This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM14 - Challenge & Photoshoot (6)

Topic » #NTM14 - Challenge &..

1556 days 2 hours ago
chris2pei
Ashley Laith

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D9sS1yXVUAA-SXC.jpg

The song i choose is Dance Monkey by TONES AND I, with my vintage style I feel fitted to the oldies in the music video which gives a nostalgic feeling.
1556 days 2 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
1554 days 22 hours ago
Neme91
LUCKY BLUE SMITH
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For this challenge I gave you all the challenge of being able to reshoot 9 iconic music videos and provide yourself as models into these music videos. Let's see how you did.

Luka Sabbat (spinfur) - I actually do like this photo solely for I can see you causally at the pool party chilling and drinking your Evian bottle which seems to be a trend of you for promoting.

Jhonattan Burjack (Russell1) - Out of all the songs this is one of my favorites and I was very intrigued when I saw that you were gonna tackle this. I personally think this is one of the best photos I've seen from you solely due to I can literally envision the entire chaos that was this music video.

Efren Perdomo (nahuelaqua300) - This was one of the more simple but sophisticated music videos and I think you performed it really well top notch.

Lizzo (nateclove) - So this is definitely one of my favorite artists, and this song is one of my favorites. I love that you chose this one because I felt like you really did fit. The whole aesthetic of the video I can easily see a quick glimpse to you in the bathtub. So well done.

Coco Rochoa (Tinkerbell) - I like the photo but I'm not really connecting it to the music video itself. I don't see this outfit, I just don't see this as you being an extra. You tried to fit the theme of the video being her getting a dog. That wasn't the goal.

Jon Kortajarena (tas519) - So personally I think that this hits the mark but doesn't excite me. I obviously want you to stand out and I'm not sure you would stand out if you were in this music video.

Miles McMillian (coolkat) - Miles!!! This has to be my favorite photo from you. This video was very theatrical and this photo you delivered definitely speaks of the theatrics and embodies it.

Bella Hadid (Rubes) - I enjoy the photo to a point where I can get behind the artistic appeal but I am not as confident in the sort. This has to be one of the harder videos to try and be an extra in but I don't feel as if it 100% hit the mark.

Laith Ashley (chris2pei) - I saved you for the fact I know you have potential and this shot right here shows me that you do. The vintage look definitely does fit into the video in a way. A shirt would've been nice but I definitely do like the photo.
1554 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
A lot of good comments this week guys, keep it up!
1554 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
I'm now here to announce the result of your challenge.
1554 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
The prize of the challenge winner is the advantage of choosing who's going to get what in the upcoming photoshoot.
1554 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
And Judge Lucky's top 3 are....
1554 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
Top 3:

- Jhonattan Burjack
- Lizzo Jefferson
- Miles McMillan
1554 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
Only one wins tonight, and that model is...
1554 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
1554 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
MILES!
1554 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
Miles, last week you have a very rough one, and this week it's a pretty good start to come back on the top spot. With that, you have a huge advantage for this upcoming photoshoot, and I do hope you pick wisely.
1554 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
Here's where you all stands..
1554 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
Challenge Scores:

Miles - 9.2
Jhona - 8.8
Lizzo - 8.8
Laith - 8.2
Efren - 8
Luka - 8
Bella - 7.5
Coco - 7.3
Jon - 7.3
1554 days 10 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!