This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM16 - Finale

Topic » #NTM16 - Finale

1338 days 17 hours ago
Jerard
And we are down to the final three. Ajak, Caroline, and Naty,  goodluck to the three of you and may the best model win the Next Top Model 16: Continetal Drift!
1338 days 17 hours ago
Jerard
Here are the things we will judge you on:

1.) OVERALL PERFORMANCE
2.) SOCIAL MEDIA
3.) FINAL TASK
1338 days 17 hours ago
Jerard
Your finale consists of four different photoshoots. Each of it will show sides that we will based upon on who to crown as our winner. Shall we get to it?

1.) Model Division
The winner of the Next Top Model: Continental Drift will be the new face of Model Division, the official magazine partner of the Next Top Model franchise. For this task, you need to pick a photo which is a spread-worthy shot to be featured in a Model Division Magazine issue. If it is worthy enough, you may see it featured as the cover page as well.

2.) Recreate
It's time for a chance at redemption - to go back on somewhat mold you from where you are right now, Top 3 - what you failed before, you now have a chance to do it right. It's a For this photoshoot, I want you to chose a previous photoshoot theme wherein you think you failed big time, or somehow you think you could've done a lot better. Of course, you need to let us know what photoshoot was that so we will know.

3.) Spirit Animal
For this task, you are to represent your spirit animal - Power animal, a shamanic belief of a spirit which guides, helps or protects individuals, lineages and nations. Or let us say this simply, if you were an animal, what are you? Show that in your photo.

4.) To the Top!
And here lies the embodiment the fruit of all your hardwork. Post a photo summarizing/symbolizing what you've done in all challenge and photoshoot, basically the entire competition. Let the world see, in one photo the journey you've traveled here in the Next Top Model.

Send to me the task via mail.

This will be the final task of the season, so I expect a lot from you.

This will be a 48 hour shoot, thank you and I wish each of you the best of luck!
1335 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
Here is the poll which will serve as your social media score:

https://tengaged.com/group/5820-next-top-model-16-continental-drift/poll/ntm16-who-should-be-next-top-model-150211

NOTE: The poll will be closed without notice at any point in the game. Remember, I don't want you to spam for votes, anyone caught spamming will be deducted or even have zero points for it. Let them speak on who they think deserve the crown. And for you, let them see you deserve it. Also, write your statement on why you deserve the crown as well, plus your most favorite photo of your model.
1335 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
Also, Judge Augusta wouldn't be here until like Monday night and he's been a big part of this cycle as much as you all guys did, the target date for our GRAND FINALE would be TUESDAY NIGHT. I'll be posting further updates once I plot the calendar. Thank you!
1335 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
Schedule as of the moment

Judging time for the judges - Sunday night to Tuesday night, 5 PM EST
Finale night - Tuesday night, 6 PM EST
1333 days 10 hours ago
Jerard
Finale night would start tonight at 6 PM EST. Hope you guys will be there! :)
1332 days 21 hours ago
tast519
Jon: gonna miss this season and the amazing judges and models. Y'all killed it 馃槶
1332 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
All the judges already sent their scores, we're about to find out the Next Top Model in a few minutes.
1332 days 18 hours ago
Jerard
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ PANEL ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1332 days 18 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Good luck ladies!! 馃挀馃挀馃挀
1332 days 18 hours ago
nateclove
*Lizzo claps from the audience and also Tweets about it*
1332 days 18 hours ago
Jerard
Since I forgot to create a Finale Teaser (sorry about that), let's just first watch a stunning performance from Blackpink!

(While we wait for others)
1332 days 18 hours ago
humanwebjet1
*Ming sits down in the audience cheering for Naty*
1332 days 18 hours ago
nateclove
Lizzo:
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/logosrupaulsdragrace/images/3/39/Stacylayne.gif
1332 days 18 hours ago
Jerard
If you are here, I do hope you will join in the conversation to make this finale more exciting for everyone.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!