This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM16 - HOUSE

Topic » #NTM16 - HOUSE

1365 days 23 hours ago
tswiftlover13
https://media.giphy.com/media/5h5Es8JqfXQ5d3A848/giphy.gif
1365 days 23 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Ming: OMG WE REALLY ARE! TOP 6!!!
1365 days 22 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Naty: OMG Top 6!!! This is so crazy!!! But it's about to be the Top 7 yet again!! Who do you think will be coming back???
1365 days 22 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Ming: Mhmm it's a tough one, but either Aline if she feels up for it again, Joan or Cheyenne!
1365 days 22 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Ming: Who do u think?
1365 days 22 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Naty: Seeing as Aline quit I highly doubt she will be eligible to return. But My money is on either Joan, Cheyenne or who knows maybe Fernanda could make a comeback!!!!
1365 days 22 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Ming: Right! I forgot Fernanda just left, it feels like she's still here. But mhmm who else has left that could come back.
1365 days 22 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Ming: ROBBIE!
1365 days 22 hours ago
Rubes
*Ajak walks in and begins packing*

Ajak: Eek I’ve never been to Europe before so this is so exciting!
1365 days 21 hours ago
spinfur
*Caroline runs in excitedly to pack*

CF: OH MY GOD I JUST GOT BEST PHOTO! I've been gaining momentum in this competition and I think it's finally time for me to shine! I'm so ecstatic to get best photo and to join Naty in being in Model Division magazine! I think people underestimated me at first but I'm really happy to be stepping up and I actually feel like I could actually win this!

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!