This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM16 - Challenge & Photoshoot (7)

Topic » #NTM16 - Challenge &..

1377 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
Challenge #7

"Eeveelution"

Hi guys, today we are going to be meeting your second guest judge. Your second guest judge actually appeared here quite a lot of times now. He won the NTM Cycle 5, Fans vs. Favorites, from then on, he has appeared as a guest judge of Cycle 10, a recurring judge of Cycles 9, 12, 13 and 15, and has also been a main judge of Cycles 6-8, 11 and 14. Let's give it to Guest Judge Marlon Teixeira (wileycoyote)!

So one big fact about our guest judge this week is... he's a big fan of Pokemon, and it has something to do with your challenge this week. So for today's challenge, as the title indicated we are going to talk about eeveelution, or the evolution of one wellknowned, Normal-type Pokémon, Eevee.

Your main goal is to transform that pokemon in a person they would likely to be, their characteristics, power, abilities, appearance, etc. It's your time to shine and think beyond. I will random.org your pokemon assignation, it will be posted down below.

24 hours to do the challenge, failure to submit on time means 2 point deduction. Goodluck! x
1377 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
Eeveelution:

Eevee - Xi
Flareon - Ajak
Vaporeon - Caroline
Jolteon - Naty
Espeon - Jason
Umbreon - Jacob
Leafeon - Aline
Glaceon - Fernanda
Sylveon - Joan
1377 days 2 hours ago
coolKat
Fernanda Ly- Glaceon

https://www.fashiongonerogue.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Fernada-Ly-Editorial04.jpg

I know I’ve gotten critiques for my weird angles in the past, but this angle is mostly used to showcase off the outfit which I have worn to showcase Glaceons ears, which are like floppy and free flowing. I also read that Glaceon is the most powerful, not legendary, ice Pokémon, so I feel like his(he’s mostly male, with like. 12.5% female) attitude would be over-confidence and borderline arrogance- and very egotistical as he knows he’s one of the best and shows it off. My facial expression shows like a ‘whatever I’m amazing’ feel to it  to embody that personality.

:)
1376 days 12 hours ago
Neme91
Jacob Morton - Umbreon

So although not the most thrilling fan of Pokemon everyone should know that Umbreon is a dark-type pokemon. He’s a mammal like pokemon that is dressed in sleek black fur with rings around his ears that are yellow as well as other parts of his body. Umbreon stalks prey silently during the night, hunting for them under the cover of darkness. When it senses an enemy's presence, it waits for its enemy to come into range. When it attacks, its rings give off a bright, golden light.

So for my interpretation of him i take it as he’s cunning and he knows that he got you once he lays eyes on you. I wanted to represent that gaze what it’d look like. On top of that I did want to do my best in resembling the yellow rings he wears by seeing them as rather accessories. Which for me you can see the rather array of them around my body being my rings.

https://images.app.goo.gl/18Pxcrh1yfyncM837
1376 days 12 hours ago
kaylee21
Aline Weber - Leafeon

I was given the task of Leafeon this week. Based off of my research, Leafeon is Grass-type Pokémon introduced in Generation IV, and is one of the eight evolutionary forms of Eevee. Leafeon's ability is a "Leaf Shield" and he's a very small 3'3 framed Pokemon. He's a tan colored Pokemon and he has a body structure that would be sometimes referred to as canine or feline. His powers grow and get stronger when he's around moss or exposed to leaf stone as well. In this photo, I am crouched down as a nod to Leafeon's short frame, in a woodsy-grassy background, in a tan cheetah outfit as my pose and facial expressions are giving off "animalistic" vibes as a nod to the canine/feline aspect of Leafeon. My hands are positioned the way they are as a sure way to quickly be able to pull up my "Leaf Shield" if need be.

https://celebs-place.com/gallery/aline-weber/52880_8_122_64lo.jpg
1376 days 9 hours ago
RainbowKing
Joan Smalls || Sylveon

For this weeks challenge, I was given Sylveon. Sylveon is described as a fairy-type Pokemon. It has two levels of affection or friendship and is one of Eevee's final forms. Sylveon is known for having distinct colors with pink, cream/white, and light blue. Sylveon has also has bows to showcase different forms of love.

For this weeks photoshoot, I wanted to encompass ass three colors of Sylveon, along with the loving aspect. On her sleeves, there are litter ruffles coming off the sleeve itself, reminding you of majestic and a more magical look. Joan is also touching her head and showing more of a loving approach to this photoshoot.

https://www.designscene.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Joan-Smalls-ES-Magazine-Mariano-Vivanco-02-620x414.jpg
1376 days 8 hours ago
tswiftlover13
*Naty* - “Jolteon”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I will admit that I don’t know anything about pokemon. I have never watched it or played any games from the franchise. But my research told me…
Jolteon shares its category name with Electrike. They are both known as the Lightning Pokémon.
Jolteon is a quadruped, mammalian Pokémon. It is covered in yellow fur with a spiky fringe around its tail and a white ruff around its neck
This Pokémon is most often found in cities and towns under the ownership of Trainers. However, its high-strung nature and tendency toward mood swings can make it difficult to train.

I feel if Jolteon were a human female she would not only be but also look like a bad bitch!! So that is what I am giving you in this shot. My yellow dress represents the yellow fur and my spikey jacket represents the spiky fringe around its tail. I couldn’t represent the lightning without looking completely crazy so I styled my hair to give off that “omg I just got electrocuted” kinda vibe.
And my expression is saying “Try to train me bitch”

https://imgur.com/fvswKAm
1376 days 8 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Ming Xi- Eevee

https://ibb.co/3FWQ4d1

Pokemon has always had a space in my heart! I don't want to ramble on too much, but from what I could remember Eevee is the main form that is able to evolve into the other 8 different ones! While, previously watching it Eevee has like a child-like character which seemed mischievous. I feel as though it's character is like that because it hasn't reached its full potential yet or evolution so it's supposed to show the journey of growth.

So for this challenge, I'm bringing my fun side with a hint of mischievousness behind my smile as if Eevee were to be in a human-form I'd definitely see it as this.
Even though Eevee is a normal-type Pokemon or it is brown, I wanted to focus more on the personality because a model with a serious face or no emotions would not embody this Pokemon has it is known to bring laughter and happiness to its owner.
1376 days 7 hours ago
spinfur
==Caroline Tretini==

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/9a/e3/61/9ae361a8b92e0581793778c180dc8ce0.jpg

I love Pokemon and this challenge really is one of my favorites what I read on Bulbapedia is that there's usually no Vapereon in the wild as they prefer to be with their trainers, and that they can survive in land or sea. So I decided to incorporate the water element while also including this subject of not having a trainer.

If Jolteon were a human I'd imagine her as a fish out of water in a way. Although she's in water she she doesn't have anything or anyone around her she could stick to, she's sexy but she isn't independent, she has a need to rely on others.
1376 days 6 hours ago
Rubes
Ajak Deng Challenge

Flareon
https://quitecontinental.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/allure6.jpg

Pokemon was my FAVOURITE game growing up as a kid so this challenge is one of the best things that I’ve been apart of lmaooo! Flareon is also one of my favourite Eeveelutions so I’m even more excited!

For this challenge I really wanted to show you what Flareon would look and be like as a human. Of course I’m giving you Flareon colours with the orange and red representing the fire and flames as Flareon is a fire type Pokemon! I feel like fire also represents intensity and passion and I feel like my look and posture is giving off these intense vibes it’s just draws you in!

The background too I really wanted to match with the whole element of Pokemon! Pokemon was created by Satoshi Tariji and Ken Sugimori who are both Japanese! I wanted to have this Asian like background/setting to show where Pokemon first came about! I love this photo and I feel it represents Flareon and the world of Pokemon perfectly!
1376 days 5 hours ago
turkeylover
J͎a͎s͎o͎n͎ ͎A͎n͎t͎h͎o͎n͎y͎

An Espeon is a psychic type pokemon that a little red jewel encrusted on its forehead. Espeon can predict their opponents' next move and the weather using air currents. I wanted to represent the red jewel through the suit. I’m also predicting my opponent's move by staring directly at the camera. The lavender colored sky, which represents the color of Espeon, and the calm waters represent the weather I could’ve predicted.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a7/b8/5b/a7b85b247662ffba510c674999801315.jpg
1376 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
1376 days 2 hours ago
wileycoyote
Fernanda: I really like the photo and your explanation sounds cool but i do feel like you stretched things a bit thin especially with the overall warm feeling i get off this photo being in complete co trast to an ice type

Jacob: Simple but effective, the lighting in this shot is great, however i really find your expression looks bored which is both not good in general and the anthisesis of your explanation

Aline: This photo looks black and white to me in complete contrast to the highly saturated colors your basing off of, you also coulda improved the shot by reframing it a bit to allign with the rule of 3rds as theres a bit to much dead space

Naty: Your explanation and thought process here were really strong, i just wish the photo excited me as much as your explanation did, its fine but doesnt really show off your strengths as much as id like thanks to your weird posing

Ming: Im in 2 minds about this, i feel like you took this very simply but i also feel like you met it just fine, you got arguably the easiest since theres no super striking features so i kinda hoped for more of a wow

Caroline: i can tell you thought this through, your expression feels misplaced but it makes sense based on your explanation, i just wish you coulda incoorporated a bit more character

Ajak: While the atmosphere of this photo feels out of place its a really stellar shot and fits just enough into the theme that i dont mind it

Jason: ok where to begin with this, its kinda a mess, the editing is messy, your framing is weird and you really felt off theme the most out of the cast, i hope this is an off day for you
1376 days 2 hours ago
wileycoyote
Joan: This is very much on theme, the shot itself isnt a huge knockout but you did a great job fitting the theme with a solid shot

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!