This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM14 - Challenge & Photoshoot (5)

Topic » #NTM14 - Challenge &..

1557 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
Challenge #5

"The Past, The Present and The Future"

Hello guys! I'm so sad to say that no judge choose to save Nyakim, thus eliminating her for this week. Thank you for joining Nyakim, and we hope to see you in the future.

Now, today's challenge will be an interesting one and it will be judged by the Next Top Model, Cycle 5 Winner, Marlon. This is the first challenge that you'll be put in teams of three.

As per the title say, you'll be doing an interpretation of the past, the present and the future. One of the member of your team must put it in a collage (it's up to you who will make the collage), and give us an explanation behind it. Now beware, you need coherence since it is a collage, if you will have your theme, it's up to you.

The challenge will be on for 36 hrs to give you more time to talk it out. Now, if by chance you'll be posting late because a member is not participating, you'll let me know, if you'll submit individually (not in a collage), deductions will apply as well. Team work everybody.

Thank you and goodluck, below is the teams.
1557 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
Again, it's up to you who will be portraying the past, the present and the future. Talk it through everyone, participation is the key.

TEAM A
- Bella
- Jhonattan
- Luka

TEAM B
- Jon
- Lizzo
- Miles

TEAM C
- Coco
- Efren
- Laith
1557 days 2 hours ago
coolKat
Our photos here represent a relationship, which resulted in a breakup.. The relationship we focused on was a generally good one nothing really wrong with the relationship, they just weren’t meant to be.

The photos all focus on moods and emotions that people had during the breakup. Jon is modeling the past and showing off happiness with his lover back when they were together. Miles is modeling the present which is following the breakup where he feels alone and down as a result. Lizzo is modeling the future where she’s now confident in herself and has moved on from the relationship now and is no longer down and depressed. She realizes that she doesn’t need a lover to be happy along with what’s already there.
I hope you see our vision in this group of photos Judge Marlon :)

https://i.imgur.com/7mQHDbn.png
1556 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
Anyways, as I've said before, your activeness in the house will play an important role, sometime in the game, and it will be awarded now. Below will be your additional point to be added to your total score this week.
1556 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
Additional points (based on house interactions):

Efren - 4.0
Lizzo - 3.5
Jon - 3.2
Bella - 2.8
Coco - 1.0
Luka - 0.9
Jhona - 0.7
Miles - 0.7
Laith - 0.5
1556 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
Submission below this is a late submission.
1556 days 7 hours ago
Russell11
We have decided to go down the fashion route showing and presenting to you judges how we interpret fashion on Earth from the past, present and future!

https://m.imgur.com/a/rseUQos

Jhona
Fashion from the past, specifically the 1920’s, consisted of mostly plain clothing and plain colors so my look is based on the newsies boys that were very common during that era and were lowkey stylish as well.

Bella
For my look I really wanted to focus on what trends and fashion styles people wear in the modern age of today! Versace is a brand that I quite enjoy even though I am too poor to afford any myself LOOOOL! Anyways, I think that Versace is a brand that quite a few people wear nowadays and the pants with the jacket is a nice business-esque and formal wear but I’m still on brand with the clothing of the present!

Luka
The future is regarding all monochromatic clothing. The more popular looks would be black or white (as Luka is showing) but if you want to be experimental you could show all blue or red and make a statement. Fashion stands for your emotion so depending on the color you wear that's what your current mood is.
1555 days 22 hours ago
nahuelaqua300
https://i.imgur.com/q8tCFAH.png

The past.
My clothes are based on the '60s. In this picture, I'm relaxed smoking. To be more specific, I'm wearing a jacket, a leather tuxedo, a shirt and a tie. As they are from the 60s, my picture is black and white.
1555 days 18 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
1555 days 6 hours ago
wileycoyote
Team A: I love the concept, its simple but effective, i would have liked to see a bit more cohesion in your shots though, that combined with all of the blank white isnt ideal but solid job nonetheless

Team B: Another Fascinating concept, while i understand its part of the concept the sharp contrast between all the pictures is still offputting but your photos individually do what they are supposed to

Efrem: Unfortunately you had trouble with your team, judged individually this would be an excellent photo, i however am forced to judge you lower then the others,  due to the nature of the challenge

Team challenges are always a mixed bag and i think youve mostly all shown a willingness to work with others or a drive to perservere
1555 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
I'm here to announce the results.
1555 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
The winner/s of this challenge gets to have:

a.) An additional +1 point to their additional scores this week; and
b.) The advantage to repick a theme already picked for a first come, first pick photoshoot.
1555 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
And the winner/s are...
1555 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
1555 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
TEAM B!
1555 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
Jon, Lizzo and Miles, you were the only team to submit on time, it thus show how great you are as a team, congratulations, you are this week's challenge winners!

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!