphy.com/media/nug4Bc3oAghGg/giphy.gif
1352 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
*The audience is laughing hysterically at the unprofessionalism*
1352 days 6 hours ago
humanwebjet1
YOO CUT THAT OUT like that's what pisses me off about you!

You picked twins right and Jacob, whoo told u to pick Jacob! There's a reason u cannnn pick multiple modelsss!!! I picked Ming Xi and Grace Hartzel as optionsss, 2 models that in case I didn't get my choice the other would stilll have the same variety that I wanted!
1352 days 6 hours ago
humanwebjet1
BUT GO OFF RIGHT? U wanted a male model, so why didn't u go with another one. It's like u wanted to pick Jacob so that u can cry boo hoo the whole competition and expect to win.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!